Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expected to believe that Bwana and Olivia knew it was accidental, yet chose perjury in the Supreme Court ,when they chose to take the witness stand and tell their ridiculous yarn. .. I do expect charges to be laid soon on those two.

Are we expected to let GBC get away with lying under Oath? This smells bad IMO. I'm hopeful for a higher court challenge from prosecutors - if possible. It's like he's been permitted a new private court hearing away from the public where he was permitted to present a new defense. Do we accept this in our legal system? Alioop?

This was Allison Baden-Clay's family leaving a few minutes ago. They're in absolute shock.
212e8e0c198a0ff5badb176074976f99.jpg

10.14am @KateKyriacou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is he pleading guilty to manslaughter?

or not guilty, even to manslaughter?

I cant quite work this bottom line out, anyone out there to help please??

what a smack in the face for the jury at his Murder trial. how bad must it be for them. ... awful.

Jodie Dann, Allison’s cousin, says family is shattered murder charge was downgraded to manslaughter. #badenclay #Qld
@RaeWilson78 8 min ago
18780bac9a31ff19535c18b27939870d.jpg

David Murray
✔
@TheMurrayD

Gerard to be resentenced. Expect him to serve as little as five more years for killing his wife after serving four already.

No evidence whatsoever before the court of unintended death during entire five week trial #badenclay

So will Gerard be charged with perjury after his four days in the witness box claiming innocence? #joke

Gerard has still admitted nothing when it comes to wife's death, says she simply vanished #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou
✔
@KateKyriacou

Gerard Baden-Clay spent five weeks at trial denying any involvement in wife's death. Argues unintentional death at appeal. Wins.

maybe the DPP will counter-appeal..

* glum *

and I think that means he gets back control of the money, too. gee, what a profit he made, more than all his 'hard work' at the coalface of the real estate business..

Sky News Australia
Gerard Baden-Clay likely to be sentenced for manslaughter early next year. With parole, he could be out in a few years (@liztilley84) 10.25am

Sean Fewster ‏@SeanFewster [video=twitter;674018278591729665]https://twitter.com/SeanFewster/status/674018278591729665[/video] Sean Fewster Retweeted Kate Kyriacou
I'll never understand why you can argue one case at trial and another, totally different one, on appeal. #badenclay

and guardianship of the girls , too. at least, the younger one, or ones.. he probably will demand that, because the girls may have some money Allison left to them in her will, and naturally, Gerard will want to control that.. he may need it to start up a real estate franchise, with chains all across QLD , .....

and for Toni.. .. a little ray of light at the end of the tunnel of romance. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I don't think so, the family can probably take out a civil suit but he was convicted of manslaughter, as I understand it, he is then considered to have "predeceased" Allison.
and I think that means he gets back control of the money, too. gee, what a profit he made, more than all his 'hard work' at the coalface of the real estate business..

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/... Mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial

However Baden-Clay had always denied any involvement in his wife’s death, including during four days of evidence at his trial where he told the jury she had simply vanished and he had no idea how she died.

Baden-Clay’s trial was told he was under enormous pressure in several aspects of his life.

His business was failing, he owed money to friends, and his mistress, Toni McHugh, had been asking him to leave his wife.

He has been sentenced to a minimum of 15 years in jail, with trial judge John Byrne warning parole authorities to be wary of any claims to remorse by Baden-Clay because of his history of lies.

Calling out for Hawkins. HAWKINS where are you?

:( not good

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members