Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but as the day progresses, it presumably will focus more on the trial. I'm sure they'll be better reporting out there later in the day from other sources, I just stuck that Mirror link up as it was a choice between it or the DM (with Nick Pisa!)
Not moaning about your link but the content, they just can't leave MM out of it,it's a completely different tale. Wot no JC?

But having said that I see FF is using the publicity that CB is subjected too because of MM, that's he's questioning if the trial can be separated from that.

Last edited:
A few interesting points in this piece.

It has been pondered on here who was paying FF’s fees, this clears it up:

When asked by the MailOnline if there were any further surprises Mr Fulscher - who is paid by German state funds - said cryptically: 'Maybe....'”

This is interesting:

Mr Fulscher added: 'The results of the investigation have not yet been presented to the defence, so that the accused has not been able to substantiate this allegation. A comparable media campaign of prejudgement has been sought in vain.

'The greatest challenge for the court in these proceedings will be to free itself from these ulterior motives when investigating the procedural truth and assessing the evidence with regard to the accusations levelled.'”

The headline is.FF is claiming the two filmed one's should be time barred.

It behind a paywall.

F2F claims the prosecution arbiturially put out a date from 2000 on wards because CB was in a relationship prior and there's no mention of a camera from the girlfriend, ergo no date can be reliably given to these offences, strange the Mirror is not including this.FF argued these tapes could be conceivably prior to 2000 and that would lead to a time bar.

IMO FF is claiming the prosecution are playing fast and loose with the dates.

Last edited:
From the Mirror live feed - Mrs Lindemann said: “She was in fear of death because she feared he would cut off her head with the knife.”

If I was confronted by someone with a knife, I would immediately fear being stabbed or wounded, not having my head cut off.

JFC that is some grim stuff.

its the similarity in unusual details of these offences compared to his prior conviction likely to convict him IMO.

The headline is.FF is claiming the two filmed one's should be time barred.

It behind a paywall.

F2F claims the prosecution arbiturially put out a date from 2000 on wards because CB was in a relationship prior and there's no mention of a camera from the girlfriend, ergo no date can be reliably given to these offences, strange the Mirror is not including this.FF argued these tapes could be conceivably prior to 2000 and that would lead to a time bar.

IMO FF is claiming the prosecution are playing fast and loose with the dates.
He may well be right, unless the prosecution have proof about the dates.

When did CB move into the yellow house, the scene of alleged rape of 14yr old? He was extradited from Portugal in 1999 back to Germany to complete his youth custodial sentence and didn't return until 2000.

When did CB move into the yellow house, the scene of alleged rape of 14yr old? He was extradited from Portugal in 1999 back to Germany to complete his youth custodial sentence and didn't return until 2000.
I guess FF could argue that the house looked the same prior to and after the alleged offence so how can the prosecution put a date to it ?

I guess FF could argue that the house looked the same prior to and after the alleged offence so how can the prosecution put a date to it ?
Aren't there photos of the room at the yellow house on the BKA appeal, showing it decorated differently in each, which presumably relate to the period between 2000 & 2006 when CB lived there? It would be a waste of time publishing photos which bore no relevance to an alleged crime scene.

From the Mirror live feed - Mrs Lindemann said: “She was in fear of death because she feared he would cut off her head with the knife.”

If I was confronted by someone with a knife, I would immediately fear being stabbed or wounded, not having my head cut off.

My fears would be commensurate within the context of the ordeal to which the survivor was subjected.
Given the circumstances described in the ordeal I don't. The outcome feared was not too far from the mark considering it is also an unusual occurrence to be awakened by a masked man waving a knife in one's face
  • the knife had a blade approximately 30 cm long and held so that it was the first thing she saw when he wakened her.
  • after being assaulted she was dragged by her hair from the bedroom to the breakfast bar to which she was bound and filmed being again assaulted.
  • then she was whipped her tormentor enjoying her pain and her fear.
  • while being subjected to the assault still gagged and bound with her own belt, she was dragged by her hair back into the bedroom.
  • she was grabbed by her hair and dragged back into the living room where he picked up his knife and directed her to go into the bathroom which she refused.
  • she was again dragged by her hair to a small sofa where he made her kneel and lower her head.
  • she was in fear for her life by beheading. I'm not surprised by that.

JFC that is some grim stuff.

its the similarity in unusual details of these offences compared to his prior conviction likely to convict him IMO.
Indeed it does make grim reading but FF says in the files there is a person who knows HeB regards her as the following

But he added:' Although there is a witness statement in the files from a person close to Mrs Behan who accuses the co-plaintiff of having made up the whole incident and describes the co-plaintiff as a quasi-diabolical person.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge