Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just missed it. Dang.

Did MG say that AL's version of picking up KC at Amscot is different than what is shown on the digital recording for the business?

DotEyes,

It sounded like he was saying NO video. It was recorded over.

I just missed it. Dang.

Did MG say that AL's version of picking up KC at Amscot is different than what is shown on the digital recording for the business?

No camera video working at amscot......have to take the word of AL

ITA! Just another effort of the defense to drive home reasonable doubt. Even if LE missed some ham..what kind of ham? I can assure you that ham, such as Ham & cheese sandwhich will dry up before it rots and imo, would not cause an ordor of that magnitude.

Ham does not decompose like say raw pork would. Nice try defense team! Can you guys imagine the jury hearing these lame rationalities for the smell in the car? The smell that was so bad LA, GA & CA......gagged and said it was real bad?

Whats with Greta? Mark F? This is insane she use to care about children what happened. They should just stay out of it if this is the best they could do!

ITA! Just another effort of the defense to drive home reasonable doubt. Even if LE missed some ham..what kind of ham? I can assure you that ham, such as Ham & cheese sandwhich will dry up before it rots and imo, would not cause an ordor of that magnitude.

Ham does not decompose like say raw pork would. Nice try defense team! Can you guys imagine the jury hearing these lame rationalities for the smell in the car? The smell that was so bad LA, GA & CA......gagged and said it was real bad?

ham is cured, smoked, I doubt if it would smell like decomp to a cop..........

AL picking her up at Amscot the 27th of June.....um we know that. No video of it? Oh well, not a big deal in the sceme of things now Mark F. They have the body, they have a lot of other forensics & testimony to care about that little tid-bit. To me this is not a big loss or breaking news.

I think the reason Casey dumped the car at Amscot (besides running out of gas) was that she wanted someone to steal the car...remember she even left her purse in the front seat...if the car was stolen then she could claim whoever took Caylee stole her car, her purse, murdered Caylee and left her in the car for some time. And why should she bother to report her car stolen when she didn't deem it necessary to report her daughter missing?

No camera video working at amscot......have to take the word of AL

Thanks passionflower, must have heard it wrong.

I need to quit watching these shows and go read SeriouslySearching's 12 step program.:)

I'm at the point where I'm going to stop watching Greta and GR. This was so ridiculous tonight it was an insult to my intelligence and that of my fellow Sleuthers. Before you know it, JB is going to have his own talk show on Fox.

Fox news fair and balanced........not anymore...........

I agree....I was wondering this last week...it is interesting to see what they talk about on Fox VS. NG. GVS didnt give any air time about anything else...this is all she had?

Maybe they spent so much of their energy with the Peterson cases that they are burnt out.......or maybe GR is really Baez buddy afterall and theres a loyalty factor when it comes to GVS......I dont know......and I am releived to see I am not the only one thinking this about Fox.

I don't think this is something I dreamed up, but....
Does anyone else remember when Baez and Henry Lee went to examine the car at the SO.....HL found ham somewhere in the car and turned it over to LE. At the time I wondered if JB or HL had ham in some form for lunch that day, I wouldn't trust either one of them as far as I could throw them.

Could this be what Dr. Lee meant when he said there were pieces of meat in the trunk?

ham is cured, smoked, I doubt if it would smell like decomp to a cop..........

oh totally, theres no way ham would rot and create that smell. No way. Geesh, now we have to run out and do a ham sandwhich test??? :rolleyes:

Could this be what Dr. Lee meant when he said there were pieces of meat in the trunk?

I don't know, Lee is very slippery.
I can not believe for one second that CSI would have overlooked pieces of HAM in that trunk!

I dunno what the deal is with Greta.. but her show continues to disappoint me with its LACK of "news" /air time in this case.. GOOD GRIEF.. she was on Natalee Hollaway case 24-7 ..even dedicating complete shows to NH case just late last year.. and she (FOX) cant give Caylee more than 3 minutes? I shouldnt even bother to watch anymore.. even tho she "advertises" new clues.. etc..
Sorry..venting I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member