**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That came out weird. I didn't do stuff to my dogs 20 years ago haha.

I think Jodi's made up woman is like a split personality or dissociation MO. She was scared, there was struggle = she was freaked out with all the blood, struggled with finishing him off so gruesomely.

Now, she can speak about what she did but attribute it to this other women.

Yeah and the detective knows it.

I have to disagree with this. I don't know any detectives in large departments that work by the hour. Most are on salary and many don't see their families for days when they are on cases like this. I really don't think he was just sitting back thinking of all the overtime he was making.

I dont care if he was making $100 an hour he's worth it.

Jodi could have made this short and confessed long hours ago.

She is the one that wanted to go on and on so its not Det. Flores fault she is a long winded liar.

So this is what investigators do ..in interrogations.

She is truly a freak. She had alot of time in jail to think of better details than she's giving this poor detective. She is such a cruel, cruel, being. I don't know how Travis's sister can control herself.

I love the toilet paper on the table "touch". Comes in handy when someone's spewing chit.

some bits of truth in what she is saying....I bet she was the one saying...."shut up shut up" as she was killing him and he was beggng for help.

People keep texting me and interrupting my live feed.

STOP IT, OR I'M GONNA GO ALL JODI ON YOUR A$$ES!!

Linda, in your opinion does someone like this think the BS she's spewing sound good? I mean does she have ANY ability to reflect on the objectivity of the situation she's in at all?

This is like finding your toddler covered in chocolate frosting and having that toddler deny having eaten the now empty container of chocolate frosting. I mean, REALLY??? :what: I'm floored.

They believe they can fool and control everyone. That's what they live for. She has no ability to reflect.

Sitting there now, she really is thinking something like.... Wait until the jury hears MY side.

Casey did show real fear right before the verdict was read. Their senses are muted and they don't usually exhibit any real fear. I was surprised to see it displayed by Casey.

Jodi... IMO hits more markers on the psychopathy scale than anyone I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She had a knife.

She's talking about herself IMHO

He um, he said go to my neighbors, I felt stupid, I was trying to go to a phone, he was naked I didn't care, sob, sob, and they wouldn't let me be by him.

I WAS CLOTHED AT THAT TIME.

I was clothed at the time, but I don't know what I was wearing.

Goes into great detail about the striped pants she could have been wearing.

From there, I had to stay there, and they were saying shut the hell up, and I don't know if I was crying. It was so weird. He was going through, um, my purse, and he pulled out my wallet, and he took out some cash. He took that and uh, he, she was iike right here, she wasn't far, there was part of me that was sitting - do you beg for your life, do you say who you are, you are powerless.

I don't know what she was doing, but they were arguing, not yelling, but intense. And um, he grabbed my wallet, and he was looking through it, took the cash, took the registration out, and said you must be the ________ from california. He said, you ever....

oops -- feed cuts.

Wait... I'm confused... I thought she ran out of the house like20 minutes ago.. Why is she still huddled somewhere while the man intruder is going through her pockets looking for her registration having a conversation with her?

He said, "You must be that ***** from California". Sorry but HAHAHAHAHA. She is a phenomenally bad liar.

OMG - commercial break? channel 3 you are killing me - oops bad choice of words

I have to disagree with this. I don't know any detectives in large departments that work by the hour. Most are on salary and many don't see their families for days when they are on cases like this. I really don't think he was just sitting back thinking of all the overtime he was making.

i spent 9 years with a homicide detective. he got NO overtime. he got comp time. when he retired, he had 2 years on the books because of all the time he put in. so he collected a check for 2 years after he was gone.

"He said he couldn't feel his legs"

That made my heart sad.

It made me roll my eyes. She's watched too many movies...Tropic Thunder comes to mind where they lampoon the war/Rambo stories. The dying soldier always says, I'm cold, I can't feel my legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member