Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
14/16 is oddly large for Asian Doe’s estimated height and weight. Right?

IIRC, Nordstrom sold Rafealla back in the late 1990s or very early 2000s. But it might have been Hecht Co which is now Macy’s.
For reference only, I am 5'6" and 130 pounds and can easily wear girls size 16 clothes, the sleeves are just short on me. The sizes would have run slightly smaller pre-2006. All of those brands were sold at TJ Maxx/Marshalls at the time.

As DA Ray Tierney was questioned following today's press conference about the possibility of reviewing the Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee cases, Tierney said he had looked at the cases and believed the convictions were correct. That's why his office is "defending" the convictions, he said.

Now, I suspect that means his office has looked at everything and there's no evidence of RH in those two cases.

I'm very literal and that doesn't quite finish the questioning for me. I do realize I personally have no hold on DA Tierney and there is no reason for him to satisfy my questions. Unfortunately, our legal system doesn't always seem interested in justice. He is a public servant and as such will seek re-election.

IF the possibility exists a man has served 20 years for murders he did not commit then Tierney's office needs to take a long and very thorough study to be positive justice has been served - in my personal opinion. Not tippy toe around supporting previous convictions.

The people of Suffolk County deserve to have an explanation worded in such a way THEY are satisfied it was JB and not RH who killed Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee.

So, just say it -- We've re-examined all the evidence, including the DNA and unidentified hairs, and there is NO evidence of Rex Heuermann nor anyone known as his associate in either of the cases Bittrolff has been convicted of. Make it specific. Make it clear. Let's not dance with legal niceties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight
Back