Germany Germany - Katrice Lee, 2, Schloss Neuhaus, Paderborn, 28 Nov 1981

This Case is repeated on TV today on Vanished: The Search for Katrice Lee on CH5 and I just feel so sad for the parent of Katrice but there is just no evidence at all to say she is dead. I remember reading or watching about there being some open day at a college or something nearby the supermarket and I just think it makes the whole situation look like a possible kidknapping scenario and perhaps a predator thought it was a good opportunity to find a young teen and came across a kid alone. Or perhaps Katrice wondered off and went into a goods lift and an accident occur and was covered up? It's Military grounds I believe so a coverup could be likely hardly.
Sadly it doesn't seem like it'd been thoroughly investigated. I have only heard about it recently and I'm 3 years older than Katrice. So many years on now and if the area was so busy with families people may have been preoccupied. So many years on who would remember? Furthermore was the supermarket closed instantly? Properly investigated? Staff interviewed?
Part of me thinks alive. She was a barely a toddler and wouldn't kick up a fuss for long as much as an older child. It's easy for her to grow up and not know this happened.
Perhaps sold on the black market to childless parents.
My heart breaks for the family. Seeing them in this documentary without their child and sister. They are bereft. And completely let down by police and the military. Its truly heartbreaking to see this

I'm going to recommend this case to Crime YouTubers to cover. Please anyone do the same. The family are desperate and need to know and God forbid they die and don't have closure

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50
Back