Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeDee

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Our WS member morf13 is an established contact of Tricia's and a very reliable and trusted source.

In real life morf13 is Mike Morford, who is the host of the Citizen Detective true crime podcast, along with his co-hosts Dr. Lee Mellor and Naama Kates.

As a highly regarded and trusted source, Morf13 is not required to provide links to what he states as fact about this case.

ADMIN NOTE:

Rex Heuermann's family, his wife, son and daughter are off limits for sleuthing. It's fine to discuss what is said about them or by them in MSM, but to sleuth out their information and/or post links to their social media or online persona is absolutely against Websleuths TOS. Members who continue to do so will find themselves on a thread ban.

This is Websleuths 101 ... read The Rules and you won't have any problems.

Thank you.

MOD NOTE:

>>> Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. <<<

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects.
Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed.

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Also, General fundraising discussion is not allowed. The ONLY part of a fundraiser account that is allowed for discussion is any previously unknown specifics/facts contained in the introduction (NOT COMMENTS) that relate directly to the case.

Speculation about why family members set up the account, the funds raised or what those funds may or may not be used for is off limits. Discuss the case, not the peripheral issues of fundraising.

You’re posting privileges are subject to suspension should you choose to violate these, or any other rules.

- Mad

To clarify, John Ray has been a major figure in the LISK investigation for a long time. Videos where a major "case player" is interviewed (i.e. family members, investigators, lawyers who are prominent in the case) are generally allowed. We only ask that members get approval before posting a link because there are actually some hosts we would not allow regardless of who they were interviewing. (There aren't many, but they do exist ;)).

Joe Giacalone does not have blanket approval at WS but when he is interviewing John Ray or other major figures who are an important part of this case, his videos are allowed.

Please continue here.

I’m finally caught up here. At one point I was 30 pages behind. In between trying to catch up, I was looking at the older UID and ID’d cases that would definitely fit into RH’s history. I am more than a little sure that the Commonwealth of Virginia should look into the murder of Alicia Showalter (1996) and the disappearance of Samantha Clarke (Sept. 15, 2010) and the disappearance of Sage Smith a trans woman out of Charlottesville, VA.

“Samantha Ann Clarke is described as being 5’4” tall and weighing about 145 lbs. at the time of her disappearance. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a Playboy bunny tattoo on her right arm, a Tigger tattoo on her right ankle, and two dolphin tattoos on her lower back.”
She was last seen with Randy Taylor and other men. Taylor has long been a suspect but given what may be the case that RH is a hunter who may stalk individuals and kill them right after being with someone else, I’d still consider him b/c Orange County VA includes Rt 15 and the Culpepper area. So, another straight shot to momma’s Palmyra home. Also the date she went missing is right after Amber was murdered.

Dashad "Sage" Smith was just 19-years-old when she vanished on Nov. 20, 2012.

She was last seen at around 6:30 p.m. on West Main Street. Her disappearance was initially classified as a missing persons case, but a few years later, it was changed to a homicide.

Last edited:
Replying to @Just K from the last thread:

If you're hinting that RH could be Peaches' baby's father, then I'd say I think it's unlikely with what we know at this point.

We have Peaches' DNA, Peaches' baby's DNA, and RH's DNA. It's a basic paternity rule out, and unless they're keeping a massive secret from us about a match (which is entirely possible) then that's not the case.

MOO

I’m finally caught up here. At one point I was 30 pages behind. In between trying to catch up, I was looking at the older UID and ID’d cases that would definitely fit into RH’s history. I am more than a little sure that the Commonwealth of Virginia should look into the murder of Alicia Showalter (1996) and the disappearance of Samantha Clark (Sept. 15, 2010) and the disappearance of Sage Smith a trans man/woman out of Charlottesville, VA.

“Samantha Ann Clarke is described as being 5’4” tall and weighing about 145 lbs. at the time of her disappearance. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a Playboy bunny tattoo on her right arm, a Tigger tattoo on her right ankle, and two dolphin tattoos on her lower back.”
She was last seen with Randy Taylor and other men. Taylor has long been a suspect but given what may be the case that RH is a hunter who may stalk individuals and kill them right after being with someone else, I’d still consider him b/c Orange County VA includes Rt 15 and the Culpepper area. So, another straight shot to momma’s Palmyra home. Also the date she went missing is right after Amber was murdered.
Sage Smith is a trans woman.

jun 10, 2024 #gilgobeach #rexheuermann #banfield
In 2022, Realtor Antoine Amira interviewed Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuermann, the man who is accused of killing six women. Amira exclusively told NewsNation's Ashleigh Banfield that interviewing Heuermann was "very difficult" and that he "loved talking about himself."

Jun 10, 2024 #gilgobeach #rexheuermann #banfield
Rex Heuermann, the man already suspected in the deaths of four women found near Long Island’s Gilgo Beach, was charged in the killings of two more women during his latest court appearance. Dr. Gary Brucato, a clinical and forensic psychologist, joins "Banfield" to discuss.

Replying to @Just K from the last thread:

If you're hinting that RH could be Peaches' baby's father, then I'd say I think it's unlikely with what we know at this point.

We have Peaches' DNA, Peaches' baby's DNA, and RH's DNA. It's a basic paternity rule out, and unless they're keeping a massive secret from us about a match (which is entirely possible) then that's not the case.

MOO
I’m thinking RH had it out for men, too and he may have known who the father is.

That new interview with Antoine Avira is fascinating. Here's the original interview in full for anyone who hasn't seen it, or just wants to rewatch it in hindsight.

( Sorry if the link looks wonky, it's the only place I've been able to find the whole interview. )

jun 10, 2024 #gilgobeach #rexheuermann #banfield
In 2022, Realtor Antoine Amira interviewed Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuermann, the man who is accused of killing six women. Amira exclusively told NewsNation's Ashleigh Banfield that interviewing Heuermann was "very difficult" and that he "loved talking about himself."

Jun 10, 2024 #gilgobeach #rexheuermann #banfield
Rex Heuermann, the man already suspected in the deaths of four women found near Long Island’s Gilgo Beach, was charged in the killings of two more women during his latest court appearance. Dr. Gary Brucato, a clinical and forensic psychologist, joins "Banfield" to discuss.

Yes, I agree with the Dr. Rex probably has more victims out there and he probably started earlier. These guys do keep going a long time, especially when they haven't come under suspicion. He has some traits in common with the Green River Killer, who also killed sex workers and who was eventually convicted of killing 49 women. Not sure Rex killed that many, but they're similar in other ways.

Interesting going back to last Aug.1,2023 hearing what Michael Brown said during the presser after RH's court appearance when Brown was given all the evidence from the prosecution.
At that time Brown had 4 other lawyers helping with the case.
RH was very involved with his defense.
Also at the time Brown said no plea deal because his client said he didn't do it.

Lawyers need to learn when to shut the hell up.
Brown & team have had 5 months to come up with a defense for RH's internet searches.

Betcha Brown ends up eating these words.
That is if he hasn't already.

Jan.19, 2024

“Searching the internet, ask yourselves what you search on your computers and your phones,” Brown told reporters Tuesday after prosecutors alleged they found a series of queries for violent *advertiser censored* on Heuermann’s devices in new court filings.

“One thing leads to another – you see a show about something, you start searching, and they talk about how somebody got killed,” he said. “You start searching, and then they talk about another way, and you start searching. Think about if they looked at your own personal search history, how all of a sudden you’re guilty because of your search history?”

METRO

'Suspected serial killer Rex Heuermann’s lawyer defends ‘sadistic’ internet searches in Gilgo Beach case'​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member