Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Three hours is a decent amount of time. But even using a large four wheeler with a rack or a deer dolly to transport the deer to a waiting truck, it's incredibly laborious and rather time consuming. Maybe his hunting mates are fitter than RH, idk??

How large is the back yard? If he did dress the deer at home, I wonder if he got a big kick out of freaking out the neighbors?

This case is so disturbing. I'm convinced that they've just scratched the surface. I hope the breaks in the case keep coming.
Cannot even imagine the info le is unloading. 3 weeks and he is back in court. Give us some more info to tackle.

Tidbits from lengthy article.

Michael Daly

Jul. 06, 2024
''Heuermann invariably made reference to his size.

“Every time, you’d talk to the guy, he’d throw that in; ‘Me being six-five, 250,’” de Villiers recalled.''
Heuermann asked de Villiers several times if he played cards. De Villiers lied and said no.''

''De Villiers recalled that Heuermann had two or three friends who came by occasionally early on, but they were scruffier than typical Massapequa residents, many of whom are cops and other firefighters.
“They seemed a pretty low life type,” de Villiers said. “You could pick them up and put them in a trailer park.”

''During a few random encounters, de Villiers found Craig to be “a nasty and mean *advertiser censored*.” Heuermann was by the firefighter’s experience “kind of a wuss.”

''He saw Christopher preparing to cut it with an antiquated rotary mower that looked considerably older than Christopher himself.
De Villiers had learned over the years that the son was not fond of physical labor, and the lawn seemed a challenge. The firefighter’s heart went out to the son of the accused serial killer.''

The article is a very good read. Kindof a strange mix of all the murders, but some ...real...upfront and personal from the next door neighbor.
The neighbor does provide some sense of "caring" over all his years living there.

The rotary mower was likely older than Rex, let alone older than Christopher. My dad had a rotary mower too that he "inherited" from my grandfather - and I'm around Rex' age. I remember my older siblings pooling their money to buy a gas-powered mower when they were teenagers, lol.

I bet that mower was the same one Rex used in the same yard as a kid. No upgrades for his family over the years at that house.

jmo

An electric mower only costs about $100.
One would think one of these 4 would have thought...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back