Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you qualify for food stamps if your salary is a certain amount? I tried to help a neighbor with the process because she doesn’t have any family but they said her rent was too high to qualify. I guess if you can afford that rent rate they feel that you can afford groceries.

Is Medicaid different from state to state?
Rental costs shouldn't disqualify an applicant automatically. I'm disqualified for Medicaid because my income is too high not because of my mortgage payments. She just needs to apply and see if she qualifies and if she isn't approved she should receive a notice of denial.

Rental costs shouldn't disqualify an applicant automatically. I'm disqualified for Medicaid because my income is too high not because of my mortgage payments. She just needs to apply and see if she qualifies and if she isn't approved she should receive a notice of denial.

She qualified and is receiving Medicade but she was denied food stamps. Is there a difference state to state?

But Ray said he had a credible witness who could confirm Ellerup was inside the Massapequa Park residence when her husband brought sex workers to their home, although the witness, a woman, has refused to speak publicly.

Ellerup “was there,” he insisted. “And she therefore is part of the conspiracy, and that conspiracy of bringing sex workers into the home led to the deaths.”
Something tells me that if there were any meat to this he would have already visited with LE. But if there is truth to his allegations/innuendo - how does John Ray know that one thing led to another - the mere act of having a sex worker in your home afaik does not lead to killing them and dumping their bodies. I am anxious to see what reaction we get to his statements. These are the type of lawyers imo that give lawyers a bad name. That applies to Asa’s lawyer as well. File to maintain her rights but enough with the grandstanding. Imo.

OMG thanks so much for finding my old post. I had actually been reading thru our original forum searching for that and couldn't find diddly squat. LOL

Do you think you could find that exact spot again and repost it zoomed out? So we can see the big picture? Is that picture even available anymore? It’s likely been replaced with newer image?

How did you peg that as an avalanche lol, assuming it’s an avalanche, more importantly “the avalanche”.

“They are not the victims,” raged John Ray, a lawyer for the kin of some of the slain women, at a Long Island press conference

“The Ellerup family comes forward and says, ‘Help, give us money, look what’s happened to our home, it’s all chopped up,’” Ray said. “Well, let me ask you this: What about the victims who were chopped up? What about the victims who were wrapped up and carried somewhere and dumped?”
This must be hard for the victim's families when not even LE provided support and only a half-hearted search for their missing loved ones.

Do you think you could find that exact spot again and repost it zoomed out? So we can see the big picture? Is that picture even available anymore? It’s likely been replaced with newer image?

How did you peg that as an avalanche lol, assuming it’s an avalanche, more importantly “the avalanche”

At that time I worked every night on maps/images and zoomed in/out, edited, etc but unfortunately I didn't save my work. But I could sure try looking for that spot again on map archives.

How did you peg that as an avalanche lol, assuming it’s an avalanche, more importantly “the avalanche”.
I think knowing the date of the photo is very important.

RBBM

Okay, I've attempted to resize it and sharpened it.

I believe the truck bed is at the bottom of the photo. You can see the two extensions going to the cab, and then the hood is at the top.

greenAvalance_Small_Sharpened.pnggreenAvalance_NewVehicle.png

I've enclosed a photo of a new Chevy Avalanche for comparison.

JMVHO.

JR made his rounds tonight on NewsNation, was on Cuomo and Banfield (Brian E. hosted), I think he needs to shut up or he will find himself being sued by AE. He accused her of being on SNAP, how does he know that? I am in the same situation she is with a disabled adult child who I am the representative for and have a SNAP card in my name too to help her buy groceries. Here he is on Cuomo, can't find Banfield interview yet but watched it on my DVR.

AE and family lawyers on Cuomo

Found Banfield interview

Last edited:
Am I crazy, or didn't one of the lawyers recently say a contractor volunteered to come help clean up/fix some things at the house for them? I'm trying to find where I saw that info.
You are not crazy! I posted the interview here.

Very sorry to read about AE’s cancer. Having worked in healthcare for a number of years, I know that hospitals can, and do, write off expenses all the time. If there was ever a situation, where they felt like this was a time to write off an expense, it would certainly seem like this would be one. And yes, I realize that cancer treatments are extremely expensive, but as I said above, hospitals do write this stuff off.

JR made his rounds tonight on NewsNation, was on Cuomo and Banfield (Brian E. hosted), I think he needs to shut up or he will find himself being sued by AE. He accused her of being on SNAP, how does he know that? I am in the same situation she is with a disabled adult child who I am the representative for and have a SNAP card in my name too to help her buy groceries. Here he is on Cuomo, can't find Banfield interview yet but watched it on my DVR.

Found Banfield interview

He's long enough in the game to know not to pull this kind of a nasty attention seeking stroke.

yet, here we are.

This helps nobody.
Either that or there is very real evidence that LE are not working as they should and I have not seen that at play with the G4s.

Found Banfield interview

Thank you for providing those clips.

I’m nauseous now. For this lawyer to be accusing AE of being complicit in the MURDERS strikes me as utterly outrageous.

Even if there were a shred of truth to his story that a “credible witness” told him AE knew RH was downstairs with prostitutes——even if that were true, that doesn’t mean she was involved in their murders!!!! He’s suggesting that her hair being at the crime scene shows she was a part of it!

Please, all women know their hair, if long, winds up everywhere. It could easily be that a hair found its way onto RH or his clothing and then drifted off into the burlap.

IMO that lawyer is truly repulsive.

As to AE suing LE, I have mixed emotions.

Yes, it’s awful that their home was rendered nearly uninhabitable, but the police have their very important job to do and that is to search every inch of that home for clues.

I think there should be an entity, maybe the Victim’s Compensation Board (although the family members are not the primary victims) or another entity that should be responsible to restore the home. But IMO suing the police is not the way to go.

Some type of cleaning and restoration company should pick up the pieces. If AE shouldn’t have to pay then I suppose it’s on us, the taxpayers. But again, IMO, if suing the police for doing what they had to do is going to tie LE‘s hands from doing a thorough investigation of a serial killer, that seems like an unintended unfortunate consequence.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member