Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I assume the 15 years is a total for all the charges, so if he was acquitted of some then the sentence would be lighter.
I suppose its a translation thing, but Lindemann isn't in a position to find anyone guilty -that's the role of the judges/

I assume the 15 years is a total for all the charges, so if he was acquitted of some then the sentence would be lighter.
I suppose its a translation thing, but Lindemann isn't in a position to find anyone guilty -that's the role of the judges/
It's the closing argument.After the fifteen yrs they also ask for preventative detention, so in effect they wish him off the streets, which is no bad thing, if and it's a big if he's found guilty on the four charges.

From the articles, were some arguments held in camera?

Lindemann had previously stated in a multi-hour plea why she found the accused guilty of two rapes and two cases of sexual abuse.
it then says.
At the start of the trial, the 47-year-old German was accused of three rapes and two cases of child sexual abuse, which he is said to have committed in Portugal between 2000 and 2017.

From the articles, were some arguments held in camera?

Lindemann had previously stated in a multi-hour plea why she found the accused guilty of two rapes and two cases of sexual abuse.
it then says.
At the start of the trial, the 47-year-old German was accused of three rapes and two cases of child sexual abuse, which he is said to have committed in Portugal between 2000 and 2017.

My guess would be the young girl (14yr old) at the farmhouse. She was physically and orally abused but not raped on tape IIRC, according to the accounts of HeB and MS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back