*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense since RAT is throwing Corn Row guy under the bus. (IMO)
And, especially if Cornrow Dude is a drug dealer.
Remember the neighbor on the residential street, on the N side and nextdoor to Taylor's home? That neighbor said that sometime near the time Alexis disappeared, he/she saw RAT talking to a guy that fit CRD's description?

I believe RAT planned every step of this abduction and murder. Either CRD is part of it all as a partner in crime or RAT was setting him up with making sure he was visible meeting with the guy, having him drink a beer and not throwing away the bottle, buying $60 worth of pot from him and then taking advantage of all of that and waiting for his opportunity to strike. I wonder how long he sat in the parking lot at Liberty. Also, remember someone messaged AM asking if she could get them some weed.

If RAT called AM over to his car and asked AM to lead him to wherever CRD might be selling pot, then RAT knew that CRD would not be able to say where he was or what he was doing at the time AM disappeared. So he leaves and then Alexis passes him to lead the way but when the time is right he has her pull over...change of plans... he says he needs to stop by the trailer to get the $60. She follows him into the driveway........ CRD never knows this part and likely the truth in the lie is that at some point, after or before killing AM, RAT may have even called CRD to come to the trailer.

This RAT wants people to think he is just some dumb country bumpkin, a simple man, but, IMO, he is a cunning career criminal. IMO, He planned all of this. IMO, He tried to do the same with Samantha Clarke"s disappearance. In that case he pointed the finger at the younger couple.

IMO, the defense attorney made a critical mistake. He is suggesting that RAT avidly sat in the parking lot using the free Wifi from McDonld's. Well, that means that RAT was in the habit of surfing the web. I am certain that he found AM online and stalked her as well as possibly anonymously interacted with her online.

IMO, the defense attorney made a critical mistake. He is suggesting that RAT avidly sat in the parking lot using the free Wifi from McDonld's. Well, that means that RAT was in the habit of surfing the web. I am certain that he found AM online and stalked her as well as possibly anonymously interacted with her online.

Actually, the defense attorney got caught in yet another lie. A McDonald's employee testified that the restauran'ts WiFi would not reach the spot where he had been parking.

Agree that RAT was planning all this, also to include the fact that he bought *advertiser censored* that day, and then just a few days prior to her abduction there were some very nasty anonymous postings on AM's social media pages. I wonder if there will be testimony that can link RAT to those very telling & very ugly posts. It really turns my stomach to fully comprehend the evil nature & planning involved by some of these creatures that go to these lengths stalking and killing innocent young people. I can hardly believe RAT didn't have a list of several that he was following.

And, especially if Cornrow Dude is a drug dealer.
Remember the neighbor on the residential street, on the N side and nextdoor to Taylor's home? That neighbor said that sometime near the time Alexis disappeared, he/she saw RAT talking to a guy that fit CRD's description?

I believe RAT planned every step of this abduction and murder. Either CRD is part of it all as a partner in crime or RAT was setting him up with making sure he was visible meeting with the guy, having him drink a beer and not throwing away the bottle, buying $60 worth of pot from him and then taking advantage of all of that and waiting for his opportunity to strike. I wonder how long he sat in the parking lot at Liberty. Also, remember someone messaged AM asking if she could get them some weed.

If RAT called AM over to his car and asked AM to lead him to wherever CRD might be selling pot, then RAT knew that CRD would not be able to say where he was or what he was doing at the time AM disappeared. So he leaves and then Alexis passes him to lead the way but when the time is right he has her pull over...change of plans... he says he needs to stop by the trailer to get the $60. She follows him into the driveway........ CRD never knows this part and likely the truth in the lie is that at some point, after or before killing AM, RAT may have even called CRD to come to the trailer.

This RAT wants people to think he is just some dumb country bumpkin, a simple man, but, IMO, he is a cunning career criminal. IMO, He planned all of this. IMO, He tried to do the same with Samantha Clarke"s disappearance. In that case he pointed the finger at the younger couple.

While I agree he is a cunning criminal, CRD was his third alibi so I don't think he set him up.

Taylor said he went to Madison Heights to buy marijuana but would not give up the name of a “mystery friend” in the drug transaction, Martin said.

“changed his story” that evening to say she was in his camper but he did not harm her.

He said Taylor then claimed that on Aug. 3 she was with a black male friend named Damien Bradley in his camper and that they left in separate cars about 9 p.m. and “everything was fine.”

Also, CRD wasn't in town that weekend:

was tracked down and interviewed by investigators, was not in Nelson County that weekend and “has nothing to do with this.”

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_f9454c8a-d6c2-52ad-8921-a7b388169bfd.html

Popsicle, you are a veritable encyclopedia. Thanks for all those links. I still think his intention was to put this off on the best patsy and hope his luck held out. I really hope CRD was in Alabama for several days on either side of AM's disappearance. That way the jury will have less of a chance to doubt his guilt.

I think he kept the balled up bloodied t-shirt with the hair extensions and false eyelashes in it as trophies of the killing.

Reliving the crime

Between crimes — often while targeting future victims — they’ll pull out their trophies and just sit back in their La-Z Boy chairs and relive the crime over and over in their minds.

http://mindhuntersinc.com/why-killers-take-trophies/

The defense has not presented their case yet. They only did opening statements which many times reflects nothing of the case they actually put on. jmo

your opening statements is consider your starter case.

The Da has presented their starter case of why this guy is guilty, They will paint how he did it., they will show the jury who this guy is, the witnesses are going tell it ,the evidence is going to sell it and defense as done nothing but wait on 1 man, and say it false with no merit evidence that's it actually false till close to the end of the trail to get linger effect on the jury. I assume

It seems like RAt is lying because he wont except his early alibi statements, neither will his lawyer.

He will fry if he doesn't speak up. Samantha and Alexis need found is his only bargaining tool to help find them. Nothing less, nothing more than where they have been hidden. I dislike this greasy guy immencialy. jmo Not to mention many others missing. Creep. Nothing else decribes him but creep jmo.

I have to wonder if the bloody shirt wasn't balled up and stuck on the underside of the actual couch, trying to hide it....and then fell, hence why they didn't see it the first time. We won't ever know but that is how I picture it in my mind.

I have to wonder if the bloody shirt wasn't balled up and stuck on the underside of the actual couch, trying to hide it....and then fell, hence why they didn't see it the first time. We won't ever know but that is how I picture it in my mind.

yes I assume this where they actually found it ,where the black lining is for almost every sofa. This would make sense. Its under the actual couch but not like on the floor underneath.

Most people hide their guns right there as well,, you pull the legs stool off and place the item in the wood structure it would hold the item real tight.. when rat sealed it back, pinning the black cloth part back on. it look normal. The black part loops some time and some would not bother to break it down in that area after doing the top half search of a sofa it lead to same place or view . The Fbi was smart for breaking it down fullyother wise it would have never been found. They caught a lucky break.

That is very ,very clever planned work and by chance lucky break in finding it.

He will fry if he doesn't speak up. Samantha and Alexis need found is his only bargaining tool to help find them. Nothing less, nothing more than where they have been hidden. I dislike this greasy guy immencialy. jmo Not to mention many others missing. Creep. Nothing else decribes him but creep jmo.

I agree with you. im assuming and getting the feeling he is mastered in murder, kidnapping and hiding the bodies or evidence. I would go out on the limb and say when he burnt that van in the past ,he burned evidence of a few past crimes/ murders from a kidnapping.

. It not a good thing to think about or don't look good when go back on that point. His rural base living setting likes are very ,very dark,.

While I agree he is a cunning criminal, CRD was his third alibi so I don't think he set him up.

Also, CRD wasn't in town that weekend:

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_f9454c8a-d6c2-52ad-8921-a7b388169bfd.html

I think he said she led him to a dealer and he bought pot from him 60$ and they went back to his place smoke pot and drank beer but alexis didnt smoke or drink,and they talked business and future drugs deals and then
they left together in separate cars.

This proven to be a lie. Because it a video show her following him round the corner .

Will court resume tomorrow, or is it a holiday like here in the UK?

I still believe and have believed all along that RAT acted alone, yes there is a CRD, however I hear the defense in this case can prove he was in Alabama days before AM went missing. Also I believe Rat saw the CRD and was able to give a description of him due to the fact that his car was similar to a previously owned car that RAT had and CRD is originally from Nelson County a high school graduate from there. So easily RAT blames CRD in helping him. I just still wonder how RAT convinced AM to go back to that trailer...bless her heart

Actually, the defense attorney got caught in yet another lie. A McDonald's employee testified that the restauran'ts WiFi would not reach the spot where he had been parking.

I have gotten gas here many times and my phone always picks up the Wifi signal from McDonald's, so I'm not sure what to believe about that.

I have gotten gas here many times and my phone always picks up the Wifi signal from McDonald's, so I'm not sure what to believe about that.
Do you know if the location where RAT was sitting is a place where you have gotten a continual signal before? I was wondering because there is a pizza place I stop by where I can get the signal while in certain areas of the parking lot, but not in other areas, oddly enough because of the locations of a light pole, a transformer and the corner of the building itself. (the other corner of the building works fine-go figure). I am curious if the wifi works in some areas of the station, and not in others. That would be a field trip for jurors, for sure, if it really matters.

Thank you everyone for the updates and links. The newly released evidence of the hair extensions and false eyelashes is very telling and very sad. My prayers are with Alexis and her loved ones. May just be served fully and quickly. So very sad.

Do you have a laptop that you can take to the parking lot to test it for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member