Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was leading us to information.

Nobody is forgetting that VH didn't make that art.

That she didn't make it is irrelevant.

VH is a witness. It seemed obvious being that she lived there. It seems more obvious now that we know she was taking in art resembling LISK crime scenes.

MOO
The issue is that there's no evidence VH ever even saw the images John Ray presented. He even provided the dates they were posted as seen in the Newsweek article, 2023, 3 years after VH stopped being active on Tumblr. If you go back in time 3 years on the "offending" account JR got these images from you will see that in 2020 and earlier when VH was active on Tumblr there is nothing like that on the page.

The missing left shoe of the hanging photo makes me feel VH saw that! JMOO
That painting wasn't even her artwork, so I can't attach any specific significance to that. Unless the artist's father was also a serial killer who just happened to have a thing about shoes, than it's purely coincidental, imo. Maybe the artist will eventually come forward and we can ask him or her about it.

I can absolutely appreciate that those images were too graphic/violent to many viewers. Speaking as someone who was sexually assaulted while serving overseas in the military, those images represent what my body felt like to me in my mind.

I felt exactly like that painting showing a victim cut open and penetrated (paraphrasing Ray). In fact, it resonated with me so much that I had to turn away until he moved on to the next display.

With nothing but respect for others on this platform opining about what "art" represents, if you haven't personally been victimized, you may not be able to discern the deeper meanings of an artist's work (either literal or figurative).

Thank you for your post.

No, because it's not normal, but yet there's at least one case of The Toybox Killer", David Parker Ray, who involved his wife, Cynthia Hendy, his daughter, Glenda Jean Ray, friends, and a business partner. So...it does happen, but extremely rare.
He committed violent sadiastic crimes from 1957–1999 until he was finally caught. His wife is free now, living in Kent, WA, and looks "normal."

and IMHO his wife, Cynthia Hendy, should NOT be free, she's a deranged, sadistic, violent woman.

Last edited:
I have no reason to think she is not cooperating with
Do you know that VH isn't completely cooperating with LE ? If you found out that she was, would it change your view of her to any degree ?
I have no reason to doubt her cooperation with LE.

AFAIK, she voluntarily gave a dna swab, for example.

But no, it would not change my view of her. She is a victim and a witness.

MOO

Didn't the WS owner state on yt yesterday that she owned that book? It is something that some true crime buffs might be interested in.

Absolutely...so let's say AE bought the book because she is a True Crime fan, and now her husband is accused of being LISK.
Or VK is a true crime fan and now her Father is being accused of LISK.
Did they buy it BEFORE 2023 or AFTER?
Or if it's RH's book.

I started reading that story in a long form magazine article about the woman who escaped. By the time I got far enough into it, I wished I had never started reading. One of the most horrible crimes and situations ever, and his family thought it was no big deal. I think they actually thought these women deserved to be abused, as if it was punishment for taking drugs or being a sex worker.

and the police didn't take the victim's stories seriously and his WIFE and DAUGHTER helped!
His wife is FREE. She should NOT be free IMHO.
The daughter, however, I feel is a victim of her father's sickness, she even called the FBI but they REFUSED to believe her. I give her credit for being brave enough to call the FBI.

only just watched the presser.
That girl has a got not a lil bit of freaky freaky going on.....
That girl got some deep deep issues.
whoah!

Wondering if RH has a chad daybell effect on his daughter.
Brainwashed and totally dehumanised.
This is going to be big.

what be the chances of these two... having completely independent depraved ideas and romanticizing the capturing of torture and unthinkable violence.

Can't respect this as art. It IS DISGUSTING.

Interesting comparison. Any of us who followed the Daybell trial...know EXACTLY what you mean about the daughter!!!!!

There are deep deep issues for anyone to "press send" on what she posted, or "wear in public settings" is with purpose. Intention.
Maybe we don't fully understand yet, but explanations of potential normalcy are dismissive imho.

I wonder if the whole family were fans of Hannibal, the way my family was really into Sherlock and Breaking Bad. We shared references to the shows and had fun making popcorn and watching together. What if we had all found out my husband, their dad, was actually a meth dealer just like Walter White?

Two of my kids were really into Hannibal. I watched it years after they did and found it to be a work of art, really psychologically complex and strangely beautiful, but also deeply disturbing. I'm still haunted by it. My kids were both on Tumblr and I'm sure those images are fan art--at least the Hannibal one is--Tumblr is mostly re-blogging fan art from favorite shows.

Maybe VH thought her dad liked this stuff as a fan would--and they shared that together and then she finds out he's an actual serial killer. What a horrific twisted shock for her. Maybe RH was able to talk about disturbing things like this with the family and they all thought he was like them, a fan, but from his point of view he's actually living it. Then they find out he's actually the evil psychopath-monster in their favorite show. It's so twisted and horrific.

That would be extremely shocking. :(

Interesting comparison. Any of us who followed the Daybell trial...know EXACTLY what you mean about the daughter!!!!!

There are deep deep issues for anyone to "press send" on what she posted. Intention.
Maybe we don't fully understand yet, but explanations of potential normalcy are dismissive as h*ll.

Since I didn't follow that case which daughter of Chad? Emma?
Thank you.

I disagree in two ways.

First, while I can't say I enjoyed looking at the images, I am not sure I'd call them distasteful. I have no knowledge of what makes VH drawn to them. I would hazard a guess it is a symptom of her victimization. She could be repulsed by the images, and working to normalize them for herself to try to fit in. She could be processing her life, which is not a typical life.

I guess I do call her tee shirt choice distasteful, upon Rex's arrest. If she wears skeletons every day of her life, that was the day to turn the shirt inside out. But mostly, I don't think the problem is distaste.

The other way I disagree is that I certainly do think it is substantial.

The problem is how much the material contained references to the crime scene that we are learning more and more about. It means that in some way, VH knows something about the crimes. She is a witness.

Imagine if the truth turns out to be that her father accessed all of this images posing as his daughter. That seems unlikely, but it is possible, true? Then, she is a witness who can deny being behind the social media accounts. I think it is likely that VH has been on her own kind of investigation for years. She is a witness. Her interests in art that references crime scenes for crimes for which her father is accused makes that obvious.

In addition, just by living in that small house, it is very hard to imagine anybody not noticing anything at all...like, why does dad always scrub the bathroom when we are on vacation?

MOO
I often think about that too. Perhaps she was dealing with her trauma at home, school and in her general community.

I’m not making excuses but I could imagine living in a cramped house filled with clutter, less space and feeling like I no control over changing anything could be a huge source of distress for me and I imagine a teen or young adult. It sounds like their family stood out and didn’t socialize with their neighbors. Considering the state of their house they probably didn’t want to invite people over. I wonder how often she and her family members felt isolated or unable to genuinely build rapport with them?

In addiction, though the news is often saturated with violence I wonder if she felt more fearful upon learning that a serial killer was living not just on LI but preying on, abducting, harming and killing many young women from towns either near her or familiar to her? I remember the moments I felt scared myself when the news about the existence of LISK was finally made public. Did she feel fearful and angry as well for both his heinous acts but for committing them in a beach, a place that often brings joys and warm memories, very near to her? Were there other acts of violence or crime that worried her?

And what of her family and who did she and brother have to turn to besides each other to help cope or express themsleves when their beloved mother first became sick? And how much did she resent her father for the clutter, the state of the house and if true, making AE rely on food stamps to help feed herself and her family while RH owned land in SC, indulged in gun collection hobby and was partner in architecture firm?

Perhaps she did see something or perhaps heard something? For example, did he disparage of SW in front of her, dehumanize them and state they deserve their horrendous murders? Such comments could be damaging to anyone but especially a child or to a son or daughter who are hurt by such hateful comments from their father or mother? Did he speak about the LISK murders or murders in general in front of them further scarring or engaging them despite their dissent? How did he talk about death and taking of a life when he came back from a hunt of some of the animals on LI?

I think of one of the artists she followed and how she included in her page support and welcome fellow artists and followers from LGBTQ+ communities, pansexuals, those suffering with depression or identified as neurodivergent and were sick of talking about it and those in more puritanical communities and domineering families who were fed up and apathetic about getting rejected.

Perhaps like these artists and writers, art one of the way she could express herself freely and privately as she engaged in her emotional turmoil, unvoiced conflicts with her family and the any sense or fear or violence around her? I do not know her or medical history personally so this all conjecture and my own opinion but perhaps too some of the art forms she is drawn too, including the ones that could also be a sign that she was in need and she had engaged in stuff she was not ready for but stuck on her? Perhaps art therapy or more mental health support counseling or actively taking steps not to isolate herself but connect with others, including those whose family have had similar experiences to her could help?

LE in NYC and LI do seem to want to build a rapport with both victims and witnesses that are too afraid or traumatized to talk and AE and her family as well, so may be these type of services could help?

JMO as I have been thinking about this a lot since I read the news about the PC

Absolutely...so let's say AE bought the book because she is a True Crime fan, and now her husband is accused of being LISK.
Or VK is a true crime fan and now her Father is being accused of LISK.
Did they buy it BEFORE 2023 or AFTER?
Or if it's RH's book.
I think my biggest issue wrt this John Ray press conference is that he kept referring to his presentation as " evidence". That, in and of itself, would normally be hilarious to me, except for the fact that he used this press conference to publicly destroy the reputation of a young woman who likely has nothing to do with these horrific crimes. That's just vicious and irresponsible.

JMO

It's distasteful attire given what her father was charged with, I agree, but since when is it okay to publicly humiliate someone at a press conference because their clothing bothered people?

Maybe she should have to wear a scarlet "D" on her chest to remind everyone she is distasteful.

jmo

I just hope we don't have to see a scarlet "A". For Accomplice.

I think my biggest issue wrt this John Ray press conference is that he kept referring to his presentation as " evidence". That, in and of itself, would normally be hilarious to me, except for the fact that he used this press conference to publicly destroy the reputation of a young woman who likely has nothing to do with these horrific crimes. That's just vicious and irresponsible.

JMO

The PC was strange. Is he trying to put pressure on the family to talk to LE?
They are victims its safe to talk to LE and give info to them?
Imagine Rex is your Father, and the LISK what if VK fears her father? What if she talks and he is acquitted?
Would you feel safe to talk? I would need the FBI to reassure me I would be protected.

I disagree in two ways.

First, while I can't say I enjoyed looking at the images, I am not sure I'd call them distasteful. I have no knowledge of what makes VH drawn to them. I would hazard a guess it is a symptom of her victimization. She could be repulsed by the images, and working to normalize them for herself to try to fit in. She could be processing her life, which is not a typical life.

I guess I do call her tee shirt choice distasteful, upon Rex's arrest. If she wears skeletons every day of her life, that was the day to turn the shirt inside out. But mostly, I don't think the problem is distaste.

The other way I disagree is that I certainly do think it is substantial.

The problem is how much the material contained references to the crime scene that we are learning more and more about. It means that in some way, VH knows something about the crimes. She is a witness.

Imagine if the truth turns out to be that her father accessed all of this images posing as his daughter. That seems unlikely, but it is possible, true? Then, she is a witness who can deny being behind the social media accounts. I think it is likely that VH has been on her own kind of investigation for years. She is a witness. Her interests in art that references crime scenes for crimes for which her father is accused makes that obvious.

In addition, just by living in that small house, it is very hard to imagine anybody not noticing anything at all...like, why does dad always scrub the bathroom when we are on vacation?

MOO

And as I mentioned earlier. Teens are curious beings, usually.
What teen or pre-teen wouldn't want to explore strange places in their own small house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member