Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

Just in case anyone feels like looking at these as people are discussing this "HK" thing, here are aliases & such associated with RH. These were listed in the prior two versions of the bail application. Maybe they'll tie in with HK somehow.

"Andy"
"Andrew Roberts"
"Springfieldman9" (aol acct)
"John Springfield"
"thawk080672" (gmail acct)
"Hunter1903a3"(gmail acct)
"Sandbagger303" (gmail acct)

Just in case anyone feels like looking at these as people are discussing this "HK" thing, here are aliases & such associated with RH. These were listed in the prior two versions of the bail application. Maybe they'll tie in with HK somehow.

"Andy"
"Andrew Roberts"
"John Springfield"
Thawk=hit sanbagger= deceiver, misleader

"Andy"
"Andrew Roberts"
"John Springfield"
So you have hit, miss lead, a 9mm gun, a hunter. Andrew Roberts is a writer, but dont think he was the meaning. Oh, if one only looked up those words. Ugh

"Andy"
"Andrew Roberts"
"John Springfield"
Heckler koch is a gun company. HK

When did he say he'd be no problem when jailed? Just curious. Because it would be a weird thing for him to say. It's almost incriminating. He's already been corresponding with a convicted SK who's encouraging him to come clean, which certainly doesn't look too good for RH, jmo. nvm, found it:

Suspected Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann is “very comfortable” in jail and promised officers that he would be “extremely compliant” – but still has not received any visitors, the Suffolk County sheriff said.

I mean he's in prison. Like what else does he think he's going to be but compliant??
Ingratiating himself with the promise, he would be compliant? A 2 meter giant, but so-to-say begging for good treatment in prison? So pathetic.

It would be interesting to know all the words RH mispelled. How often he mispelled each word. If someone on this site matches these same words as him/him. I wouldn't be shocked to find out he's been here watching and commenting.
I would very much pay attention to the username, not to the spelling mistakes only.

Not sure if he could anymore where he's at?? Curious though.
Prisoners have web and email access.
I was curious too.

July 28,2023

"Heuermann, 59
, can watch television, including the news, and request newspapers, though he has not yet asked for a copy of the paper, Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Victoria DiStefano told The Post Thursday.

The jail does not offer access to the internet."

Regarding SS - it’s a psychological response to coercion and it requires some time for implementation. The result of SS is a compliant victim who would would go through hell before betraying RH. I would say there are a few options:

1. RH wants to induce SS in a victim SW.
- In order to keep her longer.
- In order to use her as bait to entrap others.
2. RH wants to induce SS in a family member he wants to incorporate in his playtime.
- This could be a fantasy and be very compelling for someone like RH.
- to use as bait or to subdue the family into behaving according to his wishes.
3. RH has observed symptoms of SS in his victims and wants to either use it or avoid it. SS can go both ways - this might induce sympathy and thus decreasing the satisfaction of playtime.
"looks like a duck,quacks like a duck"

When did he say he'd be no problem when jailed? Just curious. Because it would be a weird thing for him to say. It's almost incriminating. He's already been corresponding with a convicted SK who's encouraging him to come clean, which certainly doesn't look too good for RH, jmo. nvm, found it:

Suspected Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann is “very comfortable” in jail and promised officers that he would be “extremely compliant” – but still has not received any visitors, the Suffolk County sheriff said.

I mean he's in prison. Like what else does he think he's going to be but compliant??
That's funny. Of course the prison is designed to compel compliance, particularly in sticking around.

I think Rex was just trying to get the upper hand in the highly structured environment with the only thing that can be manipulated, the jailers. He's trying to sidle his way to being peers with the corrections staff. He probably tries to get into conversations where CO's talk about other prisoners who stress them out.

The basic message is, I'm not like the others. I'm more like you!

It's Stockholm syndrome weaponized. The only way a person powerless to escape can improve imprisonment is to begin to identify with their captors.

MOO

John Ray has mentioned something similar before - that people who are into violent, sadistic sex like to socialize with other people who have the same interests. There are groups and clubs people sometimes join, either online or in person.

Browse around Websleuths and you'll find many similar cases these days - killers who find ways to profit from their crimes on the dark web.

it tracks!

Still mulling over this note in HK:
Spur of the moment Cover? Stockholm Syndrome

Speculation-- He pondered either using Stockholm Syndrome for himself in some way (AE?) OR he was mulling over using it to blame something on victim suffering from Stockholm Syndrome at someone else's hands.

Using the Stockholm Syndrome himself as manipulation/brainwashing device: Maybe with "spur of the moment" he is talking about being surprised by AE coming home early and he'll try to connive her into sympathy for him?

Other alternative/blaming someone else with (fabricated) Stockholm Syndrome: What/why would RH be blaming something on Stockholm Syndrome?? Perhaps fearing victim escapes, or maybe LE arrives at the scene at the wrong moment ("spur of the moment"). RH might then be talking to LE, RH will make up some fantastic story about how he found victim somewhere, somehow, and had nothing to do with it. If he's "recon'd" his victim (which to me it appears he does), he can claim she's a human trafficking victim and RH innocently stumbled into this "situation" somehow. And now, she's blaming RH to protect the real "bad guy" (who may even have been JB, who knows?)

RH is careful to dot the i's and cross the t's when it comes to protecting himself. On the phone calls he made to friends and relatives of victims, the calls may have served a purpose other than his sadism (which he obviously has and seems to delight in hurting others). Maybe he was trying to make certain victims hadn't somehow shared information with loved ones about him prior to his murders, and he figured if the people he contacted had reason to suspect someone in particular, they'd blurt it out on the calls.

What if Rex didn't write the Notes, but someone else did?

Last edited:
#New 2002 dismemberment of NYC drag performer #AndreIsaac, known as #SugarBear, is getting serious look as potential #LISK victim. Ice skaters discovered Isaac’s head embedded in pond near Forge River in #Moriches in January 2002. Look at the geography.

How does someone recover from THAT discovery?

More and more I begin to understand why criminals are charged by the State. It was individual and personal for each victims, then around that, there are loved ones, families and friends, searchers, locator, LE -- so many people wounded -- these really are crimes against humanity. What goes wrong inside a brain that a man can go to work by day and dismember another human being before bed? How much horror has RH perpetuated? The count seems to have just begun.

JMO

#New 2002 dismemberment of NYC drag performer #AndreIsaac, known as #SugarBear, is getting serious look as potential #LISK victim. Ice skaters discovered Isaac’s head embedded in pond near Forge River in #Moriches in January 2002. Look at the geography.

Not pushing this partnership between Bittrolff and Heuermann, although it may exist. But there's arguably some kind of association, some connection. Source: "Suffolk County property records show Mr. Bittrolff purchased his home in Manorville in 2003. His previous addresses include Shirley, Center Moriches and Mastic Beach, according to records."

Source on Sugar Bear's remains: "...a landscaper cleaning the wooded property of a newly constructed home in Moriches found the partial remains of Andre Isaac, a professional drag performer known as 'Sugar Bear.'...Investigators later used DNA to confirm the remains belonged to the 25-year-old from East New York, whose severed head ice skaters previously found embedded in the frozen Forge River on Jan. 25, 2003." (Forge River is a 10 min drive from JB's high school)

Taking Bittrolff out of the picture entirely, Moriches is about 20 mins drive from Sayville, associated with Heuermann (John Ray witness/Shannan Gilbert). And North Sea (where they found Sandra Costilla) is about 30 mins drive from Moriches. It's a 30 minute drive, too, to Hauppauge, where Megan Waterman is seen in that hotel footage, probably more like 20-25 with no traffic. And of course, Peconic Sportsman's Club in Manorville, where RH was spotted, and that's a 20 min ride south to Moriches.

So you have hit, miss lead, a 9mm gun, a hunter. Andrew Roberts is a writer, but dont think he was the meaning. Oh, if one only looked up those words. Ugh
As a addendum HK doc could be his
Heckler koch is a gun company. HK
Edit, also Hk 2002 is a gentlemans knife. Torture use?

I was curious too.

July 28,2023

"Heuermann, 59
, can watch television, including the news, and request newspapers, though he has not yet asked for a copy of the paper, Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Victoria DiStefano told The Post Thursday.

The jail does not offer access to the internet."

oh I bet that is so frustrating for him
can't read all about himself to stroke his ego

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member