Geraldo Rivera - Sept. 6, 2008 (10pm EDT)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why LE doesn't offer anyone eles imunity to tell where Cayley is or what happened, might make more people come foward with creditable info

How many people are doing the sit-in? Ten? Twelve?
No, lots more! Just watched local news. Big group on other side of road where the camera is. LE had warned them not to go into the road or they would be ticketed for obstructing traffic.

I was wondering why LE doesn't offer anyone eles imunity to tell where Cayley is or what happened, might make more people come foward with creditable info
I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on the reward!!!

I think that might be, IMO, because they think that if Casey killed her it was accidental, but LE isn't willing to give that benefit if the doubt to anyone else that may be involved. Just an opinion, theory, whatever.

Security cameras?? How special....too bad they didn't protect Caylee as well as they're protecting KC!! spit

Love Mama...

Thanks, I tried for years to have my Daughter, and I am so grateful for Gods gift, even though at times she suffers and it is very hard to watch. Her disease is degenerative so she slowly loses function.

I think that is why this case astounds me. Caylee was a healthy, beautiful Child...so sad.

Love Mama...

Thanks, I tried for years to have my Daughter, and I am so grateful for Gods gift, even though at times she suffers and it is very hard to watch. Her disease is degenerative so she slowly loses function.

I think that is why this case astounds me. Caylee was a healthy, beautiful Child...so sad.

I agree with you! Seems like there are so many people that want children very badly and can't have them. Then there are the ones that have them and don't want them then don't take care of them or kill them. JMO

No - I'm in Ft. Lauderdale - close enough. They have already started evacuating the keys. BUT - they did that with Andrew - evacuated the Keys and Andrew ended up hitting Homestead/Florida City - right where the keys people evacuated to!!! This one is taking a very similar route to Andrew. Waiting for the 11 o'clock advisory now.

I caught that too susan1215 - LP just said that Tim is gonna be looking under that slab tomorrow or Monday or Tues. hhhmmmmmmmm wonder if CA will allow it or will LE have to get a court order?

I hope they check out the rest of the yard too, including the shed areas. And while they're at it, maybe she should have the cadaver dogs walk through the house, and garage.....

Love Mama...

Sorry to be late to the chat...but, paladine? What is wrong with your baby?

If Caylee is under a cement slab, wouldn't the Anthony dogs be attracted to it when they went outside? Maggots and bugs around it? I don't remember that the cadaver dogs zeroed in on it. What am I missing here?

If Casey had help, and they dug down deep, and used the fertilizer, or chloroform to cover the scent, would that do it for the most part? But then why would she be in the trunk and in the yard last. That would mean she died elsewhere and was transported to the Anthony's instead of from there. wow ok, never thought of that...

Readings from the "script":

Day 3: Search for "Chloroform" on your laptop from home.

Day 14: Go to FUSIAN night club. You will enter the hot body contest. You better dance with some girls also. Make sure to wear a push-up bra and a blue dress. Throw gang signs to the camera. You BETTER act like you are having a good time and not lead on that your daughter has been kidnapped.

Day 18: Pour the decomposing body liquid that we have supplied you in the trunk of your car. Buy a pizza from Domino's. Make it a Meat Lover's.

Day 20: Steal some checks from your friend Amy (We never really liked her) -- Go to Target and other places and buy yourself some things. Make sure some of the stuff you buy are things like diapers, formula, etc... to make it look like you still have a kid.

Day 24: By this time, you'll probably notice the decomposing body liquid that you poured in the trunk of your car is beginning to become unbearable. Leave your car in any parking lot. Make sure it's parked near a dumpster. We have equipped your car with GPS so we will be able to check to make sure you did this correctly.

Day 31 : I know we said this was a 30 day script, but you're on your own here. You'll probably be arrested by now. Make sure when you get arrested, to walk across in front of the cameras wearing a blue "82" shirt. In your first call to your parents, we want to hear the phrases, "Waste of time" and "Cameo".

Omg I don't know how long it's been since I laughed that hard. God my stomach is hurting. Too too funny!!

Readings from the "script":

Day 3: Search for "Chloroform" on your laptop from home.

Day 14: Go to FUSIAN night club. You will enter the hot body contest. You better dance with some girls also. Make sure to wear a push-up bra and a blue dress. Throw gang signs to the camera. You BETTER act like you are having a good time and not lead on that your daughter has been kidnapped.

Day 18: Pour the decomposing body liquid that we have supplied you in the trunk of your car. Buy a pizza from Domino's. Make it a Meat Lover's.

Day 20: Steal some checks from your friend Amy (We never really liked her) -- Go to Target and other places and buy yourself some things. Make sure some of the stuff you buy are things like diapers, formula, etc... to make it look like you still have a kid.

Day 24: By this time, you'll probably notice the decomposing body liquid that you poured in the trunk of your car is beginning to become unbearable. Leave your car in any parking lot. Make sure it's parked near a dumpster. We have equipped your car with GPS so we will be able to check to make sure you did this correctly.

Day 31 : I know we said this was a 30 day script, but you're on your own here. You'll probably be arrested by now. Make sure when you get arrested, to walk across in front of the cameras wearing a blue "82" shirt. In your first call to your parents, we want to hear the phrases, "Waste of time" and "Cameo".

I so hope you cross-posted this on the script thread. Really, I do.

anything happen today, i missed everything and saw that geraldo had something going on??????????????????

OH MY GOSH -- WHOEVER WROTE 'READINGS FROM THE SCRIPT' --- THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!! I too am ROTFLMAO!!!
:laughbig: :laughbig: :laughbig:
That was so good i have to go read it again!!

OH MY GOSH -- WHOEVER WROTE 'READINGS FROM THE SCRIPT' --- THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!! I too am ROTFLMAO!!!
:laughbig: :laughbig: :laughbig:
That was so good i have to go read it again!!

Me too! That was hilarious. SWA should write for a living!!!! Everyone should read this!!!!! It should have it's own thread!

Great Idea!!!! give em a call! maybe they just have not thought of it yet.. :)

Sorry to be late to the chat...but, paladine? What is wrong with your baby?

She has a very rare genetic disease called Episodic Ataxia 2. The cells don't work right, causing them to kill themselves over time, the 'programming' is wrong. Most of these cells are in her brain, in the cerebellum, the part that controls movement, walking, talking, swallowing, that sort of thing. It is slowly progressive, over decades...right now, at 15, she has problems w/ balance, falls down alot, swallowing, at times she chokes a bit, speaking, sometimes she slurs a bit...very subtle at this point. BUT...it worsens. The good news? They have a drug in trials right now for Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy...it, too, is a disease as a result from a genetic nonsense mutation. This drug helps the DNA, SKIP, the messed up marker, enabling the gene to read normal, preventing cell death. SO...my hope lies there.

I await results for myself, and then testing my other 2 Children. It is genetic. 50-50 shot...I tell so much here, because we need to raise awareness, rare diseases need help, exposure, and understanding. :)

Sorry for the OT, Mods..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member