DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassandra Morton
Samantha Clarke
Morgon Harrington
Alexis Murphy
Dashad "Sage" Smith

They are all on my possible RAT murder victim list.

I know there are more but those are the 1st that come to mind.
Justice for all of them.

yes, most know of the others but Dashad's case has gotten so little attention. And quite frankly I feel Dashad is a very likely victim of RAT.

Cassandra Morton
Samantha Clarke
Morton Harrington
Alexis Murphy
Dashad "Sage" Smith

They are all on my possible RAT murder victim list.

I know there are more but those are the 1st that come to mind.
Justice for all of them.

How do you think he was responsible for Morgans death? I can totally see him at a Metallica concert but theres the whole black man dna thing.

I don't know. I entertained the thought that RAT was a serial killer finally caught but I just can't shake the fact that he's just so dumb. No way he could actually get away with that many crimes right? I mean just look at all the evidence he left in his trailer, the fact that he was in a public place with her right before, etc. Just too dumb to get away with that much IMO.

Good point, but sometimes dumb and lucky go hand in hand. hence the term dumb luck. I do think RAT has killed at least once and probably more than once before AM

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 47s
Closing arguments about to begin in #taylortrial. Judge will grant each side an hour and fifteen minutes to make their case

Good point, but sometimes dumb and lucky go hand in hand. hence the term dumb luck. I do think RAT has killed at least once and probably more than once before AM

I mean I'm pretty confident he was responsible for Samantha Clark. And the thing is that cops knew it too. Only they didn't know where the scene of the crime was in that one, so there wasn't evidence for them to find.

I'll give him credit for at least being able to hide bodies well. Sick ****.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 2m
Closing arguments underway. Updates coming soon.

I had to stop going to the trial. It was effecting my emotional health.

I do want to address one thing however, the fixation on the photo album and why it wasn't mentioned. Consider that they did test it, found his DNA and decided it had nothing to do with this case. It would have been relevant if his employers daughter was missing, or if some of the pictures had Alexis' face superimposed over them, which it didn't. At most it may have muddied the waters of the proven facts of this case.

How do you think he was responsible for Morgans death? I can totally see him at a Metallica concert but theres the whole black man dna thing.
I can see him knowing the DNA provider and I can see him planting the t shirt. And I can see him using an atv to dump her remains.

The last person to testify Tuesday was an agent with the Virginia State Police.
He is the man who took photos of Taylor after he was taken into custody. He testified there were scratches on Taylor's lower back leg as well as insect bites over his entire body.
Hallahan asked if those scratches could have come from 4-wheeling, but the witness could not answer the question.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/day...-fingernail-found-in-taylors-trailer/25832750

bbm---
If these are mosquito bites, could it being indicative of being near water? Say, somewhere marshy and swampy?
I would like to look on a map at any/all water areas along the 33...particularly the 3 points in a row mentioned above.

eta: or he got into an ant bed / chiggers in the woods.

Thanks everyone for the updates. I think the prosecution has a lot of evidence, enough to convict RAT of murder. I will be highly surprised if the verdict is anything but guilty. jmo

bbm---
If these are mosquito bites, could it being indicative of being near water? Say, somewhere marshy and swampy?
I would like to look on a map at any/all water areas along the 33...particularly the 3 points in a row mentioned above.

I was thinking chiggers.

uggh, hate chiggers! Horrible little creatures.

But chiggers tend to hit you near areas of exposure to the ground where they hang out. Like ankles, calves, etc. If the bug bites were all over his back and rest of his body then I would tend to think not chiggers. Unless he had laid in on the ground for some reason

Heck as nasty as that trailer sounds maybe dude had bedbugs. Once gotten they are a bear to get rid of I hear. And RAT does not seem the type to be overly worried about treating for them if he had such pests. KWIM?

uggh, hate chiggers! Horrible little creatures.

But chiggers tend to hit you near areas of exposure to the ground where they hang out. Like ankles, calves, etc. If the bug bites were all over his back and rest of his body then I would tend to think not chiggers. Unless he had laid in on the ground for some reason

Picture: he's out in a field and is bending over into the grass to bury the body. Maybe sits down after he's done for a little rest. It's August so it's hot, his shirt is off, balled up because it's sweaty and bloody from picking her up to put her in the hole he dug.

There are a couple of issues that come to mind:
To say that Alexis and RAT's cellphones did not ping in the area of the car wash seems weird to me. The car wash is directly across from the Liberty. I can't imagine that the car wash would be pinging on a totally different tower than Liberty. I'm not saying that RAT is telling the truth, but I find that this information from the Police is insignificant.

CRD is dating her cousin, lives in Shipman and works at McDonalds in Lovingston, is FB friends and has never met Alexis? This seems impossible to me. Lovingston is a very small place. I frequent the Liberty and I would say that most of the time I am in there or the McDonalds I know 95% of the people. They are not my friends necessarily but I recognize them.
I know a lot of people by sight, but I don't know their names and often never actually "met" them (be introduced to them, or introduce myself), even if I speak to them occasionally. Yes, that could just be a semantics issue, but I also think that faceless virtual "friends" are just acquaintances, and not really someone I've "met". JMO.

Sorry, forgot to include the tweet.

NBC29 @NBC29
#BREAKING: @MarcellaNBC29 reports defense has rested its case. Jury is out for lunch.
That was so much faster than I thought it would be. The shirt, hair, nail, nose ring, etc were huge, and while I think he killed her, pure logic says that she could also still be alive and incarcerated somewhere, or that he could have incapacitated her, then left her somewhere (possibly to die, which should carry the same punishment as actually killing someone, IMO, but doesn't). That is not the best police work I have seen, that's for sure.

Thanks everyone for the updates. I think the prosecution has a lot of evidence, enough to convict RAT of murder. I will be highly surprised if the verdict is anything but guilty. jmo
I wish I felt the same. I can only hope there was a lot more in the courtroom than we saw in print.

bbm---

Any place with stagnant water is where you will find most mosquitoes.

Slightly off topic, but I think RAT probably had 7 out of these 10 going for him: 10 Ways to Guarantee You'll Get Mosquito Bites
1. Keep breathing.
Mosquitoes detect carbon dioxide in the air, so the more you breathe, the more likely you are to become a blood meal.
2. Skip the shower.
That's right, bring on the B.O. The more you stink, the easier it is for a blood-seeking mosquito to find you.
3. Run around.
4. Sweat a lot.
5. Stay warm.
6. Dress in dark colors.
7. Wear perfume or cologne.
8. Use alpha hydroxy products on your skin.
9. Don't change your socks.
Yes, this is based on actual scientific research. Mosquitoes love smelly feet.
10. Drink beer and eat limburger cheese.
http://insects.about.com/od/flies/a/how-to-get-mosquito-bites.htm

I will just reiterate.... watching a trial via tweets vs actually seeing it... huge difference. I will wait for the jury to come back. JMO

Agree. I was about to say same. Much is missed when Trials are via Twitter. I feel good about the case. I believe he will go down. As it should be. Good to see you popsicle :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict