Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeDee

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Our WS member morf13 is an established contact of Tricia's and a very reliable and trusted source.

In real life morf13 is Mike Morford, who is the host of the Citizen Detective true crime podcast, along with his co-hosts Dr. Lee Mellor and Naama Kates.

As a highly regarded and trusted source, Morf13 is not required to provide links to what he states as fact about this case.

ADMIN NOTE:

This man's family, his wife and daughter (and the daughter's art) are off limits for sleuthing. It's fine to discuss what is said about them or by them in MSM, but to sleuth out their information and/or post links to their social media or online persona is absolutely against Websleuths TOS. Members who continue to do so will find themselves on a thread ban.

This is Websleuths 101 ... read The Rules and you won't have any problems.

Thank you.

I have been archiving everything LISK since 2010.

New sub-album i've begun but I am days behind in saving the info.

JUSTICE! Arrest For Gilgo Beach L.I.S.K. Victims:

The main Case Archive, since 2010 (971 files):

Sub-section, Shannan Gilbert (567 files):

Sub-section, Manorville (68files):

Sub-section, After 10 years, Will there be Justice? (141 files):

Please check it out. I've spent years building this Case Archive.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

The Report feature is for violations of Websleuths TOS.

Please don't send Reports because you don't like what another member has said or because you disagree with them, or if it's "misinformation", or just because you want us to know how you feel about the case. These are not Reportable violations of TOS.

As for "misinformation" regarding specifics, that is something that can be respectfully worked out through discussion on the thread. WS staff have thousands of threads and don't necessarily know all the fine details of every single case and we don't have time to be searching for what is or is not 100% accurate.

Thank you.

Hey everyone,

At this time Shannan Gilbert is not included as being one of Heuermann's victims. It's fine to make mention of her or any of the other victims as possibly related but please don't flood the thread with extensive discussion of the specifics of those other cases.

There are numerous threads dedicated specifically to each of the victims, so if you wish to delve more deeply into one of those cases, just go to the top of this page and click on the parent forum called "Long Island Serial Killer".

Thanks !!

ADMIN POST:

Many posts have had to be removed. Discussion of the Russell Williams case is causing confusion and derailing the thread.

Please stay on topic by discussing the case at hand.

ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed.

Please stop with the derogatory name calling, name variations .. all of which are violations of Websleuths TOS.

Not only do Mods have to remove the initial violation, but then have to go through all subsequent pages and posts to find and remove the entire discussion.

MOD NOTE:

General fundraising discussion is not allowed. The ONLY part of a fundraiser account that is allowed for discussion is if there are previously unknown specifics/facts contained in the introduction (NOT COMMENTS) that relate directly to the case.

Speculation about why family members set up the account, the funds raised or what those funds may or may not be used for are off limits. Discuss the case, not the peripheral issues of fundraising. (And remember the wife is a victim per TOS and can't be sleuthed)

I just noticed that in the bail application (pg 17) it says RH was searching for “massage parlors” in addition to sex workers. I wonder if he ever arranged to meet outside of the parlor — a lot of the women in these places are trafficked from overseas and move around frequently so they would be unlikely to be reported missing.

I just noticed that in the bail application (pg 17) it says RH was searching for “massage parlors” in addition to sex workers. I wonder if he ever arranged to meet outside of the parlor — a lot of the women in these places are trafficked from overseas and move around frequently so they would be unlikely to be reported missing.
Could well be.
I doubt that resources will be spared going forward and he will be checked off all available data.

He could end up getting 10 lifetimes or twenty for all we know, be a long time waiting for cheap champagne...
them's da breaks.

It's super rare for things to be taken outside the message parlor. The parlor acts as security.

( Learned a lot while reading UG. ;) )

I wonder if there’s anything to his choice of email alias “Springfieldman9”, or if it’s just totally random. I didn’t see any mention of “Springfield” in @citizen_sleuth ’s timeline.

There is a Springfield, NY about 3.5 hours north of Manhattan, and a Springfield, NJ about 45 minutes from Manhattan, fwiw.

Eta: Shoot, looking at other state’s he’s been connected to, there’s also Springfield, SC...there’s probably a Springfield in every state.

Maybe nothing. Or something.

Last edited:
I wonder if there’s anything to his choice of email alias “Springfieldman9”, or if it’s just totally random.

There is a Springfield, NY about 3.5 hours north of Manhattan, and a Springfield, NJ about 45 minutes from Manhattan, fwiw.

people have suggested it's because he's a gun enthusiast - apparently there are springfield guns

1691126299495.jpeg“She came home to complete destruction of her family residence where she lived and raised the children,” Ellerup’s lawyer, Robert Macedonio, told CNN. “Everything in the house was turned upside down. Dresser drawers were emptied out. The bathroom tub – which was a vinyl tub – was actually cut open. The floors were ripped up. The couches and the mattresses have been removed.”
1691126349759.jpeg

In your link RH's attorney says:

"The press has convicted my client without seeing a shred of evidence,” Michael Brown told reporters after the hearing, suggesting that prosecutors "very well could have the wrong guy."

Guess Brown doesn't know was a Bail Document is....

Have you seen this?

I saw the broadcast. The above is the write-up.

The niece of a woman murdered in 1989 wants to know if RH killed her Aunt. The niece was the last person to see her alive. The below is taken from a broadcast. Above is the write-up.

Thin, petite, SW
Victim Carmen Vargas - 29 (RH would have been 25 yo)

1. Found tied up on the side of the Meadowbrook Pkwy in 1989, near Freeport (Nassau County LI, 2 towns away from Massapequa Park)
2. She was picked up in a dark truck in Harlem in the Summer of 1989 (one of the boroughs in the City), only to end up on LI
3. Rope and towel around neck, couldn't ID her for 3 years
4. Meadowbrook Pkwy is the route to Jones Beach
5. RH was a seasonal worker at the beach in the 80s (wow, this sounds so damming)
6. Dental records provided by family in 1992
7. Three of her teeth had been knocked out

Niece says Joel Rifkin was interviewed about the murder in 1993 after he confessed to other killings but he refused to take take responsibility saying "That's not me. That's not my work. That's not my victim."

Family was convinced Rifkin was lying and just lived with it until RH. Niece very upset stating her mother died with this pain.

jmo

Agree, and if you remember, the witness saw the driver being "a white guy in eyeglasses". Early (high school) photos of RH reveal that he was not an "ogre" at that time. Tall and probably, broad-shouldered, but not standing out in eyeglasses, as his most prominent facial trait, small eyes and wide nasal bridge, would be obscured by the frame.

Have just come across the unsolved case of Tina Foglia, who went missing in NY, Suffolk County in 1982 connected with a LI nightclub outing. Petite, C.O.D asphyxiation, precision in the dismemberment (sorry) of her body, remains found by the roadside on the route to Gilgo Beach. Prior to her death, Tina had allegedly met up with a 'doctor' a few times, according to friends and family.

Post in thread 'NY - Tina Foglia, 19, West Islip, 1 Feb 1982'

Has this ever been discussed in relation to RH/LISK? Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

More info here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member