Geraldo Live at Fox News 10:00pm EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! And what was his purpose for being on the show, he didn't say anything, was he just filler, IF Caylee is alive why don't all of them, CA, GA, LA, her defense team, all of them just get together and go get her! Bring her home and get Casey out of jail. Stop wasting the time of TES, let them work on finding the missing of those who truely want their loved ones found.

It is interesting that he can afford to fly to NY, ect. and do all these interviews without any money coming in from the client. If it's for publicity he sure isn't getting good reviews from the public.
I would love to know who is paying all these attorney's. :confused:

I also think that perhaps he was told to go there to perhaps learn what a defense was? --- thought it very interesting that the female defense atty kept pushing the "one theroy" defense and JB told her he was after all of them....guess also now that KC isn't spending 6 hours a day in his office---jmo

Can someone explain further what JBs comment about George saying the smell of the car was a dead body, is hearsay, and that the prosecutor could have a hard time putting him on the stand because of possible impeachment?? Did I hear this right?
It is not hearsay - and I'm not even an attorney to know that one.

Au Contraire - he made the dumbest statement so far to date. He claimed that the audio of George was HEARSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hearsay is when someone says that someone else said something. This is audio of George IN HIS OWN VOICE!!!!!!! That is NJOT and never will be hearsay.

Can anyone verify that this man DOES have a law degree????

His point is the Jury will never hear that audio or read those transcripts, unless George testifies to diferent facts in court. George is available to give testimony, so he will have to tell his story again on the stand. It is unlikely that anything he says in open court at this point will have the same emotional impact of him getting violently ill during the LE interview.

Geraldo

"Isn't it a fact that a body would be the kiss of death for your client...so to speak"?

Jose

"We believe Caylee is Alive"

Who is we? JB and his press puppy have admitted the truth. Casey for sure knows. George's interview shows he knows. Cindy says she is alive but Cindy is unable to tell the truth. So who is this infamous we that thinks Caylee is alive?

It doesn't make for hardcore, investigative journalism when it is such a soft interview with your new BFF. Vault, chair, nose. Enuff said
My guess would be the PIs who "know" she has been moved 9 times and are still taking these out of town trips. LOL They are taking mini-vacations on someone else's dime.

So, did ya'll catch the part where they were talking about the supposed letter from SP to KC and Baez said that it was another SP and that was a very common name, as common as ZG, and then they all (Baez included) laughed??!!

What is interesting about that letter is that it did come from a Scott Peterson adn it came from San Diego, WHERE SCOTT PETERSON'S ENTIRE FAMILY LIVES. Makes you go hmmmm.

Au Contraire - he made the dumbest statement so far to date. He claimed that the audio of George was HEARSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hearsay is when someone says that someone else said something. This is audio of George IN HIS OWN VOICE!!!!!!! That is NJOT and never will be hearsay.

Can anyone verify that this man DOES have a law degree????

I think he got his law degree while serving time for murdering...

English!

I wonder if they have a "Defense for Dummies".

(sorry, couldn't resist...remembering Casey and Lee's Father's Day gift).
I'm sure Jose never read it - he doesn't know what hearsay is and he doesn't even know what a hug is, I can deal with ignorance, but he gives new meaning to the word stupid imo

GEE, could that be because he has none? moo
There goes the keyboard again...I really have to be careful of drinking coffee around you! ;) Hahahahaha~

I can see them right up until the day the trial begins...huddled around a table and Baez saying, "OK! WSers didn't fall for that one either. What else have we got?!".

I'm sure Jose never read it - he doesn't know what hearsay is and he doesn't even know what a hug is, I can deal with ignorance, but he gives new meaning to the word stupid imo

Omg,I JUST CAN'T WAIT to see him in court ,will be worth watching.

One other thing that bothered me with GR and JB last night. They both kept harping on the presumption of innocense. This is not 100% accurate in this case, given certain specific facts. There is a presumption if innocense regarding the murder charges. But because this does involve the disapearence of a minor child for which she is the legal guardian of record, she does have an obligation to produce the child or provide truthful facts regarding the location, condition and disposition of that child. Your 5th amendment rights do not take your responsibilities to that child out of the equation.

I think he got his law degree while serving time for murdering...

English!
(Getting out a new keyboard now) You guys are killin' me hea! LMAO Good one! Maybe he has been busy helping Casey with her new Spanish lessons and forgets proper grammar. (Planning to move the case to Mexico now for a "fair and impartial jury"?! LOL)

You know it is bad when MG is on the same show and he ends up looking like the kinda guy you would want to hire instead. LOL
Yet he's still giving out misinformation. He does not represent Scott Peterson in his civil law suit. His brother (who was a memeber of his firm), represented Scott at first, but he is no longer with Mark and now a young, inexperienced guy represents Scott. It is from Mark's firm, but it is not Mark.

It is interesting that he can afford to fly to NY, ect. and do all these interviews without any money coming in from the client. If it's for publicity he sure isn't getting good reviews from the public.
I would love to know who is paying all these attorney's. :confused:

Geraldo is paying for the travel expenses for Jose. TV shows always pay for that... and the limos from the airport to the show

(Getting out a new keyboard now) You guys are killin' me hea! LMAO Good one! Maybe he has been busy helping Casey with her new Spanish lessons and forgets proper grammar. (Planning to move the case to Mexico now for a "fair and impartial jury"?! LOL)
You HAD to have noticed Geragos's comment aboujt having to move the trial 500 miles to get a fair trial. That's EXACTLY what Geragos wanted with Scott Peterson - to move it to LA which is about 500 miles from Modesto. He wanted that liberal, no death penalty, Hollywood crowd that he usually plays to, and on his home turf. Instead, they moved it to a neutral area.

Geraldo is paying for the travel expenses for Jose. TV shows always pay for that... and the limos from the airport to the show

RE: CASEY, TRY THE TRUTH. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THE TRUTH - EVER.

Gaia, there is ONE exception to your sig line (above)...

You can go wrong answering this question truthfully.

"Honey, do I look FAT in this dress?"

First of all, hats off to Kimberly Guilfoyle for asking him the question we all would have loved to ask!

Secondly his statement "It takes two". That implied, to me at least, that even if KC wanted him he was being strong.

He was uncomfortable and deflected it by attacking KG. Feigning shock at her question.

He is truly a piece of work...IMHO
I also thought that was a strange comment, as if he was acknowledging that Casey wanted to dance. So to speak.

RE: CASEY, TRY THE TRUTH. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THE TRUTH - EVER.

Gaia, there is ONE exception to your sig line (above)...

You can go wrong answering this question truthfully.

"Honey, do I look FAT in this dress?"

Rule #1 - don't ask the question if you fear the truth will not be what you want to hear.

"It takes 2 to tango." Meaning: I don't go there.

It is a fact that female clients fall in love with their male attorneys. He pays attention to them. He listens to them. But that doesn't mean he falls in love with them or tries to seduce them or engage in a sexual relationship with them.

KC may be drooling over JB when they meet to go over her case, but JB knows he is sitting across the table from a sociopath. She falls for anything in pants and has lost her child somewhere in KCLand. He has better taste, loves his wife and children and is just doing his dang job. So far, he is doing well by her.

As far as how KC got his name, let me say this. There is a thing called "runners". "Runners" are people who bring business to a certain lawyer in exchange for a little "taste" of the money when it comes in or an outright cash payment upfront. The practice of using a "runner" is prohibited by most State Bar Associations, if not all. Anyway, these guys hang around the jails at intake, where the arrestee is being booked and hand out cards. Most people who get arrested do not already know a criminal lawyer, they choose them by chance.

It is possible that a runner was there, handing out cards.

However, does he have a billboard on any highway? It could be as simple as she saw a billboard or a bus advertisement. A lot of people call the guy with the full page ad. in the telephone directory. They figure that if he can afford that ad, he is making money and you don't make money by losing cases.

It can just be a dice roll. I am not sure why it is important. Their fee agreement is priviledged. She has no money, he is screwed over, but continues the case because if he doesn't, she ends up with an over worked and under-financed indigent defender.

So he doesn't get paid. Welcome to the practice of law.

Huh. I'm not proud of my arrest record but it is what it is.... I have never run into one of these "runners" of which you speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor