Greta Van Sustern "On The Record" 1-22-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang - this was a good panel of guests but Greta is moving on to another topic.

Mark F. saying the text messages are admissable - all one has to do is give them to LE ...

Greta saying if KC defense is "Insanity" it will be a tough sell.

And Greta showed the text from Jesse asking "32 days? Is that a misprint?" :mad::mad::furious:
Yeah. I remember when those were first out. All of her friends could not believe this was for real, I wonder why...:rolleyes:.
I keep thinking about what LA told invetigators CA said to KC just after KC said Caylee was missing for 31 days.
"What have you done?!"

Dang - this was a good panel of guests but Greta is moving on to another topic.

Mark F. saying the text messages are admissable - all one has to do is give them to LE ...

Greta saying if KC defense is "Insanity" it will be a tough sell.

I miss the good old days when she worked her whole show around The Panel. Mark, Ted, Bernie and Jeffrey Fieger (sp).

Could you imagine Ted going off? "This whole family, Greta, is stuck on stupid!"

MDdetective, I was just about to look out my window when I read that you were hearing the cats too. Thought I was going nuts! LOL

I actually did go outside,thinking that one of my cats had escaped from their safe night haven.
That aside I think the pink princess ball cap is shown with Caylee standing in front of what looks like a Christmas tree-can't remember which thread posters were looking for the pink ball cap.Wish I had taped GVS.
Also did MF,say that GA saw the body in the trunk on the 24th???? Or was I distracted by the kittens?,Hearing things???? Is that what he spoke to the GJ about??:confused:

And back to the text messages. LE already has those, so they will be admissible. Right?

Is Baden trying to point a finger at a phantom baby daddy?

That comment by Baden was quite a surprise and way off topic. He is starting to throw ideas and theories out in a similar fashion as LP. At this point I think LP is getting more right.

I actually did go outside,thinking that one of my cats had escaped from their safe night haven.
That aside I think the pink princess ball cap is shown with Caylee standing in front of what looks like a Christmas tree-can't remember which thread posters were looking for the pink ball cap.Wish I had taped GVS.
Also did MF,say that GA saw the body in the trunk on the 24th???? Or was I distracted by the kittens?,Hearing things???? Is that what he spoke to the GJ about??:confused:

What?? I missed that! I was trying to find my cat. Guess I'll be watching the replay. I have always thought his differing stories were because he saw or smelled something the day with the gas cans. Figures I would miss this...darn cat.

That comment by Baden was quite a surprise and way off topic. He is starting to throw ideas and theories out in a similar fashion as LP. At this point I think LP is getting more right.
He is really working it for his wife, IMO. The other night he said the remains were all in the bag, making it sound as if someone had just recently dumped the body. He said the same thing a few nights before that. I used to respect him. nd yes, I sent an email to GVS about it and her not challenging him and not challenging BC on the remains being 30-40 feet from the road.
Might as well have been watching Geraldo.

I didn't understand Mark F either...when he mentioned GA and the 24th ??? Can anyone explain ??? TIA

And back to the text messages. LE already has those, so they will be admissible. Right?

Yes, definitly looks that way!

I agree about the good ole' days - especially loved Feiger as he was the one who kept me sane during the Scott Peterson trial, LOLS.

DT

Yes, definitly looks that way!

I agree about the good ole' days - especially loved Feiger as he was the one who kept me sane during the Scott Peterson trial, LOLS.

DT
Yes! I always looked forward to hearing from Feiger. What ever happened to him? Last time I heard him call into her show, he was on an island, being sued or something.

I miss the good old days when she worked her whole show around The Panel. Mark, Ted, Bernie and Jeffrey Fieger (sp).

Could you imagine Ted going off? "This whole family, Greta, is stuck on stupid!"

I miss the panel guys also! Loved their comments..........

If it is true about Sean, then it looks like CA wanted to reach out to another man.........maybe an affair later??? GA/CA must not be as close as they have looked on TV

I miss the panel guys also! Loved their comments..........

If it is true about Sean, then it looks like CA wanted to reach out to another man.........maybe an affair later??? GA/CA must not be as close as they have looked on TV
His remarks confirmed what I have suspected. She has to be a self medicater. I'm guessing anxiety pills and self medicating with wine, and then she gets phone happy and emails under the influence, only to regret it the next day and claims she was hacked. Rookie...lol

He is really working it for his wife, IMO. The other night he said the remains were all in the bag, making it sound as if someone had just recently dumped the body. He said the same thing a few nights before that. I used to respect him. nd yes, I sent an email to GVS about it and her not challenging him and not challenging BC on the remains being 30-40 feet from the road.
Might as well have been watching Geraldo.

Considering Baden is sleeping with the defense attorney and as far as we know LP is not, you would think Baden’s comments would be closer to the truth. :waitasec:

His remarks confirmed what I have suspected. She has to be a self medicater. I'm guessing anxiety pills and self medicating with wine, and then she gets phone happy and emails under the influence, only to regret it the next day and claims she was hacked. Rookie...lol
G & C were on the outs before all this, something about GA gambling, and not working...maybe this guys was a "comfort".:blowkiss:

No....not Cindy? Calling Sean at 2 a.m.? Cindy drunk dialing? No........{{sarcasim}}

Considering Baden is sleeping with the defense attorney and as far as we know LP is not, you would think Baden’s comments would be closer to the truth. :waitasec:

Anyone who had not been following this case, or gave up trying to because it was so confusing would have come away from that GVS show thinking someone other than Kc had dumped that baby and alot closer to the time of discovery than June. Maddening...give me LP and his Maytag theory anyday. I know what I'm getting with him and he has been correct on some things. But for Baden to straight up lie...:furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy