*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News
The evidence that the defense presented during the case was a witness who says she say Randy Taylor and Alexis... fb.me/1daXfa4LjParker Slaybaugh @Parker8News
The evidence that the defense presented during the case was a witness who says she say Randy Taylor and Alexis... fb.me/1daXfa4Lj

Yep, sounds about right.

"The evidence that the defense presented during the case was a witness who says she say Randy Taylor and Alexis Murphy in Charlottesville some night when Alexis went missing. She couldn't remember the exact night. The commonwealth accused her of just wanting her 15 minutes of fame and says she never saw them that night. FBI investigated her claim and even pulled security cameras from where she worked and never saw what she described. Two other women testified about they were together at food lion the day Alexis went missing and they say they saw someone from a distance who could have matched Alexis's description. Friends of Alexis were called and many testified she was different on social media then she was in person. One girl said she knew Alexis smoked pot. A guy who said he was Alexis's boyfriend says they met on twitter and they had never met in person. Another person testified he had expected Alexis to come to a party the night she went missing but says she never showed up."

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 15m
Parents of Alexis Murphy, wearing pink in her honor, are in the courtroom today

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 31m
Nelson prosecutor: Belief is Taylor "successfully disposed of the body." Defense argues no evidence can prove there is a dead body

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 33m
Nelson prosecutor said it is believed Alexis Murphy was abducted near or at Randy Taylor's camper shortly after 7 pm on Aug. 3.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 35m
Two women testify they saw two young ladies at the parking lot of Food Lion at 8:30 on Aug. 3, one of which they thought resembled Murphy

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 37m
Woman said day she saw the two was a Friday or Saturday. She said of Murphy "she came out by herself" and three guys were with Taylor

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 39m
Woman who works in Charlottesville parking garage said she saw Taylor and Murphy arrive in separate cars but did not recall exact day

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 40m
The defense has rested in the Randy Taylor murder trial. Closing arguments expected today. Defense called 11 witnesses

yeah popsicle has been quoting this guy all week so I started following him on twitter too. Again, sorry I cant link but thats word for word.

He also said two women said they saw 2 females together and one looked like alexis murphy. .said it was at 8 pm Aug 3rd.

. does food lion have camera's
Hmm.

The defense witnesses sound as credible as the jailhouse snitch.

He also said two women said they saw 2 females together and one looked like alexis murphy. .said it was at 8 pm Aug 3rd.

. does food lion have camera's
Hmm.

I'm sure it does but limited views. In any case, if she was there with one of her friends, don't you think the friend would have mentioned it after she went missing? Clearly it was not Alexis.

Yeah I'm not convinced the prosecution got him on first-degree murder. Their case started off very strong, but didn't seem to stay strong throughout. They were so confident about the case pre-trial that I think most of us were expecting a lot more.

I'm still hung up on the scrapbook. That was valuable evidence, and they didn't test it? Whoever made that decision needs to be slapped.

Yeah I'm not convinced the prosecution got him on first-degree murder. Their case started off very strong, but didn't seem to stay strong throughout. They were so confident about the case pre-trial that I think most of us were expecting a lot more.

I'm still hung up on the scrapbook. That was valuable evidence, and they didn't test it? Whoever made that decision needs to be slapped.

Honestly I don't think it matters. It was clearly his. It had face pics from his boss's daughter.

I feel like my mouth is hanging open that this is it....its over....I had hoped for so much more. Its good what they have but IMO the trial should have taken a long time. Disappointed is a good word.

Honestly I don't think it matters. It was clearly his. It had face pics from his boss's daughter.

True, he has the connection to the girl but why wouldnt you test it to cut out any doubt. He already got away with killing SC so I had hoped they were being soooo so careful with this case.

Wow!! Were there no character witnesses. Anyone to vouch for him the whole weekend?
Just Wow!
He's got that poor representation as his ace in the whole for his appeal on the abduction charges.

That !!! He will never agree to a plea bargain or tell where the girls are...

True, but not testing it opens the door for the defense to claim it was planted. They already heavily implied that the bloody shirt was planted ... they can easily say ''The scrapbook was put there to frame my client, isn't it convenient that it was the only evidence not tested?'' We don't buy it because we know so much about the case that wasn't allowed to be presented at trial, but the jury only knows what was put in front of them.

I'm just saying the prosecution should have covered all their bases.

I will just reiterate.... watching a trial via tweets vs actually seeing it... huge difference. I will wait for the jury to come back. JMO

Worse imo

Well. Jail is different. he might of had said this. in jail certain things don't get allowed unless your in certain group or tell why you are there.

Why I also do think the guy is trying some time off his sentence aswell. I know jail very well, in order to get certain thing you have to talk to certain people, and tell certain things.

say for example in order to use the weights or get your hair cut, the gang in there or certain persons. Would ask did you lay with this girl.. Rat might have replied . I wanted to blank blank her my way.. and everyone laugh.

If the jailhouse guy said he told us this so he could get his hair cut or sit with us. Then its somewhat credible. A lot of those guy are looking for way out of there though which make hard take them for true.

But I do think he was trying to get a lesser sentence.

I will just reiterate.... watching a trial via tweets vs actually seeing it... huge difference. I will wait for the jury to come back. JMO

I'm sure theres some stuff we are missing but wouldnt the media try to cover the main points?

You have 1 defense witness that videotape contradicts what she testified to. Another that says she saw someone from a distance that could have looked like Alexis. I will take a prisoner's testimony over that any day. jmo

True, but not testing it opens the door for the defense to claim it was planted. They already heavily implied that the bloody shirt was planted ... they can easily say ''The scrapbook was put there to frame my client, isn't it convenient that it was the only evidence not tested?'' We don't buy it because we know so much about the case that wasn't allowed to be presented at trial, but the jury only knows what was put in front of them.

I'm just saying the prosecution should have covered all their bases.

I don't think it would have been a huge deal they should enough to say it was his and he was planning something., they showed his mind frame and he had real women, Im sorry, young teens heads on pictures. nude? some of them he actually knew. which is child *advertiser censored*. stalking, very, very demeaning behavior to towards a female or a child. Maybe she was next maybe it was a count down of sorts. His finger print on the picture wouldn't have matter.

Its no a brainer it was his,, you cant put that on the mother of this young girl or his son. His son was rarely there, it a hidden desire type of thing. Predator is what they showed. planning is what they showed.

I hate to mix cases. But SClark case he was good with the parent in the same fashion. Even let the girl work for him or with him. Same as thing woman did at the car lot. If he used gloves, I cant say?? I'm pretty sure they did finger print it , in order to bring it versus him you have to know who it belong to start. :)

I'm sure theres some stuff we are missing but wouldnt the media try to cover the main points?

They try, I am sure. I just am not going to stress over this after seeing past trials not covered live. jmo

So, where were RAt's three friends from the parking garage? Ah, nowhere because they don't exist. Or, he was following Alexis around town and to C-ville. She was in the habit of announcing her every move via SM. So, anyone could have timed it to be where she was at almost any time.

But given all that: Where are these three men? What a joke of a defense. Where was his family, his employer, his landlady (mil) and his son?

I'm ok with guilty on only the abduction charges because I think they needed a prior to use against him in other murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict