Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a catch!
OMG! FEBRUARY 14, 2021

The "Andy Roberts"...he knew then that it was Karen when her partial remains were found on 4-20-96 and hit the news?

Maybe he was itching again on 2-14-21 when he set up the "Andy Roberts" account and/or going down memory lane?
Absolutely and making that account on the suspected anniversary of her disappearance- just despicable and using the two names of the men who found her- wow!

If R and B were each into BDSM culture, they might have had random encounters whether from a distance, or not at specialty clubs? speculation, imo.
yes. shared interests drawn to similar bars, clubs, private parties, and stores. Online chat rooms such as 4Chan, Discord, Reddit, etc...swapped "stories" and tips.
Birds of a feather flock together.
Thick as Thieves.

False statement. Show a source from LE that states it was found to be credible or even verified. An "affidavit" given to an attorney carries no weight as evidence in an actual criminal trial.
@Ruminations' statement is not false. Former SCPD, Rodney Harrison, stood by John Ray during his press conference earlier this year, and said as such. RH also stated that they knew who the NYPD officer was and have interviewed him as well

The swinger affidavit has been thoroughly vetted.

It is credible.

I'm looking forward to trial when we will probably learn the details only LE knows, such as the identity of the narc cop.

MOO
It's this the woman who claims that she went to a sex party with Karen Vergata at RH's home? Who said she saw Karen looking at her from an upstairs window in a one-story house somehow? I wasn't aware it had been vetted by anyone except John Ray.

It's this the woman who claims that she went to a sex party with Karen Vergata at RH's home? Who said she saw Karen looking at her from an upstairs window in a one-story house somehow? I wasn't aware it had been vetted by anyone except John Ray.
It was vetted by the commissioner of SCPD.

Goodness, if there were even one fact off, don't you think the felonious Macedonio would be saying so? Instead he just says things like "John Ray wants attention."

I don't care if he wants attention or not. I want information, and I know I will get accurate information from John Ray.

MOO

Where is the Tomahawk reference coming from? tia
Pages 17 and 18 of the Heuermann Bail Affidavit, linked to in this report:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member