Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's the Feb 2020 article I linked to, about the guard:

This Daily Mail article is old (Feb 2020), but it's about one protection officer who came forward about a different date involving PA and VG. Be nice if the SDNY got access to all the relevant guard files, which, according to that officer, are at the Met.

That's the Feb 2020 article I linked to, about the guard:

Yes, I saw the date, but I think it's been republished in order for people to get the updated story which is ...

To confirm his account, the ex-officer asked for access to his shift roster at Buckingham Palace and other documents. Last week, 149 days after making the request, he finally received a reply from a caseworker at the Met’s Information Rights Unit in Sidcup, Kent. An email said: ‘I conducted a number of searches. However the Retention and Disposal Policy states that Duty Records and Annual Leave records are only held for 2 years. Therefore, there is no information the Commissioner is required to supply you.’

Last night, the former Royal guard said, ‘I am very disappointed. Why on earth did it take nearly five months to respond with such a non-informative answer? I’m also surprised to discover that any records regarding the Royal family and their police protection are destroyed, much less after just two years.’ The disclosure raises the possibility that other documents, including Royal protection officer logs, which would confirm where the Prince was at the times in question, have also been destroyed.

The Met declined to tell the MoS what searches had been conducted or the disposal policy for Royalty Protection department material. Prince Andrew’s representatives declined to comment.

Met Police destroyed records of Prince Andrew's Pizza Express alibi | Daily Mail Online

That strange interview ...

I don’t drink
I didn’t sweat
I don’t know if I met her
I have absolutely no memory of that photo
That’s me but I have simply no recollection
I don’t remember being upstairs
I don’t believe it’s been damaging to the queen

MOO

Thanks for reposting that video, it was good to watch it again. My how PA squirms and displays all kinds of innocent looks with such audacity! He’s a terrible, terrible liar - so scummy but it did make me laugh a bit.

JMO

oops! accidents happen. *eye roll.

Met Police destroyed records of Prince Andrew's Pizza Express alibi | Daily Mail Online

To confirm his account, the ex-officer – who had a 23-year career with the police – asked for access to his shift roster at Buckingham Palace and other documents. Last week, 149 days after making the request, he finally received a reply from a caseworker at the Met’s Information Rights Unit in Sidcup, Kent. An email said: ‘I conducted a number of searches. However the Retention and Disposal Policy states that Duty Records and Annual Leave records are only held for 2 years. Therefore, there is no information the Commissioner is required to supply you.’

Last night, the former Royal guard said: ‘I am very disappointed. Why on earth did it take nearly five months to respond with such a non-informative answer? I’m also surprised to discover that any records regarding the Royal family and their police protection are destroyed, much less after just two years.’ The disclosure raises the possibility that other documents, including Royal protection officer logs, which would confirm where the Prince was at the times in question, have also been destroyed.

The Met declined to tell the MoS what searches had been conducted or the disposal policy for Royalty Protection department material. Prince Andrew’s representatives declined to comment.

By the time JE died, he was worth more than $577 million, according to court filings.

Here’s all the property he said he had shortly before his death

His home on East 71st Street, NY – $55.9 million

The New Mexico Ranch home – $17.2 million

The West Palm Beach mansion – $12.3 million

The French apartment in Paris – $8.6 million.

Great St. James Island in the US Virgin Islands – $22.4 million

Little St. James Island in the US Virgin Islands – $63 million

Cash – JE said he had available cash amounting to $56.5 million

Fixed income investments – $14.3 million

Equities – about $112.6 million

Aviation assets, automobiles and boats – $18+ million

Fine art, antiques, collectibles and other valuables – undetermined

Hedge funds and private equity investments – $194 million

Here's everything Jeffrey Epstein owned with his $577M fortune
What is going to happen to his art collection? Does anyone have any idea of what kind of pieces he had?

What is going to happen to his art collection? Does anyone have any idea of what kind of pieces he had?
As one might expect he apparently had many paintings of naked women. According to police he had a bust of a women's bottom attached to his wall when they raided his Palm Beach mansion. He also had a life sized doll hanging from a chandelier in one of his homes.

One of his 14 year old victims described a nude portrait hanging in his bathroom. She remembered it because he told her it looked like her.

As one might expect he apparently had many paintings of naked women. According to police he had a bust of a women's bottom attached to his wall when they raided his Palm Beach mansion. He also had a life sized doll hanging from a chandelier in one of his homes.

One of his 14 year old victims described a nude portrait hanging in his bathroom. She remembered it because he told her it looked like her.
That's so pathetic. All that money, and all he got was nude themed art? Whatever.

Last edited:
Published Sunday, Aug 2nd 2020

A highly respected former Royal protection officer has raised questions about PA’s 'alibi' for the night he allegedly had sex with Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

The officer says he believes PA may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001 – contradicting his account of being 'at home' all evening after taking his daughter Beatrice to Pizza Express in Woking.

Giuffre, then 17, claims that JE flew her to London and that night she was coerced into having sex with PA at GM’s home which is barely a mile from Buckingham Palace.

Speaking for the first time, the officer – who had an 'exemplary' 23-year career in the Metropolitan Police – recalls how PA arrived by car at the front of the Palace in the middle of the night and hurled abuse at guards when they did not open the gates quickly enough. Crucially, he believes it could have been the same evening PA was alleged to have had sex with Giuffre at the home of GM after dancing at Tramp nightclub in London.

If correct, his bombshell account would shatter Andrew's so-called alibi.

The officer has agreed to speak to the lawyers acting for JE’s victims, who have repeatedly urged PA to cooperate with them, and he has provided a signed affidavit which is likely to be seized upon by the FBI.

His account will heap new pressure on the Metropolitan Police to disclose any information it holds on PA's whereabouts on the day he was accused of having sex with Giuffre. The force has previously refused to reveal where PA’s police bodyguards were that day, claiming the information could put national security at risk. But the former officer intends to use data protection and FOI laws to access his own shift roster and other documents to confirm whether his account is correct.

'Having considered Prince Andrew's alibi with my own recollections, it is my belief that the abusive confrontation with the royal could have been in the early hours of Sunday March 11, 2001'. 'To be 100 per cent certain I would like access to my duty roster for that month. I believe I have a right to know my own shift patterns.'

'If I am correct, Prince Andrew could have returned to Buckingham Palace from Pizza Express or Sunninghill Park in the early evening. Then he left, went to Tramp and Maxwell's house, which is very close to the palace, and returned to his private quarters in the early hours of the morning.'

A witness has come forward to corroborate claims that PA was dancing with Giuffre in Tramp.

Former Royal protection officer raises questions about Prince Andrew's 'alibi' | Daily Mail Online

Isn’t the age of consent/adulthood 16 in GB? Seems to me, I read that somewhere with regard to leaving a parental home without the need for authorization. None the less, Randy Andy has Royal sovereign immunity. He can stand on that principal.

To confirm his account, the ex-officer – who had a 23-year career with the police – asked for access to his shift roster at Buckingham Palace and other documents. Last week, 149 days after making the request, he finally received a reply from a caseworker at the Met’s Information Rights Unit in Sidcup, Kent. An email said: ‘I conducted a number of searches. However the Retention and Disposal Policy states that Duty Records and Annual Leave records are only held for 2 years. Therefore, there is no information the Commissioner is required to supply you.’

Last night, the former Royal guard said: ‘I am very disappointed. Why on earth did it take nearly five months to respond with such a non-informative answer? I’m also surprised to discover that any records regarding the Royal family and their police protection are destroyed, much less after just two years.’ The disclosure raises the possibility that other documents, including Royal protection officer logs, which would confirm where the Prince was at the times in question, have also been destroyed.

When you accept employment with the Royal Family, you are expected to retain all information in confidence. Not just PA, but everyone. From a nanny to butler, gardeners, stablekeepers, official administrative assistants, secretaries. Everyone. For him to request the information is probably a breach of his employment agreement.
Whether or not you think PA should tell all, is not the point of my comment. As a royal, and/or other diplomatic corps of any country, you are afforded many privileges other mortals, do not receive. Park in no parking zones. Customs cannot search your baggage. Lengthy perks. The victims need to pursue other evidence to support their cases. Undoubtedly there are millions of pages of flight logs, invoices for champagne, fine food and exquisite clothing. Jewelry? Spas. Vehicles. JE photographed everything. Keep digging. Picking a target for sensationalism is a ploy that will produce nothing concrete. Much like pursuing former president Bill Clinton. Or President Donald Trump. JE and GM touched many lives. It’s the grunt work of contacting everyone who ever took a plane ride with JE and the story they will tell, that will sway a jury. Don’t think some banking employee will write a tell all story about their finances. They’re sworn to secrecy as well. I’d be worried about suddenly developing suicidal tendencies, or my life expectancy. Not much else.

Allegedly, JE had a portrait of Bill Clinton reclining on a couch decked out in a blue satin dress. Heels. Go figure. I want to say, it was hanging in the front entrance to his home. I remember seeing the portrait. I remembered it bc I was told it looked like Bill Clinton. The dress was a heavenly blue color. Whether Clinton modeled for the portrait or it was a gag, remains disputed.

Allegedly, JE had a portrait of Bill Clinton reclining on a couch decked out in a blue satin dress. Heels. Go figure. I want to say, it was hanging in the front entrance to his home. I remember seeing the portrait. I remembered it bc I was told it looked like Bill Clinton. The dress was a heavenly blue color. Whether Clinton modeled for the portrait or it was a gag, remains disputed.
I am sure that Clinton would not have permitted that.

YES .... I have seen the picture ..... have a copy of it on an old computer somewhere ....

hang on .... I found it ..... also the article and the artist who painted it and titled it "passing bill"

The Artist Who Painted Jeffrey Epstein's Portrait of Bill Clinton in a Dress Explains Why She Made It

Attachments

• clinton in a dress.JPG
    clinton in a dress.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 53
TRIVIA: ..... regarding the Clinton dress picture in my above post .... the author actually named it "parsing bill" but humorists modified it to "passing bill" ..... which is a cross-dressing term people use when trying to "pass" as another gender.

I had come across it back when Hillary was running for president ..... someone (humorist) had an election poll which asked the question .... Which of these Clinton girls is the best looking ....

Bill in the dress got 61%
Hillary in a pantsuit got 39%

hehe

TRIVIA: ..... regarding the Clinton dress picture in my above post .... the author actually named it "parsing bill" but humorists modified it to "passing bill" ..... which is a cross-dressing term people use when trying to "pass" as another gender.

I had come across it back when Hillary was running for president ..... someone (humorist) had an election poll which asked the question .... Which of these Clinton girls is the best looking ....

Bill in the dress got 61%
Hillary in a pantsuit got 39%

hehe
Yes, another misogynistic site. Although all of those people who voted for Bill would be really offended that they may be sexually attracted to a man, but it is ok if it is used to put a woman down.

Thanks for that info ..... the reply stating the records were destroyed has a bad aroma about it.

(My guess) is ALL the records have been purged that recorded ALL of PA's comings and goings during those "Epstein years" .... how convenient .... Damage control maybe ?

But I betcha he could produce the receipt for the pizza restaurant he said he was at that day .... maybe has already sent it through the lawyers to the FBI trying to take some of the heat off himself.

Interesting that PA "accurately remembers" what he was doing that exact day all those years ago .... also very "convenient"

At this point I say the royal guard has the most credibility ... if PA came home in the middle of the night and was rude and impatient would be something the guard would remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55