Greta's Show - On the Record

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
She is having info on the case tonite. She did a promo on fox a few minutes ago. Discuss it here.

I didn't know she would cover it tonight, thanks. I will be watching!

Please update as you watch..
Husband will not allow me to watch...darn wrestling tonight..:behindbar

I don't get Fox, where I am...thanks for this thread! :)

It's coming up next. She just did an intro and broke for commercials

Please post about the show. thanks Guys..lots of people really enjoy coming to read your great reporting.

Greta says coming up soon on the story.

PS) Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a waste. It's already over. Was just a couple mins. First she played a little bit of the police interview tapes--parts we've all heard over and over. Then she cut to a reporter for WOFL who is at the jail and this reporter talked about the arrest and then the fight between CA and the protester. Said there were lots of calls to DCF about the incident and DCF is now investigating the protester.
That's about it, as I remember.

That was it? Good Grief??? 2 minutes tops about why she is back in jail. Greta's show is stinkin!

I missed it! I was busy posting here, had the station on, and never heard a thing. Thats all she said? she's back in jail? Why did Greta give up on this case? I want Mark to go back there and investigate!

I missed it! I was busy posting here, had the station on, and never heard a thing. Thats all she said? she's back in jail? Why did Greta give up on this case? I want Mark to go back there and investigate!

The owner of FOX is a huge Republican supporter. Greta has been grabbed in a political deathgrip.

The owner of FOX is a huge Republican supporter. Greta has been grabbed in a political deathgrip.
ya' think??????just kidding--it is SO obvious!!!i think this case has been put on the back burner for now until something major happens which stinks cause i sure miss burney and ted's opinions on this case as well as greta's!!oh well guess we only will hear about greta's trip to alaska and her visit with palin for the next month or so--LOL!!BUMMER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member