Girl Stoned to Death

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is a link from a middle-eastern women's right's site that contains the video, broken into segments with each segment explained. Personally, I think you can judge a society by the way it treats it's women and children. If a society does not respect or value the life and dignity of it's own mothers and daughters, that society is lower than any animal on the totem pole of life on earth.
http://tinyurl.com/yv2thchttp://tinyurl.com/yv2thc

OK I am the one who started this thread. I had not been able to watch the video. I just watched the first few segments and I literally feel sick to my stomach. How anyone from any country any religion ect...... could believe that this is ok is beyond me!!!!!!! This is barbarac!!!!!!!! To think that the police stood by and let this happen and possibly even participated is unbelieveable. I am actually getting angry and I hope that every human rights organization in the world takes a stand on this. I would not sit by and allow this to happen to my next door neighbor and not intervene why should this be any different.

unreal--pretty barbaric--bunch of animals over there--but you know,speaking of animals,why can't we stone to death these serial killers of ours over here? you know, like Manson,Ramirez(near death anyway),that Canadian that killed 17 women in Vancouver,Robert Pickton the pig farmer,and that pizza delivery guy in LA who killed a dozen people----that would be a better punishment than that painless lehal injection stuff,and there would be no shortage of volunteers to do the stoning I'm sure

It's not painless. It is just presented that way so that people can pretend it's different than what we witnessed in the video.

I think you are right, there would be no shortage of volunteers to do the stoning. This just shows you that there isn't much difference between killing for one reason, and killing for another - such as that it's enforcing the law.

That's all the people were doing to the girl, too - enforcing the law.

It's not painless. It is just presented that way so that people can pretend it's different than what we witnessed in the video.

I think you are right, there would be no shortage of volunteers to do the stoning. This just shows you that there isn't much difference between killing for one reason, and killing for another - such as that it's enforcing the law.

That's all the people were doing to the girl, too - enforcing the law.
I don't know what to say to someone who sees no difference in these murderers who killed so many people in cruel ways and a young girl whose only "crime" was falling in love with a young man of a different group. Do you really think it is the same thing? Unbelievable!

I don't know what to say to someone who sees no difference in these murderers who killed so many people in cruel ways and a young girl whose only "crime" was falling in love with a young man of a different group. Do you really think it is the same thing? Unbelievable!

Annie, you are definitely misinterpreting what Glitch is saying.

Oh No, Annie! No, I don't! I was responding to Peter who is quite vocal in the death penalty debate. Often, people say that killing is wrong unless it follows the law. I was pointing out that even if it follows the law, it is wrong.

I most certainly think what they did to her was horrible, just as I think lethal injection causes someone extreme pain, but they can't call out due to being paralyzed by another drug in the coctail. Even though it's the law, it's still barbaric.

that is horrible. i can't believe they did that and taped it.

CNN has a video today with the title "Four men charged with stoning Iraqi girl". God, let's hope they're found guilty and sentenced to the same "compassionate death" they gave this poor child. I'm disgusted by the entire Middle East culture. They're barbarians -- the whole lot of them.

CNN has a video today with the title "Four men charged with stoning Iraqi girl". God, let's hope they're found guilty and sentenced to the same "compassionate death" they gave this poor child. I'm disgusted by the entire Middle East culture. They're barbarians -- the whole lot of them.

That's an ignorant statement to make. By your rational, the little girl was also a barbarian. It is very dangerous to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.

I wouldn't call it a few. This happens all the time in that part of the world. They're barbarians.
Oh, and thanks for calling me ignorant. :rolleyes:

i watched the video. sure did not look like a few men standing and cheering the "event"

i watched the video. sure did not look like a few men standing and cheering the "event"

You are right it was not just a few men. It was a very large crowd. You can bet that there was not one who tried to stop this including here own family. Oh yeah I forgot her family was involved in the stoning. Nice!!!!!

I wouldn't call it a few. This happens all the time in that part of the world. They're barbarians.
Oh, and thanks for calling me ignorant. :rolleyes:

I agree with you! The barbarians part...not that you're ignorant:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper