Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know it better not be anything about the d*** seizures!! I started having them 3 years ago and they got so serious that I could no longer work and have been hospitalized so many times I can't count. Yet I am VERY sane and have NEVER harmed anyone!! But if this is going to be her defense in this case, then I say lock her up with me, let me (cough...pretend to ....)have one of my well documented seizures and I will use it as my defense for what I do!!! (For the record - don't send the FBI after me for making threats, I don't think anyone is going to offer to let me be in a room with her any time soon!) :)

sounds like she got info we have from Cindy's brother, Rick..!!

Sounds like Greta's "inside source" might be......Rick! (Stealing from her grandfather's nursing acct, Casey denying pregnancy, etc. Same stuff we read from him. Guess he's real after all!)

Enjoys first day as a free woman. Still only person of interest in her daughters disappearance.

Gretas boy talking with Sheriffs spokesperson. (This guy is speed talking)

Are detecs looking at evidence yet. What ever level the testing is at now is priviledged.

BH's taking eyes off of Le, spokesperson says we arent involved in that. Corrections involved in monitoring Casey.

If there is an issue at house (poison pizzas, etc) is family like any citizen. Yes, there is some interest with the residence.

DISTURBING INFO

Not all has been rosy at home. Casey stole money from great grandma, she told great grandma she needed the money for her job at Universal.

Greta is going about all the stuff that Rick the brother said!!!!!!!!!!

Greta is saying all of the same stuff that Rick said. Is that the real Rick then?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back