Found Safe Greece - Catherine Mowatt, 37, British citizen Missing on Island of Crete, 30 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
MOWATT-Catherine-660x330.jpg

A British citizen has gone missing on the island of Crete since the end of June. 37-year-old Catherine Mowatt went missing from the village Sisi in Lasithi Prefecture.

According to the issued Silver Alert, Catherine Mowatt went missing in Sisi on 30. June 2019.

She is 1.57m tall and has blue eyes.

On the day she went missing she was wearing a light colored beach dress with multi-colored design and thin straps, a hat with a black ribbon, black flip flops and sun glasses.

She was carrying a light-colored beach bag.

British citizen, Catherine Mowatt, missing in Crete – Silver Alert - Keep Talking Greece

It’s possible Ms. Mowatt’s disappearance was voluntary (I’m not sure, based on the rather generic claim in previously-linked MSM reports that she was located “safe and well”) but I have to say my immediate thought was that perhaps there was some connection between this case and the tragic, contemporaneous case of Dr. Suzanne Eaton, recently discovered to have been abducted/ambushed and murdered. Anyone else share this thought?

Found Deceased - Greece - Dr. Suzanne Eaton, 60, American citizen, may have gone for a run, Crete, 2 Jul 2019

It’s possible Ms. Mowatt’s disappearance was voluntary (I’m not sure, based on the rather generic claim in previously-linked MSM reports that she was located “safe and well”) but I have to say my immediate thought was that perhaps there was some connection between this case and the tragic, contemporaneous case of Dr. Suzanne Eaton, recently discovered to have been abducted/ambushed and murdered. Anyone else share this thought?

Found Deceased - Greece - Dr. Suzanne Eaton, 60, American citizen, may have gone for a run, Crete, 2 Jul 2019

I’d think that if Ms Mowatt was located safe and well, there’d be no chance, or an infinitesimally small chance, that the case was related to Dr Eaton.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back