Germany Germany - Aydin Brown, 14, Autistic, from US, disembarked Caribbean Princess 7am, Port of Warnemunde, 4 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

:eek: I think, there can be many visitors from everywhere in the area. But with his look (very long hair) the "witness", who is searched for, hopefully will be found.

I wanted to post the disappearing on X (Twitter), but can't find an article with the surveillance photo of the witness, which I might transfer.

Last edited:

:eek: I think, there can be many visitors from everywhere in the area. But with his look (very long hair) the "witness", who is searched for, hopefully will be found.

I wanted to post the disappearing on X (Twitter), but can't find an article with the surveillance photo of the witness, which I might transfer.
Could the other guy also be someone from the cruise ship? Did the two guys meet onboard?

Just brainstorming.

jmo

"Rostock police said an investigation revealed that Brown and his grandmother reportedly got into an argument which led him to leave the ship."

It would help to know what grandma and he argued about. Could it be he wanted to go on an outing that wasn't an official cruise tour/outing?

Poking around the area, maybe he wanted to see something like a virtual gaming arena like this one that seems nearby?? Maybe he found someone who would take him? https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...stock-Rostock_Mecklenburg_West_Pomerania.html

Again, just brainstorming ideas about what would lure a 14yo boy off the ship in a foreign country.

jmo

Last edited:
Photo: German Police

Further surveillance camera footage indicated that the 14-year-old was seen with the unknown individual around 7:45 a.m. on Thursday, heading towards Warnemünde Church Square.

Aydin looks happy and excited to be there, unworried. That leads me to think this was an arranged meeting somehow.

jmo

And, they both have headphones.
Is that a gaming clue ????
I would think that they can track his online activity. Definitely, if he was connected through the ships Internet.
No idea how this all works when on a ship ???

And, they both have headphones.
Is that a gaming clue ????
I would think that they can track his online activity. Definitely, if he was connected through the ships Internet.
No idea how this all works when on a ship ???
I thought the headphones was an autistic clue, but I could be mistaken.

I have been checking German news websites as this case is getting a lot more traction in Germany than overseas but all the information posted here is up to date. The only thing is that RTL quoted the grandmother writing on Facebook that she is worried that Aydin has been taken.

It does seem like this was a planned meeting, perhaps months in advance. It will be interesting if the unknown man is aware of Aydin's age and circumstances or if he doesn't know that he is so young and ran away from his grandmother and the ship. Either way, this is highly alarming and I am hoping he is found soon. Does anyone know if he has a phone they can track?

You can see the witness' face they are looking for directly in the images in this news report
Not sure if it's allowed to be posted as attached file so I left it in the link

He definitely strikes me as older looking, I'd suggest 25

Last edited:
I knew nothing about this young man missing from the Caribbean Princess until I did my daily check of the Princess boards on Cruise Critic. Here is the discussion of the case from Princess aficionados:

I knew nothing about this young man missing from the Caribbean Princess until I did my daily check of the Princess boards on Cruise Critic. Here is the discussion of the case from Princess aficionados:

Interesting comments.

jmo

Well at least they have a photo — the case would be significantly harder to piece together without some decent CCTV, so it’s great it was working and provides a clear image. Also, just off the bat and in my opinion, that image doesn’t seem suspicious to me. There’s not an enormous age difference it seems like, and they’re both smiling at least. Hopefully he is found soon and it was an innocent mistake. Moo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarlaK
Back