Identified! Greece - LIVING 4 year old, with Roma couple, Oct'13 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this child is much fairer than any of the missing children posted as possibles thus far. Look at how light her eyebrows and eyelashes are.

The missing child would not only be blonde/blue eyed but also very very fair skinned. IMO

This little girl is very, very fair. She's a true towhead. Her skin is so pale too, very distinctive look.

I don't know much about human trafficking in Greece (I need to educate myself on that one) but IF she's the product of a victims pregnancy why would she be given to the Roma's? Why do Roma's have so many children, they are so poor. Wouldn't the want less mouths to feed and care for?

I apologize if that's insensitive or not "PC" but I genuinely can't think of why Roma's would take in, kidnap or purchase children.

I so hope that we will hear this sweet little girl was reunited with a loving family.

As some have suggested, there are other possibilities such as her being a result of human trafficking, or an unwanted child, etc... a child who was never reported missing.

I am an optimist and I would like to believe that someone will come forward to claim their baby, overjoyed to finally have found her. In fact, I hope that the discovery of this little one will lead to the other children found with this group being reunited with their loving families as well....

I might be in fantasy land, but just let me stay there for a while.

I don't know much about human trafficking in Greece (I need to educate myself on that one) but IF she's the product of a victims pregnancy why would she be given to the Roma's? Why do Roma's have so many children, they are so poor. Wouldn't the want less mouths to feed and care for?

I apologize if that's insensitive or not "PC" but I genuinely can't think of why Roma's would take in, kidnap or purchase children.

Well this little girl was used to beg/panhandle. More kids = more funds coming in, maybe. Especially if said child is blonde/fair and attention getting. Just a thought I very well could be wrong.

Well this little girl was used to beg/panhandle. More kids = more funds coming in, maybe. Especially if said child is blonde/fair and attention getting. Just a thought I very well could be wrong.

Ahh, that does sound like a plausible possibility. Thanks! :)

My husband showed me her picture at dinner and I said "websleuths will be on this!"

So proud of y'all.

BBM - They are used as little thieves! Lots of them surround their victim. They place a piece of cardboard between the victim and the little thieves to mask what they are doing. They wide eyed stare at the victim while loudly pleading in their native tongue to distract the victim while they are feverishly unzipping/unclipping the victims handbag to steal the victims wallet or pick their pocket. Adult Roma nearby and in whispering tones keeps them on their mission. They are ruthless little street urchins who pray upon victims sympathy for their seemingly poor state while they are robbing the victim outright.

All controlled, manipulated, puppet-mastered by the adult Roma.

Gypsy Child Thieves (BBC Documentary) - YouTube

That was my first thought too but she might be too old to be Lisa. They're saying she was probably abducted in 2009, and Lisa disappeared in 2011.

If Lisa was as big as they claimed she was when she went missing and the story about the "birth certificate" being bought overseas were true, I could see it. The media has said the Roma couple got her in 2011. IMO she does look like Lisa. I doubt it's her, but stranger things have happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Switzerland maybe? Ugh, going to call it a night. Brain is mush.

IMO by her looks I would guess that she is maybe from former Yugoslavia - Croatia, BiH, Serbia or Macedonia.

she looks Scandinavian to me ... Finnish maybe

hope tomorrow brings good news for this little girl

She looks so much like my friend from Germany when she was little. But she also looks Scandinavian, Dutch, etc. I really hope she is identified and ends up in a loving family environment. She is adorable:)

This little girl is very, very fair. She's a true towhead. Her skin is so pale too, very distinctive look.

I agree! My youngest was same coloring. Very pale skin, almost white eyebrows and hair. He is German/French/Scandinavian decent jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23