***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was the first thing I said - He already wants a do-over. My first impression of his reaction was he was STUNNED. He truly didn't consider the possibility he would be found GUILTY. He immediately regrets not tesitifying.
I haven’t followed his trial as closely as I would have liked but I’m so glad the jury got it right ! After what happened In Tally with Dan Ms murder I was afraid !!
JMO

LOL, that would only have helped the jury reach their verdict more quickly...
Basis of appeal: ineffectual counsel? My attorneys didn't listen to me? My attorneys didn't LET me testify?

Yeah, IMO it would have been a disaster for him to testify haha but I'm sure he's confident he could have charmed the jury.

That was the first thing I said - He already wants a do-over. My first impression of his reaction was he was STUNNED. He truly didn't consider the possibility he would be found GUILTY. He immediately regrets not tesitifying.

Listen, I’ve been pretty vocal about not being able to find him guilty based on the state’s presentation of this case; however, had he testified, I’m almost certain I WOULD HAVE found him guilty. Testifying wouldn’t have done him any favors. He’s not likable, not believable, and the only thing he had going for him was deniability. Had he testified, it’d be painfully obvious how much of a liar and manipulator he really is.

I hope Teresa's family has a well deserved relieved and quiet evening. Justice has been served but the horror of what this man and his co-monsters have done can't give them the one thing I know they would give anything for--the life of Teresa back and some peace of mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back