*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me y'all, if you were actually just acting in self defense, would you want to be in a cell any longer? This is ridiculous.

He's trying to SHOW the jury that between when the last photo was taken and when the photo of the ceiling (of what the defense is trying to infer was when she "dropped the camera" and Travis flew into a rage) took far less than 45 seconds.

No kidding, that's his obvious point. But it was the wrong way to go about it, with the real evidence without doing a bonafide demonstration using proper protocol. Unprofessional.

Has it ever been proven that JA was, in fact, a professional photographer? For how long? How much business did she do? What were tax returns like for her business? The media and talking heads keep saying that "as a professional she would have known that these photos would not have been deleted"... blah, blah, blah. Was she a professional or was she an aspiring photographer, like the other aspiring photographer we know of?
A matter of opinion I believe. Media references her as a professional but in my opinionated (as in 'I hate her') opinion, not so much. ;) She had a few gorgeous landscape pics and an itsy bitsy wedding album on Myspace. No rates, no portfolio, no specialty, no website, no business plan, no education...so, um, yeah. There you have it.

Meanwhile I think I'm gonna be a professional rocket scientist! Making a facebook citing my credentials as we speak.

Oh lordy. Why oh why.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh ew,now that im scarred for life does anybody have sound on the abc site?

I was sitting here minding my own business with the seal on the screen and the next thing I know I look up and they are showing all of the nude photos. ABC news did not edit at all!!

OMG did yall see that as well??? OH MY EYES!!! I have now seen JA NAKED and I am going to need treatment after this.

OMG they were just showing the nudes on the live feed from ABC.

Jodi in braids totally nude on azfamily live stream right now!

I was sitting here minding my own business with the seal on the screen and the next thing I know I look up and they are showing all of the nude photos. ABC news did not edit at all!!

Ahhh.. I'm watching them now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member