Found Deceased Greece - Dr. Suzanne Eaton, 60, American, gone for a run, Crete, 2 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps running a woman over with a car served as a symbolic rape. He sounds really sick.

You're right. It might have felt satisfying to him. Ugh :mad: :(

Come to think of it stabbing too can be seen as a substitute for a sexual act.

Jmo.

Ah man, poor Suzanne. I'm so sad for her. I hope she was pumped up with adrenaline and didn't feel fear. I feel kind of happy that she put up a fight. I hope they found some healed scratches and bite marks on him. Sick !

The perp's face has been posted (pixelated) by one of the major websites, and his full name is being circulated off the record. If that is him, he's a relatively normal-looking, athletic guy. Very short hair, stubble. Nothing too strange about his looks. He's got a YouTube channel where we see him exploring nature, caves and bunkers , including the Kolymbari bunkers. People are already starting to leave nasty comments under his videos.

He's big into technology, drones, exploration, snake-hunting, parachuting, paratriking, driving some weird bikes/cars/karts, constructing and experimenting with weapons. A weirdo alright. His spelling is dreadful. There's a couple of videos of him with his kid :(

He's also a martial artist.

From a Greek news source:

Το σημείο που σκότωσε την 60χρονη Suzanne Eaton ο 27χρονος δράστης (φωτο)

Το σημείο που σκότωσε την 60χρονη Suzanne Eaton ο 27χρονος δράστης (φωτο)

The place where the 27 year old perpetrator killed the 60 year old Suzanne Eaton (with photos)

Ούτε ένα χιλιόμετρο από την Ορθόδοξη Ακαδημία Κρήτης

Not even one kilometer from the Orthodox Academy of Crete

(my translation only)

this image is from the article:

dolofoniasuzan.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wondering if her ear came off when he was running her over.

:eek::mad:
Oh, my ! Brutal....

Maybe he hit her whilst driving alongside her --like grazing but still causing horrific injuries ?
The autopsy will tell.

The English translation appears mangled, but it seems like he was known for voyerism and was on the police radar for that:

At the same time, however, it seems to be a voyeurism known in the area, which is why Security research has turned to him.

The information about him owning a property in the area where she was jogging is repeated in multiple sources, so it could be correct:

In the expectation of his lawyer, the young man in his verbal confessions allegedly claimed to have seen the 60-year-old woman joggle in the area where he owns a property, and in order to immobilize her, he dragged her with the car he was driving!

Εγκλημα στην Κρήτη: Τι φέρεται να είπε για το κίνητρο ο 27χρονος που κρατείται από την Αστυνομία - Life Events

Wow.
So, now it's HER fault for trespassing ??

She was on roads, as far as I've read-- not on someone's lawn or backyard.

And even if she was trespassing-- I believe she wasn't doing so intentionally.
She was just unfamiliar with the area.

I don’t speak Greek or know how reputable this site is, but they seem to name the suspect and give a clearer photo of him.

Γιάννης Παρασκάκης: Ομολογία σοκ του 27χρονου δολοφόνου της βιολόγου Suzanne Eaton [φωτο, video]

ETA: I will also alert on this post in case this content is not permitted.

Well they put a black bar over his eyes.... so it's doubtful people will know him unless they're friends or relatives.
Doesn't seem to have any social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member