Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess there are a few possibilities.

1) SVPM found evidence in the trash? Bus Ticket, something?

2) Luka talked.

3) Possible Accomplice spoke up?

Pure speculation...

4) The park is also used by gays for cruising. It could be someone who noticed something strange but didnt dare to tell till now. Fear of being outed. A lot of 'straight' men with wife and kids use area's like that to have anonymous gay sex. Just speculation...

http://www.cruisinggays.com/montreal/areas/4528-parc-angrignon/#

no i don't...sorry. Her name is in this thread, though. I believe it's surname St. Denis (one "l") and iirc her first name is Destiny, but spelled oddly...maybe destiney? Could be wrong, though. I've been busy irl and not following closely.

eta: should say the name is in the armchair psych thread, not this one. Pretty sure that's where I saw it. Sorry!

https://www.facebook.com/Helter5kelter
this is her facebook.....June 22nd "- Out celebrating my success, then watching a marathon of dexter♥"....wonder what that's all about?

I honestly think it was Luka who tipped off the source, it also being Canada Day so why not tip them off this special day? Although I do believe he had "friends" on the outside, I highly doubt they would go as far as dumping the head in the park/water. It does seem weird that the head (if it is confirmed to be Lin Jun's) would be ditched in the water like that, I wonder how it ended up there...like did Luka hide it in a bag or conceal the head and drag it, something or somebody else drag it? Ugh they probably won't hear anything for at least a week to confirm 100%.

Regarding the missing head - please see the latest news I just posted in the news thread. A head has been found in a Montreal park, DNA tests will be done.

I needed a break from this case so was away from this forum for a while. The latest news of the discovery is disturbing. I don't know what to make of it yet. Angrignon Park is very popular and frequented by hundreds of people year round. I'm still trying to find out the exact location where the remains were found. I'm shocked that it wasn't discovered before now if the remains are Jun Lin's.

They keep saying just a few kilometers from Magnotta's apartment but that's not true at all unless I'm confused.

It's about an hour and half walk from his apartment in NDG to that Park. I'm saying "walk" because I don't think he had a vehicle and seriously doubt he would take the metro (subway) with remains or would he?

I don't know what to make of this. It is certainly not what I suspected. Putting the head in a pond just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the crime.

In a park? And nobody finds it until now? WTH!!!!!!!!! Wonder if someone else placed it there as to not be involved any further...just a random thought. My mystery mind likes to wander every now and then.

I think he sent the head to someone and that person got rid of it in the pond. JMO

Is it a coincidence she apologized just days before this discovery? I'm still very skeptical it was Magnotta who disposed of the remains in that Park!!

According to 21-year-old Destiney St. Denis from Saskatoon, she’s now passed the Facebook page administrator status to another person and says she feels she was “somewhat” manipulated by the now infamous Magnotta.

“I talked to him about it prior to what happened, he didn’t tell me anything about the murder, but he asked me if I could make a page about him,” said St. Denis who initially messaged Magnotta about videos he had posted online of himself suffocating kittens.

When asked why she continued communication with Magnotta she explained, “I don’t know … he would always send me hearts in messages if I don’t reply to him.”

http://metronews.ca/news/saskatoon/277753/magnotta-fan-sorry-for-any-offence/

OK she's from Saskatoon so the chances she disposed of the remains is impossible after all this time ....but I wonder about his other "fans". OR was Destiney in Montreal at any time after his arrest? This woman needs to be investigated! UGH! I can't believe there are sickos like her in this world.

What caught my eye on this link is Bolded by me:http://metronews.ca/news/saskatoon/277753/magnotta-fan-sorry-for-any-offence/

“The last message he sent me was on the fourth, right before he got caught,” she said.

St. Denis said even though she is sorry for offending people with her Facebook page, when asked if she regrets it, she said, “I don’t know
And when asked further if she would forgive him for manipulating her she replied, “Yes.” She answered “No comment” when asked if she would keep in touch with Magnotta.

Couldn't she be charged for impeding an investigation or helping a fugitive or something? Her smile in her picture for this article strikes me the wrong way too.

What caught my eye on this link is Bolded by me:http://metronews.ca/news/saskatoon/277753/magnotta-fan-sorry-for-any-offence/

Couldn't she be charged for impeding an investigation or helping a fugitive or something? Her smile in her picture for this article strikes me the wrong way too.

I guess they have to have more on her than a facebook fan page. IDK

BUT I do agree with you that she should be charged with impeding an investigation. It sounds like she knew where he was before he got caught. At the very least, they should get a search warrant for her computer and start from there. I have a feeling he sent her more than just "hearts" on computer messages. Ugh!

<snipsnip>
seriously doubt he would take the metro (subway) with remains or would he?

I think he would, for sure. He also handed the boxes with bodyparts over to the people of the postoffice..

OK that fan seems to be a necrophile to me. JMO. Gross.

ok this is in french but the police spokesperson said "it" wasn't found in the water but near the water.

«Ce n'était pas dans l'eau, c'était près de l'eau», a précisé Anie Lemieux, porte-parole de la police.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/q...gnotta-possibles-restes-humains-retrouves.php

Also, the use of singular indicates it was ONE item. Ce n'était pas = It wasn't found.

Thank you. That's what I just read too. It seems that the head might have been dumped. Someone in a hurry or nervous about being seen? Or a drop off for someone else to come pick it up? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills