Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just listened. He most definitely said "they."

It sounds like Macedonio either is violating privilege, or he has his own personal knowledge of the crimes. Does he know things because of his connections to Spota?

MOO
I forgot about Macedonio and Spota.
There's also Macedonio's connection with Michael Brown.

BM and MB used to be law partners and after reading that Brown was assigned to RH by the judge before RH's Friday July 14,2023 court appearance and Macedonio had said that AE hired him over that weekend that it was Brown who got Macedonio involved.
Back to why did Macedonio tell the reporter as LE was searching RH's residence for the 2nd time that he was going to let Brown know that they were focused on the basement?

I'm confused and need help.
Did anyone else also read this?

In one of Macedonio's interviews (that I can't find) after RH was charged with murdering JT & SC he said that Asa,VH and CS never went into the basement room where it's being suggested that RH may have murdered his victims in because the only entrance to it was from the outside of the house not from the basement.
Has this layout of the basement been confirmed by LE?
IMO: That is a weak claim made by Macedonio even if true, kinda like wishful thinking which is not solid evidence.

85393335-13464497-image-a-1_1716830840408.jpg

And he say, “where THEY were pinning up tarps and maybe dismembering parts of victims.” Why did he say “they?”
Tierney is still saying that Rex worked alone. I wouldnt read much into it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129
Back