**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what did we get, 45 min. of testimony before break? No wonder this is going to take until April!! Those poor jurors!

This judge is sooooo annoying with her late starts, loooong lunches and early finishes. :banghead:

they said they didnt have a chance to run forensics on it..
keep in mind though they are NOT talking about the camera we are seeing in court.... TA's was a Sony - they asked for JA's Nikon in court this morning.

ROFL they only had 2 or more years

HLN said everyone is in chambers

What seriously?

Did I hear something on HLN about plea deal???

WOW I would be surprised if it was a plea deal. I just dont think JA has it in her to do a plea deal.

On HLN they are speculating plea deal. I sure hope not. jmo

I believe the only plea the prosecutor will take is lwop vs. the dp. I'm okay with that. The family has been through enough IMHO.

ETA: I believe the defense team also wants to end this asap -- there's absolutely no interest in saving this woman (from what I can see). The sooner they can get out of there the better!

I don't understand the temper tantrum today over Jodi's camera. Why wait so long and then do it in front of the judge?

The pictures were clearly "playful," according to guy on TV. I'm not sure I'd use that word...

I guess some people see what they want to see?

Do you remember if "playful" was his response to Jane Casaras (sp) saying that she thought the pictures of Jodi were "disrespectful"?

Asking because I wouldn't call the pics disrespectful, to Jodi, anyhow. I guess I'm thinking disrespectful implies Travis was doing something disrespectful taking the pics.

JVM saying women may see the pics of Jodi in degrading sex pics and feel sorry for her, maybe women jurors will think Jodi was forced to pose. Me, this woman, does not see it that way at all.

:seeya:

BBM: JMO ... but this sounds like something JVM would say ... I mean really, Jane ! :waitasec:

It is perfectly CLEAR that no one "forced" JA to pose ... JA is a master at manipulating :furious:

:moo::moo:

I don't understand the temper tantrum today over Jodi's camera. Why wait so long and then do it in front of the judge?

I dont understand this DT.

They have had access to her camera for four years.:banghead:

I believe the only plea the prosecutor will take is lwop vs. the dp. I'm okay with that. The family has been through enough IMHO.

ETA: I believe the defense team also wants to end this asap -- there's absolutely no interest in saving this woman (from what I can see). The sooner they can get out of there the better!

they have every right to plea but its really sad that it had to come AFTER all the photos were shown to the public. Once all those shots hit the web there is no getting them back and his parents have to know that.

I'm bored waiting for court to resume. It's 12:45 in California. I didn't listen about doing my chores. My mop has not been polished, and the silverware has no shine.

Is the book, "Picture Perfect" available in stores now?

Remember Jodi during the police interrogation when the officer mentioned her being there in pigtails and Jodi questioned him 'In pigtails?' because she knew she didn't have her hair in pigtails at the time, her hair was in braids. Losing hair in pigtails is alot easy than someone losing hair done in braids and Jodi didn't want to leave any hair strands at the crime scene. Didn't she go on with the detective and ask him some ?s about hair folicles? But IMO Jodi is not very smart. If she was smart she would have left the hair style up in the air. Instead she sounded incredulous when she asked him 'in pigtails' as if that was preposterous. So she wouldn't have worn her hair in pigtails but that would have tied in to her lie about Travis wanting her to dress up like she was ten.

Yes I saw the pics and they were not SEX pics, there was no sexual activity shown in the pics. If he had his male parts in her hands (or elsewhere) they would be SEX pics, but those are not... Also they are not degrading. There are artists who paint nude pics like this, including close ups.

The only way they could be construed as being degrading would be if he posted them online etc for the public to see.

I didn't SAY they were degrading. I think Jodi's face is degrading enough. All I was pointing out is that someone viewing a close up of her vagina and other regional areas could view them as sex pics. There was certainly not ANYTHING artistic about this photo. Let's not get into the debate about art vs nudes. I have no problem at all with art nudes...none. But, this tangle of turkey wattle and dark, deep crevasses is NOT art. Especially in the context we are seeing it!

OT but so excited, Google says chance of snow tomorrow for Baton Rouge, LA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65