GUILTY/NOT GUILTY - KY - Logan Tipton, 6, stabbed to death, Versailles, 7 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
I just found Logan's thread. Thank you, Tulessa, for calling his case to our attention.
Looking at his photos, and reading everything so far, has left me nearly speechless.
I can't make sense of any of this. :no:
Logan's sister epitomizes the heroic, unconditional love we all aspire to. For a child to be able to take such action is beyond amazing, and I hope she knows that her actions mattered, regardless of the ultimate outcome.

I honestly can NOT imagine the terror experienced in that home, as this perp invaded, attacked, hurt and ultimately murdered Little Logan. His image alone makes my skin crawl, and I'm an adult.

All I can think about at this juncture, are the victims: Logan's beaming smile, the thought of his family, teammates, classmates, and friends, trying to put the pieces back together without him. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. One look at him makes it clear (to me ) that Logan Tipton was one VERY special kid. The world is a lesser place without him.

He deserves to have his Justice - in whatever form that may be.

FCOL, he didn't make it to his 7th birthday! :tears:

:moo:

#JusticeForLogan

:floating:
:rose:
:angel:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartbreaking. Such a beautiful boy. Rest in peace sweet boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case wakes me up at night. How do they know it was a burglary? Something is so off about this case...

I hope this fries.

That is all.

#LogansLifeMatters !!!

This case wakes me up at night. How do they know it was a burglary? Something is so off about this case...
Me too! How do you go from being a loving father, nurse and Friend, to the maniac that stabs a little 6 year old boy to death in his bed? I can't connect the two. My first thought was brain tumors, second thought was psychotic beak, then drugs. The only thing I'm almost sure it wasn't, was a burglary gone bad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi profile pic looks like a padded cell. Not sure though.

there HAS to be some kind of connection. who randomly murders a little boy in another state? something isn't adding up.

OMG. Tears......

The football field was one of Logan Tipton’s favorite places. On Friday, hundreds of people showed up for Logan's final game. His casket sat on the 50 yard line.

Logan loved playing football. His teammates described him as kind and strong.

"He's at the 10, he's at the five. He could go all the way! Touchdown, No. 63," was the call by a pastor, as he led Logan through his final play.

With the help of his teammates, coaches, family, and friends, Logan crossed the goal line one last time.

http://www.wlky.com/news/funeral-held-at-football-field-for-fatally-stabbed-6yearold-boy/36914790

I hope they can figure out why he was in that house. This story is so bazaar. Stabbing a 6 year old child in the head?!!! That poor family. I cannot even imagine the terror those children felt. It's horrible.

Maybe the house looked like the one where the perp lived when he was a boy... if so, either he had good memories or bad memories about that house, I'd say. Or maybe he fixated on a car parked there, or a dog, or something. Did he follow the boy home from school?

Why the town? Why Kentucky? It is bizarre. SMH

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crankymomma