Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder how many unsolved SW murders and missing in NYC /LI each year since 1980s?
Is RH, the responsible for majority, or is he just one of many murderous creeps ?

Concerned many erroneously get attributed to him, even if no evidence, just to clear up cold cases.
This task force really seems to be making sure that everything connects and tracks before putting a murder on him. moo

But she died in 2013. We have other identified murder victims and Does from that time who have been discussed at length. Lattingtown Doe, for example. But I've never seen Alicia's name, never seen her face. Is it because she wasn't white like most of the others? If so, that's a major oversight, both by LE and sleuthers. She fits the profile in so many other ways - sex worker from near Port Authority, young, petite. Dumped very near to RH's residence, intact like others later in the series, dumped in brush, in wooded area. The mummification is just a circumstance of her individual decomposition, not something done deliberately by her killer. And if Peaches and her baby are victims of RH, she wouldn't even be the first Black victim. We know from RH's searches that he wasn't exclusively interested in white girls - he was looking for people of a number of different racial backgrounds and gender identities.

MOO
Have you included a picture? That would be very helpful, imo.

Have you included a picture? That would be very helpful, imo.
What? It's in the article that this victim came from, further up the thread.

News for people who just read headlines or don’t bother to draw logical conclusions, I’d say. But why nitpick…
Screen Shot 2024-08-24 at 1.30.30 PM.png
Well, the original post shows only the headline because the article is locked for some. So, it's a news headline only.

News for people who just read headlines or don’t bother to draw logical conclusions, I’d say. But why nitpick…
How about you summarize the article for those who can't access it since you seem to have read it?

How about you summarize the article for those who can't access it since you seem to have read it?
Lol. I haven’t - I draw the conclusion that there’s not much news in there since the title contains no news ;)

I could be wrong, maybe there is a wealth of original research within the article. Wouldn’t bet on it. If it was free I’d naturally parse it.

Theres a lot of solid info in there
Lol. I haven’t - I draw the conclusion that there’s not much news in there since the title contains no news ;)

I could be wrong, maybe there is a wealth of original research within the article. Wouldn’t bet on it. If it was free I’d naturally parse it.
I didnt catch anything new

Not much perhaps, but it's something. i try. fwiw.
'Aug 23, 2024 #newyork #investigations #crime
An alleged planning document by suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann offers insight into his intent to prolong the captivity of his victims for enhancement of his sadistic pleasures, prosecutors, law enforcement investigators and crime experts say.Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney has alleged Heuermann’s desire to keep his victims alive for as long as possible is spelled out in the document through references to torture, captivity, noise control and "play time."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back