Greta talking about LA w BC tonight 1-26-2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand...how in the world can a great grandmother who cares for her husband in a nursing home daily, figure Casey out? How does ones brother figure her out? How does an entire nation figure her out? And the 3 people who were supposedly the joy of Caylee's life, not figure Casey out?
Someone please help me understand how they could possibly think that Casey didn't do anything wrong but LIE?
I know they don't wanna think that she done it..I understand that, but how can they come up with anything logical to support that she is so innocent?
I think I need a stiff drink...real stiff, and I don't' even drink!:toast:
Lol! I may join you in a drink, and I don't drink either! :)
It just boggles my mind too! And the A's have abandoned anyone who doesn't think as they do. Cindy is angry with her brother, and they no longer communicate. I wonder if she's abandoned her poor mom as well! They would have so much more family support if they could see the light! And right now, it sure looks like they are alone, just CA, GA and LA. And no one else 'allowed' in! So many times in my life I would have gone bonkers if my family and my friends weren't there to support and stand by me.
Sad really sad.

Thanks!

Yes, I would imagine LA probably is the go-between. Just going by the jail house videos, she acts much different with him than with her parents.

Of course, "contact" could be any means of communication. I would lean towards thinking it is probably email or letter. I'm sure if it had been in person, the sleuths here would have been all over it. And the media as well.

My curiosity is just really peaked about this contact in December.

Peachy
I believe they can still talk via the phone. Lee may have spoken to her after they found Caylee.

It just boggles my mind too! And the A's have abandoned anyone who doesn't think as they do. Cindy is angry with her brother, and they no longer communicate. I wonder if she's abandoned her poor mom as well! They would have so much more family support if they could see the light! And right now, it sure looks like they are alone, just CA, GA and LA. And no one else 'allowed' in! So many times in my life I would have gone bonkers if my family and my friends weren't there to support and stand by me.
Sad really sad.
Wonder then who has made the short list of "invitees" for the funeral. I hope that Cindy will welcome her family then.

Wonder then who has made the short list of "invitees" for the funeral. I hope that Cindy will welcome her family then.

I dread this. I know it must be done though, but this is going to be painful, painful.

Um, Lee, the investigation has concluded that your sister killed her baby intentionally. It is now up to a jury to decide her fate. What part of this do you not understand?

You do not have to defend the sociopath and the sooner you stop minimizing her behavior and stop living a lie, the better you will be.

Do you think for a second that if someone else killed Caylee that KC wouldn't be shouting their name from the rooftops? And it would be someone LE could find! Not an invisible, non-descript Zanny Fernandez(hyphen)Gonzales Montoya Segura Baptiste Espinoza Valasquez.

Interesting. What contact did Lee have with Casey in December ?

I just heard that as well. My understanding was she had had no contact with anyone other than the lawyers - Aug 14 jail call was last I knew of???
Anyone have any other info?

Hey I thought it was illegal for Baez to deliver personal mail between KC and fam. That is why I thought he wanted to take his laptop in, was so she could email and then I found out that was illegal too.

My few brain cells I have left are so boggled! Hey Can I get in on that drink with you guys?

Don't the laws apply to Baez and KC? :banghead:

I am not sure what the laws are in Florida regarding an attorney passing any sort of written communique between an inmate and someone not in custody, but in most places this is considered against the law. All written correspondence by an inmate is typically subject to scrutiny by law enforcement.

Baez better hope that if he DID pass any sort of written communications, that they were destroyed and not gathered into evidence during search warrants at the Anthony home.

If there was any type of written correspondence and Baez was playing "mailman," it is possible that he could face yet another investigation by the state bar.

Does anyone know what the law is in Florida regarding this type of action on the part of an attorney?

This is absolutely illegal here, just like every other state I've ever heard of. If Baez is doing this, he better dam* sure hope he don't get caught!!!

ETA: But it would please me greatly if he DID get caught!!!:devil:

Yeah, that's what GVS should be asking, instead it's a bunch of puffy questions. GR is probably standing just off camera with cue cards.

LOL! Good one! Yet probably true.:crazy:

Baez is slick!

I am sure they are writing letters and discussing everything. All they have to do is type a word document email it to Baez and he takes it to his visiting room and casey responds...simple.

Wait till he gets his new computer system (court approved) . no one can get that. It will have its own server. Why did Strickland approve this? AND he is way overdue in proving the system is up and running to the court.

Hopefully Strickland will address this on Friday.

I hope LE heard the statement that Lee last had contact with KC in Dec.! I imagine they are "hot" on that. Luka is a prize along with Biaz and Conway!

I just don't understand! For people who wat to be left alone, they (the attorneys) sure cover all the news channels every day! :banghead:

Da**, I get so pissed! The Spin goes round and round!

In Cindys cell forensic report/text messages, one or the other...there was a text from Lee. He mentioned going to the vigil and that Baez had letters for them from Casey, at his office. They were to go there and get them. A separate letter for each of them, Lee's text said...

Paladine, sorry to bother you but could you point me in the direction of this text message. I have searched but can't seem to find it. Thanks.

I believe they can still talk via the phone. Lee may have spoken to her after they found Caylee.

It would have to be on a regular phone, because she only make collect calls. I don't know how many people his age have a house phone anymore, everything is through a cell phone. Plus, aren't all jail calls taped?

I think the defense is looking for any little thing on anyone and everyone Casey knew, just to try and place doubt in the jurors minds. The info they want from Ricardo: HE had the chloroform joke on HIS computer. Must have been him if chloroform was found in the car. I read recently that Gonzalez was associated with his name also.

I am so mad that messages are being passed to the family. If the defense is involved, the court really needs to put a stop to it. I don't trust them for a second.

I am not sure what the laws are in Florida regarding an attorney passing any sort of written communique between an inmate and someone not in custody, but in most places this is considered against the law. All written correspondence by an inmate is typically subject to scrutiny by law enforcement.

Baez better hope that if he DID pass any sort of written communications, that they were destroyed and not gathered into evidence during search warrants at the Anthony home.

If there was any type of written correspondence and Baez was playing "mailman," it is possible that he could face yet another investigation by the state bar.

Does anyone know what the law is in Florida regarding this type of action on the part of an attorney?
Oh, I see now. THAT kind of hug. The passing kind. In jail, even.

Um, Lee, the investigation has concluded that your sister killed her baby intentionally. It is now up to a jury to decide her fate. What part of this do you not understand?

You do not have to defend the sociopath and the sooner you stop minimizing her behavior and stop living a lie, the better you will be.

Do you think for a second that if someone else killed Caylee that KC wouldn't be shouting their name from the rooftops? And it would be someone LE could find! Not an invisible, non-descript Zanny Fernandez(hyphen)Gonzales Montoya Segura Baptiste Espinoza Valasquez.

While I do think Casey is guilty, it's up to the jury not LE to determine Casey's guilt or innocence.

This is my take on the possibility of JB passing info back and forth from KC to the A's....

He fought to make sure he could take his laptop into the jail when he is meeting with KC..The A's let either there own attorney know what they want to say to KC or they go directly thru JB..The info is typed out onto JB laptop and then read to KC during his visits..After this KC tells JB what she would in turn like to say back to G&C and he sits there and types it into his computer...No way for the jail officials to look at this since it would be considered priveliged..And if KC would happen to say something that JB would rather not be passed along he can just elect to not add that to the correspondence...

And this is also just my opinion of JB, BC, And Luca are all representing different clients but they are all working toghether to try and get KC off...I in no way beleive that any of this will work....What I have been surprised by is that JB has not hired LA in some capacity so that all in info that was collected by LA during his own investigation would be considered work documents and therefore not able to be turned over to LE...

These are just a few of my thoughts as I have many other but they are considered O/T for this thread.

(Bold by me)

Hysterical! DotsEyes you come up with some of the funniest things. I sit here and chuckle and chuckle,..........

Sad really sad.

Looks like GA may have been abandoned as well.....IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home