*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I just search google images .... And you're right. Compared to pics I just saw, Jodi doesn't look that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh great! Now I gotta go looking too!

Ok... Really logging off.

What about Ho-di? Wouldn't that be the spanish pronunciation anyway?

Since Martinez uses spanish pronunciation of her last name, how funny would that be if he did the same with her first name?

Or Cho-di... that's one that my friend's teen son calls her. He gets grounded every time he says it!! It's very crude :/

That is exactly what I have thought all along. She just grabbed all the bedding towels, etc. bloody stuff and didn't realize the camera was there. jmo

I thought so too - and today in her interview, when she was surprised they found the camera in the washing machine seems to support that. It sounded like honest surprise. She thought deleting was enough, which most people would, I think. I frankly surprised they were still there after immersion in water and bleach. My cell phone sure didn't survive and it only got about 2 ounces of water spilled on it.

Newbie poster, very long time lurker. I usually don't have to post b/c any question that arises for me, or an idea, someone always has the same that covers all basis..I love to just read the great minds here..it is my evening reading, so hello everyone, been eyeing you all for years! :lurk:

On that note, I do have a question that has not been covered, now mind you I did not get to view the police interview video that was played in court today (have searched, nothing up yet) but did read she had responded to the question of wanting to see the (what she thought were deleted/erased/eradicated) photos:"There's a morbid curiosity. I want to know how he died … I mean I am curious." (I mean it is a froot loop thing to say regardless, but I digress) Did he mention to her before she said this, what exactly these pics contained? Meaning did the Det. say to her that they had photo evidence of her being there on that date, or did he specifically state to her there was photo evidence of the actual murder? TIA..did I happen to mention how great you all are? :D

Hi! Det. had just explained to Jodi that the memory card in the camera was recoverable, despite what he had said before. I believe he told Jodi the camera was too damaged before. She thought she was safe. Now he reveals that wasn't really true. And it register's in Jodi's mind that he has the sex pics, showing she was with Travis before he died. I think she became REALLY curious when Det. told her that they also had the accidental death pics. She desperately wanted to see his cards so so speak, so she could lie accordingly.

With the sex pics, she knew her hair was in braids not "pigtails". So, she responded defiant to that detail. Without knowing which accidental pictures LE had, she couldnt deflect as much, IMO.

Its late, I'm sorry if my recall is a little off!

:eek:fftobed: Off to bed. I just hope not to dream of giant, grasping vajay-jays chasing me.

Goodnight all! Thanks for the laughs today.

And to all the lurkers, jump in! So much more fun!

Hi! Det. had just explained to Jodi that the memory card in the camera was recoverable, despite what he had said before. I believe he told Jodi the camera was too damaged before. She thought she was safe. Now he reveals that wasn't really true. And it register's in Jodi's mind that he has the sex pics, showing she was with Travis before he died. I think she became REALLY curious when Det. told her that they also had the accidental death pics. She desperately wanted to see his cards so so speak, so she could lie accordingly.

With the sex pics, she knew her hair was in braids not "pigtails". So, she responded defiant to that detail. Without knowing which accidental pictures LE had, she couldnt deflect as much, IMO.

Its late, I'm sorry if my recall is a little off!

Yep, I agree 100%. I don't think her desire to see pics was morbid curiosity, but rather a panicked attempt to see what photographic evidence they might have salvaged. Her mental wheels were turning overtime to figure out how to re-spin her lies based on what evidence had been unearthed.

What a surreal moment this must have been for Flores during that interview. To see her start to realize...this is the stuff that textbooks only dream of...

Whoa! Hold up! The detective never said Travis's dead body was photographed on his camera! Jodi knew it was, BEFORE the detective said anything about Travis dead was on there???

Good call Linda!

Wonder how others see it. Those were strange not really sexy pics of them. Her motive doesn't seem like it was to capture any love. I can see her wanting to make sure she corrupted his new camera with pics of her, but even the nude pics were cold for lovers, separate people and a big bottle of ky. IMO.

She needs is vaginal rejuvination surgery and anal bleaching if she is going around posing like she does. I recently heard about vag. rejuv. procedures on some talk show and Googled. Whoa Nelly! Some of the before pics of the lady bits are horrible! JA doesn't look all that bad compared to the pics I saw.
I'd compare her to a guys favorite baseball mitt.
IMO
Personally I have always thought humans nether
regions (and some animals) were ugly!
sex to me is "bumping uglies"

At least women and men in adult magazines can be air brushed!
BUT that ain't real life is it?

I think shaving/brazillian waxing makes everything
appear to be different but in reality it was just covered up a little more.

AND the comments about her "exit" spot...
That is totally normal.
If you get on all fours rear in the air and lower
your upper body/head to the floor...
and are very relaxed,
the "exit" muscle relaxes and suck air in.
When it does well you saw what that looks like...

ANYWAY...
An answer to one of my questions!

"Why did Jodi go after older inexperienced men
of the Mormon faith?"
NO competition...
Who would they have to compare her to?

Like the kid that will take a nickel over a dime
cause the nickel is bigger!
He does know it's worth more!
moo

AND the comments about her "exit" spot...
That is totally normal.
If you get on all fours rear in the air and lower
your upper body/head to the floor...
and are very relaxed,
the "exit" muscle relaxes and suck air in.
When it does well you saw what that looks like...

No, with all due respect, that is not what it looks like. I have worked in this "area" for 20 years. That area only looks dilated when it is working something out very very very soon, or when it has very very very recently been penetrated. This observation is IMO. Maybe the image is shadowed, but it really doesn't matter, so why am I responding??? Yikes, lol. Me tired!

Ok, I'm clearly and deliriously tired, so good night fellow WSers! Sweet dreams, and free therapy to us all, everyone!

Wonder how others see it. Those were strange not really sexy pics of them. Her motive doesn't seem like it was to capture any love. I can see her wanting to make sure she corrupted his new camera with pics of her, but even the nude pics were cold for lovers, separate people and a big bottle of ky. IMO.

I totally agree! The pics were odd, disconnected and not sexy. Almost like they were all taken at different times, not all done in one day.

Well I took a picture of mine and I am posting it at www.flapsandwings,com

:floorlaugh: It's not too hard huh? Aim and shoot?

Women have to be contortionists to take self portraits
of their lower half. I'll pass...

I would say more but I will behave!

Guess that's why I like the lights off!
I don't like ugly's!

No, with all due respect, that is not what it looks like. I have worked in this "area" for 20 years. That area only looks dilated when it is working something out very very very soon, or when it has very very very recently been penetrated. This observation is IMO. Maybe the image is shadowed, but it really doesn't matter, so why am I responding???

Ok, I'm clearly and deliriously tired, so good night fellow WSers! Sweet dreams, and free therapy to us all, everyone!

Good night!

I don't know if "flaps & wings" is a real website, but that post made me lol because that's what some of those poor, pre-reconstructed ones look like. Bless their hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member