GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, this is such great news. Nancy Livesay, you did an amazing job, especially that closing! Congratulations to the State and the Elvis family. Can't wait for the next 3 trials! Or maybe SM will finally gave and plea out.

Now they can use this at his kidnapping trial and it will be a slam dunk. Maybe they'll even re-charge him with murder now.
I hope they go for Tammy with all original charges restored and Don Demarino as star witness.

How long can Sidney be put away for this charge of obstruction?

I hope they go for Tammy with all original charges restored and Don Demarino as star witness.

How long can Sidney be put away for this charge of obstruction?

We haven't heard any interviews with Tammy, either....wonder if she can also be charged with obstruction of justice??

Wow that was quick. I was thinking we had time to sit back down an pull up the live stream.

he judge has called for a break before sentencing commences....you can still watch! SM was just hugging TM, who is crying.

They are going straight to sentencing. He could get up to 10 years. I'm guessing 18 months max.

I think you're probably right. But it is the first step toward a much longer sentence, and I hope it means he will be in prison garb for his next trial.

Moorer found guilty in obstruction trial
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article170297652.html

"He misled them from the beginning,” she said, claiming he didn’t tell them about a payphone call he made to Elvis until police told him they had video evidence.

She also claimed he deleted text messages from his phone, two of which she said were from Moorer asking Elvis to call him, before showing it to police who came to his home during the early hours of Dec. 20, 2013. She showed the jury phone records and said they told part of the story of his deceit."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member