Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont think Christina Warner has been mentioned in the main thread yet

On Dec 13th 1989, the body of 23 year old Christine Warner was found in a wooded area of the Meadowbrook Polo club. She was completely nude and wrapped in plastic bags. It was determined she was beaten to death. Christine was a known sex worker based out of Manhattan, She often went by the name Tina Clark.

She was found near the college that RH graduated from. I dont think he was a student at the time.

I go back and forth on this. It seems like he chose Ocean Parkway as a graveyard around when he killed Valerie Mack, based on that HK document. So did he pick it and then move Peaches and her baby and Karen, or did he choose it because he'd already used it twice* and it hadn't been found yet? I really don't know. I lean toward the latter, because I can't imagine he would have risked moving them.

* Maybe three times. I know law enforcement estimates Asian Doe was killed around 2005, but before they connected Peaches' partial remains to her torso via DNA, they made a similar estimate for her, at least according to a couple of old Newsday articles from 2011-2016 that I read a couple months ago.
I think it's door number two. He would have known from following his own press - if he killed Peaches and her baby and Karen - that while Peaches' torso and Karen's legs were found almost immediately, that Karen's head and Peaches' limbs and her baby were not. That would have made the papers. So he knew, as the years rolled on, that it was a good site. In the end, those parts of them and the parts of the other dismemberment victims and the remains of Asian Doe weren't found until weeks or months after the GB4. There's a very good reason he kept using that strip of coastline, possibly for over a decade. Nobody was finding them there. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there are more along there, unfound. Peaches' head and Karen's torso and arms haven't been found. I'd be looking there, but also in the woods. I'd guess Karen's torso is in woods, and her arms and Peaches' head is on the shore, since that's the way Jessica and Valerie were distributed. But that is very much a guess.

MOO

What? It's in the article that this victim came from, further up the thread.

Thank you!!! <3

Im hoping we will see an in depth search of the South Conduit. Im also hoping genetic genealogy is being down on the unidentified victims tied to the lisk investigation (Peaches, baby doe, and Asian Doe)
Along with some of the other cases we've discussed (Cherries, Lattingtown Jane Doe, Muttontown Jane Doe, the 2 remainingManorville John Does, and both the Asian male Does, that Mary Murphy mentioned) i believe LE has said Cherries is being worked on.

Im wondering if theres any progress on the Nevada DNA comparisons
It definitely is. That's how they identified Valerie and Karen, and they've given some clues that they used this to try and trace Peaches, but hit some kind of road block among her immediate blood relatives. But they were seeking relatives of hers a couple of years ago: Family of Alabama man who died in 1963 may have info on New York serial killer victims: FBI

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back