Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 2020 German crimewatch does not contain an interview and a reconstruction with K and G. Also no photos of her. Just the houses and the cars like on the BKA homepage. Or do they mean the 2013 crimewatch? I remember K and G were guests together with AR

Probably best to just wait for court reports from the more reliable German sources.

Probably best to just wait for court reports from the more reliable German sources.
I found the 2020 video and yes there is a short summary and a summary of the reconstruction, so my memory was wrong.
It’s in German but interesting

"His lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher had requested the episode was played to highlight inconsistencies in witness statements."

I guess it must have some broader relevance if the judge has allowed it. Perhaps witness statements made at the time by HeB and MS and others that contradict subsequent statements made in court? That's the only angle I can think of that would make a doc screened in June 2020 (before the current charges against him were made) of relevance here.
That intimates that it's at a summing up stage imo.

From the article above:
The trial is due to end in December.

I only have dates thru October. Did they add more trial dates??
I've searched the press site and can't see any extension beyond October, maybe it's the judgement in December.

I cannot read the Mirror in Germany it doesn’t allow me but I heared there is an update?

"He told me that in Portugal, he had stolen there," he said. “He was in a region where there are hotels and rich people live. He said there was somewhere with an open window, he told me this. He was looking for money.

"He said he didn't find any money but found a kid and took the child. He said that two hours later, there were police and dogs all over the place, so he then went away, out of the area.

"I am just saying what he told me. He told me that a person was with him, who he had had an argument with, allegedly it was his woman. He said he took the child in Portugal in his car, and in the time when the police and dogs were at the house, he drove away and he was gone.

"He asked me if the DNA from a child can be taken from bones under the ground."

Can someone please confirm it? Thanks

I cannot read the Mirror in Germany it doesn’t allow me but I heared there is an update?

"He told me that in Portugal, he had stolen there," he said. “He was in a region where there are hotels and rich people live. He said there was somewhere with an open window, he told me this. He was looking for money.

"He said he didn't find any money but found a kid and took the child. He said that two hours later, there were police and dogs all over the place, so he then went away, out of the area.

"I am just saying what he told me. He told me that a person was with him, who he had had an argument with, allegedly it was his woman. He said he took the child in Portugal in his car, and in the time when the police and dogs were at the house, he drove away and he was gone.

"He asked me if the DNA from a child can be taken from bones under the ground."

Can someone please confirm it? Thanks
Yes that's what it says

I found the 2020 video and yes there is a short summary and a summary of the reconstruction, so my memory was wrong.
It’s in German but interesting
@Hygge , is this new witness in the docu.

Why?
How can any of this be of any relevance to the charges under consideration ?
There's now a prosecution witness bringing it up, are they sounding out the strength of testimony before deciding how to proceed with the MM case?

At the time the criminals were in prison together in 2020 after Brueckner had publicly been named prime suspect over the disappearance of Madeleine in 2007.

Caveat it's the Sun.

I've searched the press site and can't see any extension beyond October, maybe it's the judgement in December.

Gosh I hope not - I thought I read it would be at the end of October...

MM suspect Christian B sat stoney-faced as he was confronted with photos and videos of the youngster in court today.

It was the first time images of missing M have been screened in CB’s ongoing trial on unconnected sex crimes.

CB's defence have made every possible effort to introduce the case of a missing child into this trial regarding "ongoing trial on unconnected sex crimes" by inappropriately introducing MM witnesses to the current trial.

How utterly disgraceful that at long last they have been allowed to succeed in their endeavours.

The MM case has no locus here in this trial.
Neither has the previously unnamed and unknown witness to the MM case have a locus in this trial.

CB's defence team did not "leak" the information but have achieved their end of having it introduced in evidence in open court.

All that remains now is to wait and see what the effect will be on the five serious sexual cases and the unrelated missing child case.
My presumption is that the end game instigated by the defence as so much else has been in the Braunschweig court, is well on the way to being brought to conclusion.

At the time the criminals were in prison together in 2020 after Brueckner had publicly been named prime suspect over the disappearance of Madeleine in 2007.

Caveat it's the Sun.

Its all about timing.
Who first fingered CB in connection with MM and when ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glowing Chicken
Back