Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He only did it while they were out of town is my guess. He could kill them in his home, then dismember them there and dispose of bodies while taking time to clean it all up before his family came back.

Very shocking.

He all the time to do whatever. I think he may have kept some alive for weeks or longer.

Yes, I believe that to be so as well. External cap and fitting to fill an internal heating oil tank possibly in the garage or a basement. Sometimes however, no ability to directly see or monitor the tank while filling and a poor shutoff sensor could lead to an overfill.

But the usual advantage is so that one need not enter the residence in order to deliver the heating oil. And in other parts of these threads, there were several posts where it seemed this property owner might have wished others not to intrude or enter it. MOO.
True, but I imagine that would be true for most people who work outside the home and don't want to have to be home for an oil delivery, or who don't want workers trailing dirty equipment into the home or garage.

I can't seem to figure out or have yet to read how RH's wife's hair was at the crime scene, or what is the connection? If his family was out of town during the killings, how did a strand or two of the wife's hair come into play. Is there thoughts that the victims were taken back to the house, or just trying to piece that together. I mean it can lead to a theory that there is more to this story than what we know... Just some thoughts.

Can food stamps be given just to anybody?
I thought they are given to ppl who provide evidence of being destitute/bankruptcy.
My thoughts are that he has unaccounted for income which would allow him to qualify for SNAP benefits. I always believed someone was profiting off of this from the dark web with smut p*rn, gun trafficking and selling, etc. again JMO.

Alex Caprariello

@alcaprari23

NEW: The Chester County Sheriff's Office in South Carolina has announced it has been brought on board to help in the #RexHeuermann investigation #GilgoFour. The sheriff is helping collect evidence and working with the FBI and Suffolk County Law Enforcement. Property records show Rex had purchased a 5-acre lot worth $155k in Chester County. He also reportedly owns a condo near Las Vegas. The Police Commissioner says they now have his DNA and will use it to see if it matches up to any other violent crimes across the country.

Bingo. Lots of moms in the 50s sent their kids out to play and weren't necessarily aware of what they were doing outside alone or with friends.
I grew up in the 80s and 90s and my friends and I who grew up in different areas were allowed to play outside unsupervised all the time. Now that I’m a parent, I hover. I also see people judging the very few kids we see playing outside alone. Definite culture shift.

I grew up in the 80s and 90s and my friends and I who grew up in different areas were allowed to play outside unsupervised all the time. Now that I’m a parent, I hover. I also see people judging the very few kids we see playing outside alone. Definite culture shift.

true. If I was blissfully unaware of crime I would probably let kids be kids and play unsupervised but there's no way I would now.

How many serial killers have told it all? I can only think of BTK and Green River... who else?
Hi

I'm from Western Australia & we have Bradley Robert Edwards named the Claremont Serial Killer
(guilty of 2 murders - acquitted of 1 as no body) 1996-1997

He's not spoken since arrested 2016
Not even at his own trial 2020
Refuses to speak since behind bars !

Lots of similarities to RH
Middle Aged when arrested
Hulking body type over 6ft tall
Socially inept
Historic rapes
Lived in a very run down house.
Hoarder with boxes everywhere
Old car in the driveway.
Held a steady job.
Married with 1 child
Poorn stories about torture/killing on home computer
Home made sex toys In garage
Women's clothing with cut outs for him to wear
Stole women's clothing in teens
Visited grave of victim years later-leaving her panties

DNA tested when he disposed of a fizzy drink at the movies

(Interesting case as police took over 20 years to find and convict him)

Last edited:
I can't seem to figure out or have yet to read how RH's wife's hair was at the crime scene, or what is the connection? If his family was out of town during the killings, how did a strand or two of the wife's hair come into play. Is there thoughts that the victims were taken back to the house, or just trying to piece that together. I mean it can lead to a theory that there is more to this story than what we know... Just some thoughts.
Dare i suggest that maybe the killer engaged in a similar act wrt hair that Paul Bernardo and Karla engaged in pretending to be her dead sister?
Consider it speculation, imo, because i am not providing a supportive link to that info- (too much to read atm).
Basically, when ''doing the nasty'' K would put a photo of her sister's face over her own face and then arrange her hair in front to look like her little sister for Paul's pleasure.

Back to the hairs found on the Lisk victims and to wondering if RH did something similar - putting someone else's hair or wig on them..
Also wondering if photos of the victims were taken posed with the time-out dolls.
imo, speculation.fwiw

The hair was associated with the belt used to bind one victim and tape used to bind another victim. It’s in the exhibit presented at court for bail hearing. My take is if items come from someone’s home, especially tape, there is always a possibility there will be some trace materials from the home. People shed hair all the time and it flies around in the air without being noticed. Of course, it could be more sinister, like he bound his wife in some kind of either agreeable or unagreeable “sex game” and that’s how the hairs got on the items. Could the freak have been playing out some of his sadistic rape/murders on his wife and she didn’t even know the significance?

The hair was associated with the belt used to bind one victim and tape used to bind another victim. It’s in the exhibit presented at court for bail hearing. My take is if items come from someone’s home, especially tape, there is always a possibility there will be some trace materials from the home. People shed hair all the time and it flies around in the air without being noticed. Of course, it could be more sinister, like he bound his wife in some kind of either agreeable or unagreeable “sex game” and that’s how the hairs got on the items. Could the freak have been playing out some of his sadistic rape/murders on his wife and she didn’t even know the significance?

Absolutely we have no idea what type of sex life they had.
I feel like vomiting. Those poor young women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l