Greta Van Sustern "On The Record" 1/27/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there dryer sheets found in Tony's jeep too ??

oh my missed that.......we do know that kc washed and cleaned his jeep.
now I am wondering if it was used also at one point while he was gone.........

In some cases with small areas dryer sheets do work as an airfreshener. For instance if you put them in a duffel bag or suitcase, or even tennis shoes they will help to absorb bad odors and leave some of the bounce smell behing.

that's not good for matching them...........

Oh no. I wasn't being very specific in my sarcasm, was I? :rolleyes:

MF said that the COLOR of the ties lets you know what brand of bags you've got. Red to one brand, yellow to another. I was being sarcastic because I thought they were going to have some REAL NEWS by how Greta described the lead in.

Oh no. I wasn't being very specific in my sarcasm, was I? :rolleyes:

MF said that the COLOR of the ties lets you know what brand of bags you've got. Red to one brand, yellow to another. I was being sarcastic because I thought they were going to have some REAL NEWS by how Greta described the lead in.

oh now I got it........blonde moment!!!

In some cases with small areas dryer sheets do work as an airfreshener. For instance if you put them in a duffel bag or suitcase, or even tennis shoes they will help to absorb bad odors and leave some of the bounce smell behing.

I love them personally! I keep a couple at least in my kids gym bags, in their baseball bags! They really help! I can't see putting one in a car though, unless it was in an attempt to keep mosquitoes out, which they work for too!

I love them personally! I keep a couple at least in my kids gym bags, in their baseball bags! They really help! I can't see putting one in a car though, unless it was in an attempt to keep mosquitoes out, which they work for too!

Hold it, back up sister! Keeps mosquitoes out? Which brand? Does it work to keep them off clothes, etc.. when out side?

Since the NG thread is blocked, I will add from her show here:

'Dr. ________ (the foreign guy) said that the maggots will show if there was any poison in the body.'

I suggest the maggots will also contain DNA from Caylee.

Notably, the maggot tests have not been released.
(Holding them for the final shot from the bow at the sinking KC ship?)

Hold it, back up sister! Keeps mosquitoes out? Which brand? Does it work to keep them off clothes, etc.. when out side?

My two youngest sons play baseball from Feb. until November! During the summer we go through 2 or 3 boxes just on the ball field..I personally use the bounce sheets, the regular scent. You can wipe your arms, legs, and around your face and neck, and they keep them pesky things from biting you!
You would crack up at the people who walk around looking like they pulled the shirt they are wearing out of the dryer because they have a sheet hanging on the bottom of their shirts...lol they work!
ETA: My father keeps a box in his tackle box!

'Dr. ________ (the foreign guy) said that the maggots will show if there was any poison in the body.'

Dr Perper. I agree, at least I hope so. I thought that the DNA would have been more significant and the reason for the delay .... but that was when they did not have a body and less proof of Caylee being deceased. Now they have Caylee.

Also, NG mentioned something about the crime scene but I thought the maggots actually came from the trash bag from the car, so further tie the remains to being in the trunk.

I don't know about this... wouldn't several generations of maggots have had time to be born and die before they were collected? I mean it was 31 days? :waitasec:

Pssst ... is it safe to show my avatar (DT nervously looks around waving white flag and holding up sign "Don't shoot the messenger" ...)

Hopefully Mark F. will be back tomorrow night. I am really curious what his professional opinion of the evidence to date is and also whether he thinks there will be any charges filed against anyone else (e.g. the A's, the PI's).

Mark saying unused dryer sheets found in trunk in an attempt to cover smell.

Question is who put the dryer sheets in the trunk? GA and or CA could have very well put those in the trunk to try and rid of some of the odor. The A's had possession of the car for a few hours before LE were called to the scene. I wonder if forensic testing can show how long the dryer sheets were in the trunk?

I put dryer sheets in my vaccum canister, they are also good as small dustcloths after dryer use , dryer sheets are quite versitile

Respectfully bolded by me.

I'm glad you cleared that up DotsEyes,

Thanks for telling us what Dr. Perper said. My husband and I thought at first he was saying "rocks", then we were guessing he might have said "drugs". :confused:

Could someone give an explanation about the bags and tie wraps found at different scenes. I didn't watch the show and don't understand if different ties or wraps or both were found in the trunk.

I don't remember which brand,sure it's on the net, but you can rub them on exposed skin and it will keep skeeters away

Could someone give an explanation about the bags and tie wraps found at different scenes. I didn't watch the show and don't understand if different ties or wraps or both were found in the trunk.

I believe the bag of trash that was in the trunk came from Tony's apartment and was a white kitchen bag compared to the large garbage/lawn bag she used to put Caylee in and that ties back to the parents house. All I know, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member