**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, maybe there are other "versions"
of "1L1I".
I've got the one that shows the photo
in the beginning, that was used to promote the
video on youtube.
In the end he's lying on the
bed and doing *you know what* with JL's hand,
and it's followed by photos of the crime.
There's a Best(Gore)dotcom mark on it too.

Second, I belive he was alone in the room,
except for the dog and Jun Lin.

Here's what I hear.

Audio Layer 1:
Loud New order song.
Put there with some kind of
software.
Maybe the video editing software he
used to put the video together.

Audio Layer 2:
(I belive he was recording this audio while he
edited the video.)
In the background, at the same time,
it's the same New Order song.
When the song ends I hear someone walking around (?),
even when he isn't doing that in the vid.
I can hear him touching the camera by
the sound that the mic picks up,
but some of the times I hear it when he isn't
near the camera.

If the mic was capturing the audio while he
was doing the crime,
there are sounds you should be able to hear,
that you don't.
There's also sounds you hear, when you shouldn't.

And can you hear that the audio cut
when the video is cut? I can't.

I shouldn't have written "You can hear cars go by outside",
rather "It sounds like cars go by outside".
I just recognize that dull sound of motors from when I've
recorded audio where there is traffic.

I'm trying to hear if the audio can be out of sync,
but my opinion now is that it's not the audio from
the killing etc.

By the way, I hear that beeping sound too..
I wonder what that could be..

First of all, maybe there are other "versions"
of "1L1I".
I've got the one that shows the photo
in the beginning, that was used to promote the
video on youtube.
In the end he's lying on the
bed and doing *you know what* with JL's hand,
and it's followed by photos of the crime.
There's a Best(Gore)dotcom mark on it too.

Second, I belive he was alone in the room,
except for the dog and Jun Lin.

Here's what I hear.

Audio Layer 1:
Loud New order song.
Put there with some kind of
software.
Maybe the video editing software he
used to put the video together.

Audio Layer 2:
(I belive he was recording this audio while he
edited the video.)
In the background, at the same time,
it's the same New Order song.
When the song ends I hear someone walking around (?),
even when he isn't doing that in the vid.
I can hear him touching the camera by
the sound that the mic picks up,
but some of the times I hear it when he isn't
near the camera.

If the mic was capturing the audio while he
was doing the crime,
there are sounds you should be able to hear,
that you don't.
There's also sounds you hear, when you shouldn't.

And can you hear that the audio cut
when the video is cut? I can't.

I shouldn't have written "You can hear cars go by outside",
rather "It sounds like cars go by outside".
I just recognize that dull sound of motors from when I've
recorded audio where there is traffic.

I'm trying to hear if the audio can be out of sync,
but my opinion now is that it's not the audio from
the killing etc.

By the way, I hear that beeping sound too..
I wonder what that could be..

Yes, there are 2 versions of the video, the one you describe with the title and promo photo at the beginning, and the promo photo at the end. The most common version circulating edits out the pics at the start and end for some reason. It seems once BG pulled it offline, ync or one of the others
edited it (why i have no idea, its an important part of the video leaving it intact). Your observations are very accurate. It would appear he was playing the True Faith song live during filming . Someone else in an earlier thread wondered why there was a table sitting on the end of the bed. This was used to sit the camera on.

So the version I've got is the one that was first uploaded?!

I didn't mean that the "second audio" was recorded while he
was filming the crime.
I think it was recorded while he edited the video.

But I still haven't tried to figure out if the "second audio"
is in fact from when he was filming the video.
As I wrote, there's no cuts in the "second audio".
So maybe he edited the video,
put the audio in it, from when he was filming
and ontop of that he put another audio layer on,
the loud New Order song.

was filming the crime.

the loud New Order song.

For the first half of the video, when you hear the loud New Order song (from the beginning), that was overdubbed with the regular audio while editing. When that songs ends, the orig 'ambience' and audio of the room, including a distant version of the new order song continues as is , live.

..When that songs ends, the orig 'ambience' and audio of the room, including a distant version of the new order song continues as is , live.

I'm not sure I understand that part..
English isn't my main language, you know.

I'm not sure I understand that part..
English isn't my main language, you know.

It just means as the dubbed in loud song fades out, beginning around 5:30 into the video, the original sound resumes that was recorded.

I haven't (and won't) watch the video, but I'm curious about the sound and background noises. It would be helpful if someone could create a file with all of the audio, but none of the video. Anyone know if this exists?

It's a louder New order song playing.
In the background there's the same song.
When the louder NO song ends,
the same NO song keeps playing in the background.
When the song ends, there's a dog barking once and
then "whining"? once,
a couple of sneezes, some sort of alarm (might be an
automatic firealarm or something),
maybe some trafficsound and that's it, I think.
Haven't gone through the vid so much, yet.

I haven't (and won't) watch the video, but I'm curious about the sound and background noises. It would be helpful if someone could create a file with all of the audio, but none of the video. Anyone know if this exists?

I extracted the audio online and uploaded the mp3 on filedropper. Just download it. Please tell me if it works.

http://www.filedropper.com/thujul052218272012

Yes, there are 2 versions of the video, the one you describe with the title and promo photo at the beginning, and the promo photo at the end. The most common version circulating edits out the pics at the start and end for some reason. It seems once BG pulled it offline, ync or one of the others
edited it (why i have no idea, its an important part of the video leaving it intact). Your observations are very accurate. It would appear he was playing the True Faith song live during filming . Someone else in an earlier thread wondered why there was a table sitting on the end of the bed. This was used to sit the camera on.

Since best gore is the first one to upload the video and also the people to put two and two together and figure out if was LM in the beginning that they inserted the hype promo pic in the beginning and the end? Since they are the only ones to have that version...it would make sense to me to add the hype picture to the video to give the veiwer the whole experience. Just a thought.

was filming the crime.

the loud New Order song.
From watching the video it seems to me like the new order song was also playing in real time during the dismemberment but wasn't loud enough so he dubbed it in. IMO

Since best gore is the first one to upload the video and also the people to put two and two together and figure out if was LM in the beginning that they inserted the hype promo pic in the beginning and the end? Since they are the only ones to have that version...it would make sense to me to add the hype picture to the video to give the veiwer the whole experience. Just a thought.

Actually, in the 4chan, the user '(ID: blUNJBxK) ' { source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&cd=1&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br&client=firefox-a } who many believe to have been Luka commenting from Paris, actually made reference to the clues in the video including the 'picture' at the start/end. I was flustered because I had never seen that version, until the other day when I finally did (pulled it off torrent, of all places). So, this was the original format, presumably uploaded by LRM, and posted to BestGore. A friend of mine pointed out that a probably reasoning for editing out the intro and ending text and pictures was done by the other main site to host it at that time called 'ync'. They wanted to edit it and cut out Bestgores's big label under it to release as their own. Bestgore's servers were totally overloaded that first week so people (myself included) were being directed to other sites who had the cut version.
I was glad I was finally able to solve that little mystery. Those who had seen the original all along had no clue what those of us were talking about ... hahaha (what do you mean no picture!? its RIGHT THERE!) .

From watching the video it seems to me like the new order song was also playing in real time during the dismemberment but wasn't loud enough so he dubbed it in. IMO

Absolutely correct, and if you listen real closely as the dubbed song fades in the 5min 30sec area, you can start to clearly hear the real time audio in background so as a layer it was always on there all the way through. I guess he was playing it off his laptop speaker or phone device, its very tinny.

One of Luka's sockpuppets, Lindawilliams on youtube uploaded the still on May26th with a link in the description to the YNC site. The owner of BestGore said someone, not Luka, brought his attention to it. So YNC had it provided to them by Luka first.

I think I am the only one that doesnt believe that 4chan user was Luka. At all.

Ive been wrong before though :)

I don't think it's Luka, either

Well, I'll just pull a few quotes from the 4chan thread that are just too knowledgable, IMO, to be anybody else. As you know in the thread, the user 'blUNJBxK' continues to switch between 1st person and 3rd person. These are just a sampling of quotes that seem too strange to be said on May 30th when the whole world was just beginning to be tuned into the case...
--------------
"he was already dead by that stage, his throat was cut before he was introduced to mr ice pick."

-- how would he know the order of operations?

------------

- ID: blUNJBxK) 05/30/12(Wed)20:02:04 No.403093528

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

-- (above) in 1st person now. would a troll go to that length to make such a comment?

--------------
ID: blUNJBxK) 05/30/12(Wed)20:06:39 No.403094415

he did it to drain the blood, cutting the throat and letting all the blood drain would make dismembering the body easier, he was wanting to have a continuous video including cutting the arms and legs of, the only way to accomplish this was to cut the throat and let all the blood drain first.

-- back to 3rd person again, but , again, too much information.

------------

ID: blUNJBxK) 05/30/12(Wed)21:25:18 No.403110504

true but this is due to the cultural brain washing of society, i about luka will care weather it is fame or infamy that is bestowed upon him. i imagine notoriety is what he wanted and the show looks to be just getting started.

-- in 3rd person, 'just getting started' .. as in the note "more killings" ? , which I only recall being reported as early as May 31....

---------

ID: blUNJBxK) 05/30/12(Wed)21:38:03 No.403113425

yes, the reports say luka knew the person who was involved, although the gentleman linked in the post below seems to believe he was lukas second choice for the movie

-- Well, very interesting, so this refers to the former actor, McKinnon from the Decarie building who was invited down but declined. Was that story even public yet on the 30th? Don't think so !

--------

And there were many other comments as well.
As always, just my opinion, but if that's a troll, that was one slick well informed troll who had a lot of info, opinions and statements to make on the first day of the case being publicly covered.

"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

this is from American Psycho, copied & pasted just like luka's more intelligent appearing postings.

blUNJBxK said the animal in the video was a cat, but it wasn't. It was a pup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee