Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some words on the playground attack. CB was kneeing. Who on earth has his trousers down to the angle and knees while peeing?
Being that he has so many previous convictions I couldn’t source what all of them were for. He’s had the previous conviction for assaulting his ex-gf’s child, which incidentally happened in a park & he exposed himself in the process.

Does anybody know whether he’s had any other convictions for exposing himself in public?

Some words on the playground attack. CB was kneeing. Who on earth has his trousers down to the angle and knees while peeing?
It could be argued that he was doing this to hide while urinating in a public place. Do people drink too much and get caught short? Do they need to relieve themselves without knowing where the nearest toilet is? Do they try to mask this behaviour?

I’m not defending him but the above is plausible.

It could be argued that he was doing this to hide while urinating in a public place. Do people drink too much and get caught short? Do they need to relieve themselves without knowing where the nearest toilet is? Do they try to mask this behaviour?

People do indeed get caught out as you have described , and it's good you're not defending him , but I would propose that an actively being used children's playground is probably the last place most would choose to urinate ( especially someone that has had previous child crime convictions) ..
Far more likely to do so up a quiet alley , secluded back of a building etc .. imo

Last edited:
People do indeed get caught out as you have described , and it's good you're not defending him , but I would propose that an actively being used children's playground is probably the last place most would choose to urinate ( especially someone that has had previous child crime convictions) ..
Far more likely to do so up an alley , secluded back of a building etc .. imo
Maybe not so easy to do in the middle of a festival, even at 1 am. Perhaps the playground seemed a quiet area.

Maybe not so easy to do in the middle of a festival, even at 1 am. Perhaps the playground seemed a quiet area.
Despite the lateness of the hour children were playing in the play are. A convicted paedophile chose to enter that designated and highly coloured children's play area where he proceeded to lurk with his trousers around his ankles and his member in his hands.

Unlike some, the children were aware of STRANGER DANGER and were able to alert accompanying adults.

prosecutors should have been aware of this before bringing the case to court though and if police kept this from them, what does it say about the honesty of the police ?

It's not uncommon for a warrant to get challenged as a way to knock out key evidence. It doesn't mean the prosecution is in any way incompetent. This is why we have trials.

Far more likely to do so up a quiet alley , secluded back of a building etc .. imo
Hmm… it seems obvious if CB was inebriated that his decision making might not have been sound.

It could be argued that a local fiesta in a busy holiday area with children playing in a swing park is a magnet for paedophiles.
Particularly one considered by experts to be of the greatest danger possible to women and children.

Highly implausible that his state of undress allows for any doubt whatsoever as to exactly what his purpose was.
This is a man who photographed abuse of a child in broad daylight who was so proud of his exploits he included photographs of his penis in the same batch of vile memorabilia.

Unequivocally CB is a convicted abuser of minors. How on earth has he become such a cause celebre as FF's pee excuse gathers vogue, when it was obvious to the children he alarmed that something untoward was happening.

Proceedings before the 2nd Criminal Division in connection with five offenses against sexual self-determination - File number 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22) - Possibly end of the taking of evidence on October 2nd, 2024, followed by the prosecutor's plea

The 2nd Criminal Division indicates that in the proceedings under file number 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22), the taking of evidence could possibly be closed on October 2nd, 2024 - subject to any further motions for evidence and decisions on motions for evidence that are still pending.

The prosecutor's plea could then follow.

Verfahren vor der 2. Strafkammer im Zusammenhang mit fünf Taten gegen die sexuelle Selbstbestimmung – Aktenzeichen 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22) – Möglicherweise Schluss der Beweisaufnahme am 02.10.2024 und anschließend Plädoyer der Staatsanwalts​

Die 2. Strafkammer deutet an, dass in dem Verfahren zu Az. 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22) möglicherweise – vorbehaltlich etwaiger weiterer Beweisanträge sowie Entscheidungen über noch offene Beweisanträge – am 02. Oktober 2024 die Beweisaufnahme geschlossen werden könnte.

Anschließend könnte das Plädoyer der Staatsanwaltschaft folgen.I

It's not uncommon for a warrant to get challenged as a way to knock out key evidence. It doesn't mean the prosecution is in any way incompetent. This is why we have trials.
Agreed, but should they really be attempting to use illegally obtained material ?

Hmm… it seems obvious if CB was inebriated that his decision making might not have been sound.
I'm sure he could of found somewhere else to pee, looking at this picture

There is evidence that children were playing there and witnessed the exposure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back