Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a catch!
OMG! FEBRUARY 14, 2021

The "Andy Roberts"...he knew then that it was Karen when her partial remains were found on 4-20-96 and hit the news?

Maybe he was itching again on 2-14-21 when he set up the "Andy Roberts" account and/or going down memory lane?
Absolutely and making that account on the suspected anniversary of her disappearance- just despicable and using the two names of the men who found her- wow!

If R and B were each into BDSM culture, they might have had random encounters whether from a distance, or not at specialty clubs? speculation, imo.
yes. shared interests drawn to similar bars, clubs, private parties, and stores. Online chat rooms such as 4Chan, Discord, Reddit, etc...swapped "stories" and tips.
Birds of a feather flock together.
Thick as Thieves.

The swinger affidavit has been thoroughly vetted.

It is credible.

I'm looking forward to trial when we will probably learn the details only LE knows, such as the identity of the narc cop.

MOO
It's this the woman who claims that she went to a sex party with Karen Vergata at RH's home? Who said she saw Karen looking at her from an upstairs window in a one-story house somehow? I wasn't aware it had been vetted by anyone except John Ray.

It's this the woman who claims that she went to a sex party with Karen Vergata at RH's home? Who said she saw Karen looking at her from an upstairs window in a one-story house somehow? I wasn't aware it had been vetted by anyone except John Ray.
<modsnip: No link to support information stated as fact>

Goodness, if there were even one fact off, don't you think the felonious Macedonio would be saying so? Instead he just says things like "John Ray wants attention."

I don't care if he wants attention or not. I want information, and I know I will get accurate information from John Ray.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the Tomahawk reference coming from? tia
Pages 17 and 18 of the Heuermann Bail Affidavit, linked to in this report under the heading, "Additional Burner Phones and Online Account Activity Linked to Defendant Heuermann:"

Email address

Pages 17 and 18 of the Heuermann Bail Affidavit, linked to in this report under the heading, "Additional Burner Phones and Online Account Activity Linked to Defendant Heuermann:"
Thanks for the info about where Tomahawk reference comes from.

Tomahawk, for those who don't know, is a smallish chopping tool like a axe that is also used as a weapon. If you "tomahawk" someone, you hit them on the head (or I suppose hit them anywhere, but I think of it as a head strike). There are other definitions as well, like place names in North America and a missile name. Someone mentioned upthread it is a cut of meat, but I've never heard that reference myself. It's a word from Native American tribes on eastern part of North America and can be used for war or peace, but seems like most people associate it with weapon/war. I would expect RH to know the meaning.

jmo

Moo, the task force is first and at time only one of its kind. Groundbreaking as why rex is in custody now. A total win for li, ny
I don't know if you really meant to say that "the task force is first at the time only one of its kind". There have been countless LE task forces , especially when multiple jurisdictions are involved, or one agency is not able to conduct a major investigation using only its own resources and manpower. Also not new, the contacting of SWs both before and after and an arrest to see what information they may have to help with the investigation.

It would be interesting to know all the words RH mispelled. How often he mispelled each word. If someone on this site matches these same words as him/him. I wouldn't be shocked to find out he's been here watching and commenting.
I have always believed he was at the very least watching/stalking here. But, my gut tells me he made an account here, used a made up email and interacted here.

On page 18 of the initial Bail Application is mention of thawk080672@… opened under fictitious name of Thomas Hawk. (Snipped below)

View attachment 515157
Maybe the case caught RH's attention?
Thomas and Jackie Hawks were never found.

In the media​

• This case was investigated on TV by Aphrodite Jones in her Investigation Discovery documentary TV series True Crime with Aphrodite Jones (Season 1, Episode 9) and was explored on the same network on two other programs: Wicked Attraction (episode "Calm Before the Storm") and Deadly Sins (episode "I'd Kill For A Sex Change").
  • This case is referred to in a segment of the "Caffeine-Induced Aneurysm" episode of Robot Chicken.
  • This case was investigated on TV on Oxygen on the TV show Snapped: Killer Couples, a spin-off of Snapped.
  • The 48 Hours episode "Dark Voyage" covers this crime.
  • The Demons in the City of Angels episode Child Actor Killer covers the case.
  • This case is also covered in the podcast "Killafornia Dreaming: True Crime Tales from the Golden State; Episode 14, The Tale of Lost at Sea" - Google Play Podcasts.
  • This case is briefly mentioned in the Podcast "Raised by TV" hosted by comedians Lauren Lapkus and Jon Gabrus in the episode "Mt. Crushmore."
  • This case is covered on the TV show Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen, Season 2, Episode 165, "The Final Voyage."
  • This case is mentioned in the podcast "My Favorite Murder" in Episode 169, "This Old Sandwich."
  • This case was investigated on ABC 20/20 episode "Overboard."
  • The case was the subject of an episode of HLN's How it Really Happened, "The Yacht Murder Mystery: Unspeakable Cruelty" (season 7, episode 5).
  • The case was focused on in The Real Murders of Orange County episode "Love Lost At Sea," which aired on Oxygen 11/15/2020.

Further reading​

Last edited:
When did he say he'd be no problem when jailed? Just curious. Because it would be a weird thing for him to say. It's almost incriminating. He's already been corresponding with a convicted SK who's encouraging him to come clean, which certainly doesn't look too good for RH, jmo. nvm, found it:

Suspected Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann is “very comfortable” in jail and promised officers that he would be “extremely compliant” – but still has not received any visitors, the Suffolk County sheriff said.

I mean he's in prison. Like what else does he think he's going to be but compliant??
A few times when viewing RH from when he was arrested I thought of innocent me suddenly being surrounded by a few agents and being told I'm being arrested for killing three men.
Would I remain calm throughout and the next day while appearing before a judge if I were innocent?
Hell no.
I'd be freaking then and now beyond comprehension at the top of my lungs.
I wouldn't give a *advertiser censored* how my lawyer told me to act.
This calm and acceptable behavior from the get-go by RH for being accused of the most evil heinous crimes for almost a year now tells me he may have been surprised when he finally got arrested but knows damn well that all the evidence being used against him is his to own.

On page 18 of the initial Bail Application is mention of thawk080672@… opened under fictitious name of Thomas Hawk. (Snipped below)

View attachment 515157
Just musing here… Using a similar “Andy Roberts” naming convention, wonder if the “Hawk” came from his taunting of our WS member Hawkshaw who did a prolific amount of LISK work earlier in the WS case history. I think Hawkshaw was retired LE? Was interviewed about the case, maybe?

Thanks for the info about where Tomahawk reference comes from.

Tomahawk, for those who don't know, is a smallish chopping tool like a axe that is also used as a weapon. If you "tomahawk" someone, you hit them on the head (or I suppose hit them anywhere, but I think of it as a head strike). There are other definitions as well, like place names in North America and a missile name. Someone mentioned upthread it is a cut of meat, but I've never heard that reference myself. It's a word from Native American tribes on eastern part of North America and can be used for war or peace, but seems like most people associate it with weapon/war. I would expect RH to know the meaning.

jmo
FWIW A Tomahawk is like a throwing axe. RBBM I'd never heard that term for a cut of meat but it's a type of steak cut from ribeye: Tomahawk Steak Guide: What Is It, Where to Get It, How to Cook It

Just musing here… Using a similar “Andy Roberts” naming convention, wonder if the “Hawk” came from his taunting of our WS member Hawkshaw who did a prolific amount of LISK work earlier in the WS case history. I think Hawkshaw was retired LE? Was interviewed about the case, maybe?
RH was posting here taunting member Hawkshaw?

That popped into my head, too.

I would think he was too busy planning, stalking, looking for criminal media, checking up on victims's families, etc. to insert himself in this kind of community. But...it does seem like it could have been him calling into the Killing Season, so, who knows.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC
Back