GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I've always wondered about that never gets mentioned... Didn't MF say she washed the pajamas once they got back to MF's house (before being confiscated by LE)? Or did I miss hear?

LE accompanied MF to Target where new clothes was purchased for CY and the clothes, except for her under shirt, were given to LE. MF said 'the undershirt was clean, and she didn't think of taking it off CY in Target, but she did give it to LE at a later date, IIRC

LE accompanied MF to Target where new clothes was purchased for CY and the clothes, except for her under shirt, were given to LE. MF said 'the undershirt was clean, and she didn't think of taking it off CY in Target, but she did give it to LE at a later date, IIRC

Not having kids, I don't know the answer to this. Is it odd for a 2 year old to have an undershirt with her pajamas?

Look at he neckline obvious different shirt. Again DT did not even go there this trial

I did and to me they are the same... Maybe if he were standing up in the b-day pic it would show that....

As I said its IMO and a few of my friends.. You guys say its not... Thats cool... Im not going to sit here & fight about it... You say its different & I say its not.. Lets move on instead of arguing... Thanks for the photo links...

One thing I've always wondered about that never gets mentioned... Didn't MF say she washed the pajamas once they got back to MF's house (before being confiscated by LE)? Or did I miss hear?

The undershirt was left on CY at Target. The deputy took the pj's when MF changed CY.

Anybody, Is Beth Karras in the courtroom live, viewing?? Or is she tweeting from Calif.? Please??

It was stated earlier on In Session that she was in Raleigh! I saw a live feed of her outside the courthouse and her blond hair was blowing all over the place. We have TERRIBLE winds here in NC today.....35 mph!

Not having kids, I don't know the answer to this. Is it odd for a 2 year old to have an undershirt with her pajamas?
It depends. Remember that the heat was out so I imagine that it would be necessary to layer in order to stay warm. On very cold nights, I would layer my kids since they ended up kicking the blanket away during the night.

The Young home did not have any heat. SS testifed 'she left her coat on the entire evening when she was there with Michelle.' The night of the murder.

I love that you all gave me the same exact answer. That must be a Mom common sense thing!

I don't think so, especially if it was a colder night. My daughter wears ones if the jammies have buttons, or some sort of stitching on the front.

Thank you.... I don't see the photo as being staged.... Looks like a normal b-day party shot....
Now looking @ the shirt at the b-day party and then looking at the ones in the slides of photos IMO the b-day party shot matches 59 & 60.... And that is the shirt he had on after changing, right??

One shirt is a crew neck with no collar and the other is a V-neck with bottons and collar. Although the shirt around the chest and body look similar, the neck area is completely different. NOT the same shirt. Direct evidence supports that. Unless of course he can produce a receipt from an alterations store that he had the shirt altered :what:.

Two people can look at the same item, and their perception of the value/interpretation of the evidence may be entirely opposite. It doesn't mean either is right or wrong, just different.

So, let's agree to disagree on some items and move to the next item.

TIA
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members