Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see how doubting her story and the angle that he was standing at have to be mutually exclusive. Why would she add something so specific to an affidavit if she wasn't 100% certain? That's my entire point.

There's nothing to suggest that this story aided the investigation in any way. I would be extremely surprised if the task force took it seriously. Seasoned investigators would have reacted to these claims with amusement and raised eyebrows. JMO.
I am not being snarky,I promise.

this seems like a form of victim shaming. I don't think the exact degree of the angle is in any way indicative of her experience and things like this deter many victims from coming forward. We really need to be able to express our opinions without without being harmful to get answers for the thousands of people missing and unsolved.

New article looks like it could be interesting, but cannot access,, fwiw.

Gilgo Beach killings: Accused killer Rex Heuermann sough ...

https://www.newsday.com › ... › Gilgo Beach Killings
2 hours ago — An alleged planning document by suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann offers insight into his intent to prolong the captivity of his victims'

'Gilgo Beach killings: Accused killer Rex Heuermann sought to keep victims alive to enhance sadistic pleasures, investigators say'​

Other examples of leaning against a wall at a 45 degree angle

View attachment 525229View attachment 525230
I wonder, if the hulky big man maybe sometimes too slid down the wall, when he tried to lean casually against it. :oops: lol
Yes, I'm seeing some slapstick by an inelastic man, who wanted to present too much "good optic" in front of the girls. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

New article looks like it could be interesting, but cannot access,, fwiw.

Gilgo Beach killings: Accused killer Rex Heuermann sough ...

https://www.newsday.com › ... › Gilgo Beach Killings
2 hours ago — An alleged planning document by suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann offers insight into his intent to prolong the captivity of his victims'

'Gilgo Beach killings: Accused killer Rex Heuermann sought to keep victims alive to enhance sadistic pleasures, investigators say'​

Uhm, this isn’t news. We’ve known that since June. It’s a really explicit title though…I don’t think other papers have had the stomach to spell it out before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back