Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Possibly, but it's been corrected numerous times on these threads. I know I've certainly done it a few times, and in fact using that exact same press reader piece from the daily mail.

There really shouldn't be any confusion on here at this late stage of the game, is all I'm saying.
Indeed. But the problem is that when making a statement - particularly one "setting the record straight" - it is customary to include substantiation.

There is substantiation that the existence of a video tape of the aggravated 2005 rape of DM featured in CB's trial for the offence.

What else do you think CB's chums were giving evidence about otherwise.

Snip
HB and MS gave evidence against CB before he was convicted of the rape of a 73-year-old woman in 2005.

The victim told police her assailant filmed the attack and appeared to get a thrill out of seeing her begging him to stop.

The two men are said to have stolen a video camera from CB’s home while he was behind bars for theft. They contacted police after seeing the images and told them it was CB.

We've had a profiler in court confirming it, any nonsense proclaiming DMs attack was filmed should end.
I know it may be difficult to prove a negative.
But could you possibly provide some form of substantiation for your assertion of "No Video" rather than just opinion. thankyou

But could you possibly provide some form of substantiation for your assertion of "No Video" rather than just opinion. thankyou
It’s just a preconceived agenda born out an opinion on the MM case. It won’t change. The prosecution have to be painted as incompetent & all evidence & witness testimonies must be refuted or denied. Pro-CB or Pro-victim, directly links to one’s opinion on the MM case.

It’s interesting how polarising this case has become. We all feign a level of impartiality but the reality is either one or the other.

We are limited to producing 10% of a paywall article because of copywrite but it's in here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back