Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me get this right - are you saying RH DNA still has not been run through all Computers for a match ! ?

WTAF ?

Surely, if not - charge him with the rifle/gun hoarding ---- unregistered firearms etc. and get this done asap - COME ON!
He has not been convicted.

Let me get this right - are you saying RH DNA still has not been run through all Computers for a match ! ?

WTAF ?

Surely, if not - charge him with the rifle/gun hoarding ---- unregistered firearms etc. and get this done asap - COME ON!
Yes, fascinating. It’s likely that RH’s markers form a nice 20+ cluster of identical/related sequences collected from murder victims across the US.

Last edited:
I have no doubt in my mind that once they have his DNA in CODIS or crack his encrypted photos that they will find way more crimes and stuff they never suspected him of it even looked at him for (yet).
If he obsessively searched for families of other potential victims he may have told law enforcement exactly which cases to start with.

What could this mean?
I'm not well versed having gotten to the LISK after RH's arrest.

BUFFALO — Ray Tierney, the Suffolk County District Attorney, was in Buffalo earlier this week.

Sources tell me he was here in part to interview the family of Melissa Barthelemy, a Buffalo native who was one of at least six women killed in the Gilgo Beach serial killings.

Tierney told reporters at an unrelated news conference Wednesday: “Obviously, we have a lot of cases in Suffolk One of those cases took us up to here.”

cont:

In the video it's suggested that Tierney visited the home of Melissa's mom to speak with her sister because her testimony will be so powerful during the trial.
That makes no sense to me because a trial is so far away.

video

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel
Back