Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
was there a dozen or so? I only saw like 3 or 4
The video I saw, looked like minimum 6-8, and I'd bet money there were at least as many further down and across the street in case he did make a break for it, though I can't see them, obviously. (I tried to count heads of the folks surrounding him, but it's hard when the video is so small and low res. I'm sure there are more than four, though, because I counted at least four in suits with ties who appeared in front of him, and then about an equal amount of others came up behind until they completely encircled him, hence my guess of 6-8.)

MOO

oh yes I hadn't thought of that
Yeah, there are a bunch of genuine civilians who are obviously just navigating around the huddle on the sidewalk, but there are also a bunch who look like they're 'just walkin' here', who once they get close, step in and become part of the containment circle, even though they're just wearing a polo shirt or whatever and look like they're just a regular member of the public. Beautifully choreographed.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member